Chapter18:the annoying brat

My one and only"You".

Monday,morning.

seohyuns pov:

Ring!!ring!

whats that annoying sound...ohh my alarm clock..I search for that stupid clock and slam it...I stretched my body...its monday..I sigh..I should get up now..I have a lot of works to do..but Im thankful though cuz I can see my sister now..

I walk lazily to the bathroom..I grab my toothbrush and toothpaste...Im sleepy...hmm..I got it..what if I open the curtains..

I open the curtains and stretched my arms...still on.my toothbrush is in my mouth..when I look at the neighborhood..my eyes got widen...I quickly hide under my window..I rub my eyes and slap my face..Is that him?..Oh no..what is he doi--ohh I know now..so his the owner of that house..shoot my life is so unlucky!!!!!

 

 

After those dream-like incidents..I go to my kitchen and cook some ramen..Im too lazy for pancakes..

I grab my backpack..I dont like those feminine-like bags..I lock the door for safety..

 

since its early..I decided to go to school by walking..I put my earphones on and while chewing my gum..

 

Feeling the cold breeze...someones putting 

an arm on me..I stopped walking and lift my head up..just in my shock..that..that annoying brat..or should I say annoying Luhan is in front of me..I quickly put his arm down and give him the coldest glare I can..

"ohh..why so cold babe?"I scoffed,so he have a guts to call me that?

"like I care,and dont you ever call me like that again,or else youll pay"I turned around..hes so stupid..ugh.

He grab my arm and frowned at me.."yah..I just want to be friend with you.no need to be so cold"

"My friends now are enough,and you dont have a space for that.."he pout..so childish..

"okay,but Soon Im going to be your bestfriend ever"he smile...eww I want to puke:.I scoffed and kick his leg..he groan in pain..I smirked and quickly I walk away..serves you right pabo..

"Yah,comeback inhere..Im not done with you yet.."