Soshi's Bond

When Photos Come Alive

Inspired by: SNSD events including SIA 2013, No Breathing Premiere and Taeyeon's OT9 post on Instagram.

Characters: Soosun, Yulsic, Yoonhyun, OT9.


[2013 Style Icon Awards]

[SNSD chatting room]

Soo: Guys. );

Soo: I’m lonely. );

Soo: There’s no one to play with. T.T

Taeng: Soonkyu will be joining you later! (:

Soo: But she’s going to be the guest announcing an award...

Fany: How’s the show so far Soo! ^^

Hyo: Yow whatzup! \m/

Soo: @Fany, it’s boring without you guys. ):

         @Hyo, Kim Hyoyeon, come over here and save me from the boredom now!!!

Fany: Awww, don’t worry Soo. We’ll be cheering for you! <3

Hyo: HAHAHAHAHA!  NO!

Sunny: Hey yah! I’m coming sooyoungie!!

Soo: @Hyo, meanie!! );<

         @Sunny, come quickly!!

Yul: Hey girls! :D

Yoong: Unnie! I miss you! D;

Taeng: Oh so you’ve only got one unnie huh Im Yoona.

Yoong: I MISS YOU TOO TAENG UNNIE HEHEHEH <3

Fany: What about me! ):<

Yoong: Screw it, I miss all of you unnies and seobaby!

Seo: Yoona unnie, you’re not supposed to be using your phone during lectures.

Yoong: Opps, busted by hyunnie. /: Be back later unnies!

Sunny: Youngie! Where are you???

Soo: Hold on a minute, I’m gonna go for an interview!

Sunny: Ok!

Yul: Where’s Sica?

Hyo: Where do you think she is?

Taeng: More like, what do you think she is doing?

Yul: Right. Sleeping.

---

[SIA Interview on TV]

Seulong: Sooyoung, you came alone today and not with the SNSD members. How do you feel?

Sooyoung: Well, even though I came alone, I’m still SNSD.

---

[SNSD chatting room]

Fany: AWWWWW SOOYOUNG THAT WAS SO SWEET OF YOU!! SOSHI FOREVER <3333333

Yul: What what what? What happened?

Hyo: Nothing much. She just told the whole nation how much she missed us.

Yoong: Awww unnie I miss you too!

Seo: Yoona unnie! You’re gonna get caught by the lecturer if you continue using your phone like this!

Yoong: Sorry Hyunnie! );

Soo: Where are you Sunny???

Sunny: I’m sitting at the table next to yours.

Soo: Why aren’t you sitting with me? ):

Sunny: Because your legs are too long and it will make me look shorter.

Soo: what….

Hyo: hahahahahaha!

Sunny: Hyoyeon, you’re part of the danshin team too!

---

[Announcer: The Winner of the Best K-Style Award is Sooyoung!]

Fany: Congrats Sooyoung!!

Yoong: Congrats Unnie!

Seo: Congrats unnie.

Taeng: Woohoo!!

Hyo: Yeahhhhhh!

Yul: Congrats Soo!!

Sica: …

Yul: Hey Sica!

Sica: Why is it Sooyoung and not me?

Yul: Er… okay.

Fany: Sica effect…

Hyo: Go back to sleep Sica.

Sica: Hahaha guys I’m just kidding! Congrats Sooyoungie!

Soo: Thank you guys <3 muahhhh!

Hyo: This call for a celebration!! See you guys later at the dorm!!

Yul: I can’t join you guys. I need to prepare for tomorrow’s movie premiere T.T

---

[Sooyoung’s Speech: We’ll come back soon with greater music and performance.]

Taeng: Choi Sooyoung, you leaker!!!!!!!!!!

Soo: You posted photos on instagram too!

Taeng: Fine!

Fany: See you girls at the dorm! I’ll prepare everything in advance!

Yul: Have fun without me T.T

Hyo: Sica you coming?

Sica: Yeap! Be there in two hours!

---

[Soshi Dorm]

‘Ding Dong.’

“Finally, Sica! Everyone’s waiting for you! Took you long enough.” Taeyeon exclaimed as she opened the door for the princess.

“Sorry guys, got caught up with something.” Sica explained while entering the dorm.

“More like she fell asleep while preparing.” Hyoyeon said out loud and the rest burst out laughing.

“Yah!” I went to get some good quality wine for this celebration you idiot!” Jessica knocked her knuckle on Hyo’s forehead.

“Ouch! I was just kidding!”

“Ha. Ha. Ha. It was so not funny.”

“Alright guys break it up, let’s start our celebration!” Taeyeon entered the living room with wine glasses.

“Cheers to actress Sooyoung!” Fany shouted.

“Nonono! Cheers to Soshi!” Sooyoung corrected her.

“Whatever the actress say, cheers to Soshi!” Hyo repeated and the rest followed.

“It’s been a long time since we gathered like this. Everyone’s busy with their individual schedule and comeback preparations.” Sunny said.

“Yeah, ever since most of us moved back to our homes, we seldom come together and party at the dorm anymore.” Taeyeon agreed with Sunny.

“But every time we do that, we always get complained and the guards would always come knocking on our door to ask us to lower our volume.” Seohyun said.

“True that, hahahaha.” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Sigh… if only Yuri unnie is present too. “ Yoona pouted.

“She’s been busy with her film lately, now that it’s gonna be released soon.” Tiffany stated while sipping on the wine.

