Chapter20:the Queenkas

My one and only"You".

While walking in the hallway..seohyun keeps thinking about the new teachers...because of her deep thought,she didnt notice that she bumped on someone..

"ohh..mian"she bow while keeping her cold tone..she didn't mind to look at the one she bumped..suddenly,someone grab her wrist..she turned around and frowned..

"What do you want?"she coldy asked..

the guy tilted his head and smirk"huh!young lady you should careful next time"she frowned even more..and just stare at him blankly.."tsk..tsk..tskk..young lady,I know Im new in here,but the time is fast.."

she snapped in reality"ohh..mian.."she bowed again and proceed to the cafeteria..

the guy smirked.."at last We meet.."he mumbles and proceed to walk..

at the cafeteria

seohyuns pov:

hmm..whos that guy??and whos the new teachers?...Im so confused now....I quickly take my seat,ofcourse with my sister..

"unnie..look like youre thinking so deep eh?"

"anii"I half smile at them..actually I am,I sigh..what if I asked them..

"uhmm,,do you guys know about the new teachers.?"As I take a sip on my drink..they all stop eating and all the eyes looked at me.."wae??"I tilted my head.

"so you know who they are,unnie?"hayoung asked me back..seriously?"would I asked you about that if I know?"

"ohh..mian"I rolled my eyes..

"bomi-ah.do you know them?"she choked,and shook her head..aishh..I sigh again..

while reading my book..I can hear those kids yelling something..like:"ohh the queenkas are back"I frowned..queenkas?I look at my friends..they seemed shock too..well except for my sister.."who are those queenkas they talking about?"I ask them..all the heads turned to me.."what?"..they point on the right..I turned my head..to the right..Just in my shock(but still on my poker face)u-unnie..I try to hide but unfortunately she saw me and run into me..

"seohyun!!"I sigh..she hugged..I hate this..I pat her

"unnie..everyones watching.."she let go

"seohyun-ah I didnt know that youre studying in here  too"all I can do is nod..

"wahh..Im so happy..ohh..is she your sister.."I nod

"wahh youre really look a like.."I nod

"annyeong..yuri imnida.."

"ohh--annyeong chorong imnida.."

I sigh and sit back.."ohh..seohyun-ah,remember that I told you about my friends?"about her friends?,well I dont remember,I shook my head.."well..since you didnt know yet..here they are"