Chapter31

My one and only"You".

While stretching her arms..she flinch..

Without knowing her left arm were bleeding..

"what the-..ohh..now I remember...tskk..because of that old man..haizz"she get off of her bed while ruffling her hair,.

She open  the bathrooms door lazily....

"Heck is this"a loud gasp came out from ..because of tiredness she didnt notice her arm was bleeding and a small cut on the  right side of her lips yesterdays night..

 

 

before going to school,Seohyun visit a store first.So she can treat her wounds..

 

 

 

Walking peacefully,Seohyun put on her earplugs..Sighing,she go inside her school.

 

 

 

Loud gasps can be heard inside the messy room..all eyes are on her..because of annoyance,she rolled her eyes and sit.

She dont mind those classmates of hers to gossip on her..duhh..that's nonsense though..calmly she lean her head on the window..slowly closing her eyes..Before she could sleep,someone pat her..and slowly she open her eyes and look at HIM..

"What  do you want?"she frown and glare at him..

Inspecting her,he thinks that something happened .."What happened to you?"now he's the one whos frowning..she close

her eyes tightly and sign"Why do you care though?"she raise her eyebrow and wait for his answer..still waiting,but the young lad just shrugged..and take his seat..

"what the heck is wrong with this guy"she thought.

 

 

all the students wait for this..and the bell rings..waiting patiently Seohyun watch all her classmates pack their things..when all of them got out she lazily stand up and grab her bag..But before she could go out..an arm stop her.."Let's go.."and drag her outside the room..

She just look at his back view while hes walking"tskk..stupid"she mumbled

 

 

"we're here.."the young lad wave to them cheerfully,while her nodding her head slowly with her poker face..

After sitting down..all eyes are on her again.."what?"she glare at them that bring them back to reality..all of them just shook their heads..

 

"What happened to you noona?"Out of blue,Sehun ask her.That make all eyes are on him..He stare at them innocently"what?"they all mouthed him"youre dead"..

"Actually-"she let open,but didnt continue on what shes talking about..they all stop eating and stare at her..and wait for her to say something..