Chapter 32

My one and only"You".

Still waiting for her answer,but she just shrugged"nevermind"and she continue on eating..sighs can be heard from them..

"I thought you would say something important.."the tan boy said..

"Nah,dont mind me.I'm just exhausted"she replied,and the tan boy give her a shrugged..

"Exhausted?"

"tsk,this annoying guy again?"she mumble,luckily for her no one heard what she said..she didnt give her attention for his question and keep on eating..

"Tsk..avoiding me again?"he whispered to her,that make her flinch..she glared at him"stop whispering at me"she hissed.

 

Days passed,and seohyun got a lot of information about Mr.Xi,well except for his family background..

Information that she got are his companys name,his phone number,and his schedules..

"mm..tomorrow,hes going for a meeting..4:00pm-6:00pm...mmmm..it can give me a chance to hack his office then..okay..Tomorrow.."she close the file and smirk.."Just you wait.."

 

Morning.11:00 am

no class actually..means she's working..

"seohyun-ah"the tan girl call her.The called girl rose up her head,while wiping the counter."wae?"

"come on,lets eat first"the tan girl gesture her to come,she replied her a nod.

 

While her coworkers are happily eating,she just stared at them blankly..

She keep reminding herself about her plan..

"whats with you today"the tan girl nudge her.."huh?"the tan girl roll her eyes

"Why are you so into deep thoughts today?eh?"the young girl raised her eyebrow,and sigh.."nothing,just...just things"the tan girl pat her head.."aigoo,youre to young to think about things,why dont you enjoy your life?not just sitting there staring blankly at the floor"she smile at the young girl,that replied her with a small smile..

 

"This is it seohyun,you can do this.."she exhale heavily..while opening the front door,ready to get inside but she stopped by the two guards.."young lady,where do you think youre going?"she blink and straighten her self.."Im a janitor her..new janitor,."they raised their left eyebrows,and look at each other while nodded.."okay you can come in.," 

After shes far from them she heave a sigh"thats almost close"she mumble and continue on her plan.

 

 

A/N:Annyeong~long time no update to me..haizz..Im just too lazy and busy..hehe..Btw Im going to make this end,maybe two or three chapters after this..why?because Im writing a new seohan story"My first kiss and first LOVE?" woohh(throws confetti)I hope you can take your time to read it too.and thanks alot chingus~ILY all~~~~~..