Chapter25:spoiled brats

My one and only"You".

The next day

Seohyun's pov:

after those thing that I saw yesterday,I didnt sleep will..aish..who really they are?.whatever,ughh..

while observing those classmates of mine..I found three unfamiliar girls...hmm..are they new?..My frown got deepen when those classmates of mine are close to them..like..like they are popular..

"She's Irene.."some irritating voice.  answered,even though Im not asking..I look at him"hmm?".."that girl that have purplish.She's Irene,The one with orange hair,she's Kylie.And lastly that girl with grayish hair named Joan.."I nodded.Hmm,based on their appearance,movement and voice.I can tell that they are brats..spoiled brats..

I stare at them coldly,when someone nudge me,I glare at him.."what do you want?"

"you should not stare,talk,or everything you do coldly,to them"I scoffed.And look outside the window..like I  care about those brat..

"They are bullies,means you should stay away from them..."huh!!I can kick their butts..Im not a baby..

 

Lunch time:

"unnie!"she wave at me,well as usual I just nod.

"Unnie,lets go Im hungry."she pouted..aishh

this kid..

"you know what unnie,Snsd unnies and A-pink are waiting for us.."she giggled,well me nodding and keeping my poker face..

 

after the lunch..I decided to go the washroom first..I wash my face..and hands..when Im done and ready to go out..someone push me..Luckily I didn't fell down..I glare at those brats..

"yahh..stop glaring,eww."she look at me with her disgusting face..pssh..stop glaring my ..I walk away,but stop when someone pull my hair..being a cold person I didnt try to   grab her stupid hair..I glare at them again..

"next time you should be careful,sweety"that Irene?erene?Rien?..smirk..I smirk back at her..her smirk fade away when I did that..

"so I heard that youre the new SNSD member huh!"that Kyla?kylie?..said..

"Like you care.."I crossed my arms

"huh!seem like youre easy to bully eh?"

easy to bully?huh!!..Can I punch this brats now?..stupid brats...ughh..seohyun why are you dealing with these brats?..

I turned around..and walk away..Smirk plastered on my face,I can hear them calling me..well..bye,bye,girls.I dont have time with those child-like behavior of yours..

 

After class:

Since Im packing my stuffs calmly,Im the last one in my classroom..after I pack all of my stuff and walk to the door,someone was waiting for me.."Ms.park?.."I frowned,my classmates wont call me with my family name even my teachers but him?..huh!well that's really my family name,but Author-nim is so lazy to type.(Author-nim:pshh..Wae??typing in my phone is not easy you know?,and also I forgot too.Hehe peace.)pshh..but really,whos really are these people?