Chapter10:apartment. and first day of job

My one and only"You".

After the school

Seohyun decided to take a look at her new apartment."ohh...its good"she nodded.

Its color is white and its big apartment..after she packed her clothes and ready to go her new job..well she kinda miss her sister...

while shes walking to her new job she bumped on someone..when she look up she bow immediately...she didn't know that she bumped on an old woman.."mianhe...I didn't see you..Im so sorry.."she rub her nape.

the old woman chuckled at her"aigoo...its okay.."she patted her head..seohyun look at her while smiling..she bow again"Thank you,I have to go now..grandma..please be safe"

"should I be the one who should tell you that?she grin.."arrasso,be safe,okay?""neh"

and she bow at her again...and let the old woman come in her house,she wave at her before she turn away"wow,youre so clumsy seohyun..aigoo..."she commanded her self while patting her cheeks.."well shes kinda rich though and where neighbors..well Im glad that shes kind.."

At her job(cafe)

seohyuns pov:

when I come inside I didn't saw a lot amount  of people in here..hmm..seems like this cafe is so boring...they should have painted an attractive colors..I should recommend that to the manager..but not now yet..I have to change my clothes...

after changing into my uniform I started to do some random flavours,Im experimenting a new flavour to add in the menu...

"wow..looks like our new employee is enjoying her first day on job eh?"I half smile,but still on my cold eyes"neh"

"yah!!dont be so cold,lets be friends..Im yuri.."while reaching her hand,hmm~can I trust  this person?well she looks friendly and pretty...I shake our hands and let go of it.

"Btw,whats your doing?"she ask me...isnt it obvious?ofcourse Im mixing coffees..duhh.."experimenting"I replied shortly..I really dont like to talk on someone that I dont know yet.."ahh..can I try?"I frowned,why would she want to try my coffee.tsk,tsk...shes trusting someone easily..I sigh and gave it to her..she drink it carefully,."so how was it?"I didnt look at her..I dont want to see her disappointed look..she put it on the table,I am so shocked she...she drink it all.."wahh...that was the best coffee I ever drank on my whole life!!!"shes shooking me while shes jumping..huh!it worked eh??"please,put that on the menu.."she smile at me widely,while me nodding my head slowly,didnt want to show my smile..but deep inside Im so proud.."can I ask you?"

"yeah..feel free to ask me anything"

"whats your job in here?"she chuckled."Im the manager's daughter"so shes managers daughter..I nodded slowly..just a second someones opening the door..I think I should begin to work now..