Chapter34

My one and only"You".

Months had passed..

Luhans pov

"Luhan?"

"yes mom?"

"come here dear"

 

"hmm,what mom?"I watch her sigh.

"You know your uncle called me yesterday"uncle?What would he want?

"and hes asking me if you could continue to study in states"hmm..wait..WHAT?st-states?

"but mom why?"I accidentaly raise my voice,well thank god she didnt slap me..

"luhan,Your the heir in our family.And I want you to know everything"

"But mom,why cant noona or Sehun-Kai.Why me?"I hope he agree,please.I cant leave Seohyun..

"Xi Luhan,please"nonono,not with the teary eyes..aishh

"arrasso"I sadly agreed.

 

 

"Seohyun!"wahh!!when she turn,she's really a goddess..

"what?"she plainly ask,still on her poker face..Thats why I love her..You heard it right,I love her,Ever since that day when she smiled at me..so pretty..

"pabo,stop daydreaming if you want to walk with me"awwww..she's so sweet..

"arasso"I link my arm in hers..

"get of me"I smiled at her,shes soo cute..

"seohyun-ah,you know what youre so pretty today"

"shut up Luhan.."Hehe..Shes really cute,I link my arm into hers tightly..

 

 

 

Seohyuns pov

seriously!!this guy is so annoying.ughh..

But he's cute though,,wait what?nonono,seohyun..You cant like him,okay?

But...ughh..Xi Luhan youre making me go insane..

 

lunch time

 

Luhans pov

okay I have to tell my friends,especially my seohyun..

I cleared my throat"Guys,uhmm..Im going to states.."they just nod?what the?

"Okay,Bring us some souvenirs"

seriously??

"Guys,Im serious"

"Why so serious~"I glared at baekhyun..

"Shut up punk"

"wae??"whatever

 

"Guys,Im going to states"I say again

"duh,you already said that"

"and Im going to continue my studies there"they all choked,haha.Serves you right..But Im worried with My Seohyun..

 

"WHAT!!"gosh,are they going to sing?..

"yah!!you want me to be deaf?"

"but,wae?"kris ask

"I dont know either,But mom told me that Im the heir in our family so.."

"thank god Im not the Heir"that punks again..

"yahh.You should be thankful"

"good Luck then"Tsk,Sucha nice friends I have..

 

 

"luhan,are you ready"Its okay Luhan..

"yes mom!"

"okay lets go"she then gestured the driver.

 

At the airport

This is it..

"Luhan!!"hmm??..

"ohh..guys youre here?"Aww..Im going to miss them..especially my seohyun(pls.LuLu oppa shes not yours)yah stop calling me lulu,and why I cant?(pwleashe)okay,okay,But Author-nim remeber this,shes going to be mine soon(yeah right)yah,this is my pov(ohh sorry)she's really weird..whatever..

where is Seohyun by the way...

"uhmm guys wheres seohyun"I keep looking but shes not with them

"here"I turn around,and I saw my seohyun..I quickly hug her.."seohyun"I want to cry,but Im manly,you know.

"uhmm,luhan"she try to push me,but before she can I hug her tightly..

"Seohyun,Dont forget about me okay.."I can feel that shes nodding slowly..

"and please wait for me..I love you"I broke the hug..

She smiled at me,shes so pretty..

"Luhan!"mom called me,I think its time..

I bid my goodbyes to them"Luhan,when you come back bring some souvenirs arrasso?"they are really the best,hehe..Im going to miss them badly..

I turn back and walk,But I hear someones calling my name..I turn around and widen my eyes..

"Luhan,Be careful arrasso?"seohyun,I promise..she then hug me..and broke it quickly too..I want more..

"I'll wait for you"and she ruffled my hair,did I hear it right?..yes.yes.yes..I nodded and smiled at her widely.I can feel tears started to form..

"dont cry pabo."she chuckled,Shes really an angel..

"I promise that I'll wait for you.And dont you ever forget about me or else"..shes so cute,while showing her cute fist..

"arasoo..I promise too"I hug her again

"luhan dear"I heard my mom called me again,I sigh and broke the hug.."Im going now"She nodded and wave at me,I start walking..

But before I could go completely,I turn around and wave at them..and smiled at her,she smiled back at me too..How I wish that I can see you soon seohyun...dont worry I'll come back,I promise..