Chapter11:missing boy?!

My one and only"You".

Seohyuns pov:

After the class day..its weekend..yay..No!..yeah its weekend,it means that I have to work more..imagine that I go to work on7:15 am and go home at 7:15pm..I miss my sister I should call her..

"seohyun-unnie!!!!.unnie I miss you..can you come here or do you want me to come in there?".

"chorong-ah,I miss you too,ohhsorry but I have work today"

"ahh arrasso,seems like youre working hardly ehh..you should relax sometimes"

"anii.no need to worry about me chorong,Im okay"I faked laughed.I sigh silently I dont want her to pity me..or anyone else..

"okay then,but if theres problem just call me,I have to go now naeun unnie and my new friends are waiting for me..be safe unnie..see you on monday"

"Okay be safe too,see you on monday"she quickly hung up..I sighed,I want to cry..omma,appa why did you leave us?...I tighten my fist..I will find you,you ..I will gonna make you regret of what you did to my parents...i will take my revenge...I stand up and get ready for work.

(When she enter the cafe she sighed..the amount of people entering the cafe is getting large..it is because of her..she often experiment some coffees and all that worked..and she also suggest to their manager that they should change the style of their cafe..

after the hard work of her,she tries to relax on the park while shes swinging back and fourth she hear someones crying.)

Seohyuns pov:

I stood up to see whos that crying.when Im near I can tell that hes a boy And maybe 5yrs old?why in the world would a 5yrs old boy cry in here alone?..i cleared my throat"uhmm..are you okay?"I asked him and Im getting nearer and nearer..when he look at me he quickly run and hug my legs..Im shocked but I cant help to carry him I think He want something..I patted his back..he slowly sobbing now..glad that hes not crying..if hes crying loudly people would think that Im a kidnapper.

I put him down on the bench..and hes calm now .."Are you okay?are you gone?wheres your family?"he look at me with scared expression..did I make him scared because Im asking him?"an--nii"he shook his head and hug me again..ugh..why would this kid want to hug me?"Its okay you can tell noona whats the problem is.."

finally he let go.."no-ona"he started to cry..omg..what should I do..how about..ahh..I know it"uhmm,do you want some food?"he quickly smile at me widely..I knew it,no one can resist the power of the food.

I reached my hand into him,but he refused it..I frowned"whats the problem?"Then he reached both of his hands like he want to hug me..pfft..so that what he want he want me to carry him..well I guess I dont have no choice then.