Chapter23:her?

My one and only"You".

Luhans pov:

ring..ring...ring..

what the...ugh..I want to sleep more..after that stupid alarm wake me,I finally go to the washroom..

while putting on my bagpack I take a glance on my window..I smile remembering what happened yesterday..Atleast she talked to me..hmm..Seohyun,I promised you that Im gonna be your friend soon~hehe

 ..going downstairs I can smell those yummy pancakes..hmm..I think grandma is the one whose cooking..again..I sigh.my parents got no time for us,but I understand it..

"Hyung,why so early?"that brat talk..pleashh..

"wae?whats wrong for being early?"he just laughed at me..Ugh..why do I have this childish brothers again?..

"Kai-ah,go wake up noona."I say while picking some of the pancakes.

"ani,Im busy.can sehun wake noona hyung?"aishh...This lazy kid..

"why me Im the one who wake noona yesterday..Its mean that today is your turn."Im done with this two,keep arguing..even its too early in the morning..aishh..

when Im about to stand so I can wake that alligator noona of ours..I hear some footsteps..well I think shes awake,because of this two..I shrugged and eat my pancakes..

"Hmm smells like pancakes ehh..?"shes really got no sense..doesnt she see us eating pancakes?

"yah!!!.you three,Didnt I told you to not eat when Im not here?and you two why didnt you wake me up?"she grabbed some newspaper and rolled it....now their dead..huh!..noona will not scoled me cuz she hire them to wake her up every morning(ofcourse except me)yeah shes kinda weird...but hehe Im lucky..and guess what..noona hit their butts with the newspaper....haha..serves you right lazy ones.. 

"mian..no--ona,sehun is just too lazy"I rolled my eyes..hayzzz..now..its going to be world war3..I stood up..not wanting to hear those punks arguing on whose turn to wake noona..

"luhan..are you going to go now dear?"please stop calling me dear..

"nehh.."she just smile at me"okay be careful"

yeah..right..when Im about to open the gate..grandma handed me something..I frowned and look at her"uhmm grandma,whats this?"she smile.."thats my lucky necklace my first love give it to me.."ohh I nodded"why are you giving this to me grandma?"I asked politely.."Because I know youre kind hearted,and I think you have found your first love?"she raised her eyebrows playfully..whats really shes talking about?.."but grandma,Its yours and I dont think that Im the person you should given this?"I reached it back to her but she shooked her head.."no.Its for you,Im getting old and I think I dont have much time to live..thats why I gave it to you because I know you wont gonna hurt her"she smiled at me"please dont talk like that grandma..I wouldnt know what to do if youre gone.."I look at her with concerned..I treated her like my mom,sister and grandma..shes there when Im sad,angry or happy..she smiled at me again"just take it..Its my thank you for being a good person to me and my ricky"I just nodded..and smile.."thank you too..for being there for me grandma.."I hugged her..she patted my back"go now,shes waiting for you to change her.."I frowned."what youre talking about grandma?and whos her?"she patted my head.."soon,soon you will know whose that girl Im talking about."I nodded..well I hope I can see her soon.."now go,youre getting late..and I have to stop those three before the world war3 will happen"We both laughed..I bid my goodbye to her..and proceed for the school..ohh by the way,I wonder what seohyuns doing right now..well I can see her on school though.