The Past

My one and only"You".

In the peaceful morning.A 5yrs.old Seohyun were sleeping silently.Shes dreaming about her future...But someone were tickling her cute nose....

"Unnie!!Pali..Lets play..Unnie!wake up". She flinched because of that cute voice.

"Chorong-ah..can you please stop disturbing just this day??..".She groan and get back to sleep.

"Unnie..please....please.".Chorong pleaded while doing aegyo but she didnt notice her cause shes sleeping again.

"Seohyun-ah...!!!Chorong-ah..!!!pali!get down in here..your breakfast are ready...".they hear their mother from the kitchen.

"Unnie.pali,breakfast is ready".Chorong said while dragging her sister out of bed.

"Arraso..She replied lazily..

In The Kitchen

"Seohyun,your father and I are going somewhere far from here". She announced calmly.

"But Omma,you and appa are going only...without us?"while chewing her food and waiting for her mothers reply.

She stop eating and she look at her two          

daughters.She sighed and hug them.

They are looking at her while frowning.

"Omma,whats the problem?."chorong asked her mother worriedly.

With weak smile she replied."Ani..its...just that...(sigh).Youre just too young to know it."

She stand up and wash the dishes.While Seohyun and Chorong are just watching her puzzled.

"Unnie..!!lets play now..!!"while shoking her sister.

"ugh.can you just stop playing?just once.?"she groan and stand up but someone were hugging her arms.

"Unnie,jebal.."she used her aegyo.

"Ugh..fine."seohyun give up because she cant stand her sisters aegyo.

While seohyun and chorong were playing,their parents are talking with worried expressions.

Parents pov:

"What are we going to do?"she looked at him with teary eyes.

He moved and hug her wife.."Shhh...everything will be okay.."

"Ani,they will gonna kill us if they know that we have two daughters".

He just stare at her wife while sighing"were going there tomorrow.

next morning..

 

Author-nim:Sorry guys.for the short chapter.its really not easy for me to type because im using my phone...and sorry for the wrong grammar,spelling and etc.english is not my first language so yeah..thats it.oh btw.thanks for the subscribers and commenters.:)