“Talking about Yuri, didn’t she mention that it’s her movie premiere tomorrow?” Sooyoung asked.

“Are you guys thinking what I’m thinking? Taeyeon smirked.

“I think we’re all thinking the same thing.” Sunny smiled.

“Let’s surprise her tomorrow.” Everyone said simultaneously.

---

 [SNSD chatting room]

Yul: Guys! I’m so nervous!! /:

Taeng: Yuri ah, the movie will be good! Don’t worry too much!

Sunny: Yeah Yuri! Everyone will love it because SNSD’s Yuri is in it! Hahahaha

Fany: Let’s go Soshi, let’s go! *clap clap*

Hyo: Fighting Kkab!

Yul: Thanks guys! Never know what to do without all of you. ):

Soo: We’ll be supporting you mentally! <3

Yul: Alright I gotta go get ready! Pray for me please!

Fany: I will!

---

[Soshi Dorm]

“Sica unnie are you done?” Yoona knocked on the room door.

“Almost!” Jessica replied.

“We’ll be waiting for you downstairs!” Yoona told her and left.

“Ok I’m done! I’m coming!” Jessica quickly exited her upon hearing that the rest are leaving.

“Hahahahaha JummaSic!” Hyoyeon laughed out loud the moment she saw Jessica’s outfit.

“Yah!” Jessica punched Hyo’s shoulders.

“Alright guys, no time to fight or we’ll miss the movie!” The leader pushed the both of them into the car and they sped off to support their very own black pearl’s debut movie.

---

[‘No Breathing’ Premiere]

“Alright everyone, this is the first time that the whole group is present for a movie premiere. I was really shocked when I heard of the news. Bet you guys will be twice as shocked as me. Please welcome, Girl’s Generation!” The emcee announced.

The crowd started cheering and screaming at the sudden appearance of the nation’s top girl group, and cameras started flashing from every direction towards the eight girls.

---

[‘No Breathing’ Premiere, Backstage]

“Wow Yuri. You gotta see this. All of your members came to support you.” Jongsuk told her.

“Hahaha stop kidding around Jongsuk. They are all busy with our comeback preparations.” Yuri didn’t believe Jongsuk since he was always playing pranks.

“I’m not kidding. Look, they're doing the interview now.” Jongsuk purposely increased the volume of the TV to prove his point.

[‘No Breathing’ Premiere, Interview]

“Hello ladies! Please introduce yourselves.” The emcee greeted them.

“Hello, we’re Girls' Generation!” The eight members greeted the crowd.

“Welcome to the movie premiere! Wow, it’s the first time I’m seeing all the members being present for a movie premiere. Is there something that you would like to say?” the emcee asked.

“This is Girls’ Generation, Yuri unnie's first movie debut and we’re all here to show her support. Please support her too by watching the movie. Thank you.” Seohyun said on behalf of her unnies.

“Alright thank you ladies. Please enjoy the movie!”

---

[After Movie Premiere]

“Guys!” Yuri shouted the moment she saw her eight precious members exited the theater.

“Unnie!” Yoona ran towards Yuri and gave her a hug.

“The movie was great, Yuri unnie. Congrats.” Seohyun smiled.

“This calls for another celebration!” Hyoyeon announced.

“You’ve to come with us this time, Yuri. It’s a celebration for you.” Tiffany told her.

“I’m afraid I have to burst your bubble. There’s gonna be SMTOWN in Tokyo this coming weekend. I can’t afford to have you girls getting hangover for practice.” The manager came and interrupted their plan.

“Oh mannnn.” Hyoyeon sulked.

”On the bright side, there will be after party since Mr. Lee Soo Man decided to celebrate SMTOWN’s 5th anniversary and Halloween together. So you girls can also have your celebration during the after party too.”

“Alright then, let’s just head back to the dorm and prepare for our torturous practice tomorrow.” Taeyeon said and groans were heard from the rest.

---

[SMTOWN in Tokyo Special Edition, After Party & Halloween Celebration]

“Ahhh, finally we can rest. This week has been hectic.” Jessica said, leaning backwards on the chair.

“Yeah, agreed. SMTOWN Beijing, then now Tokyo, and amidst that, we were also preparing our Japanese album. Hope it turns out well.” Tiffany took a seat beside Jessica.

“Hey girls, remember the last time we were supposed to throw a party for Yuri’s movie debut?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yeah. Why?” Sooyoung replied while munching on some snacks.

“Let’s do it now.” Hyoyeon called for the waiter and ordered some wine.

“You know what? Let’s just celebrate us nine being together.” Yuri told the rest.

“Yup. Everyone did well. Good job guys. Here’s a toast to the nine of us!” Sunny announced.

“Hey guys! It’s instagram time, please pose for my camera!” Taeyeon told the rest.

“Hey I’m not inside the picture!” Hyoyeon pushed the rest.

“I got cropped out, unnie.” Seohyun said.

“Ugh, give me your phone danshin, I’ll help you take it.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes and grabbed Taeyeon’s phone.

“Hey!” Taeyeon groaned.

“Alright everyone, say ‘cheese’!” Sooyoung said while taking the selca with the rest of the members.

Sooyoung then passed the phone around for the rest to check the picture and made sure that all nine of them were in it.

“Admit it Taeng, once a danshin, forever a danshin.” Sooyoung smirked.

“Yah Choi Sooyoung!”

“You Stupid Giant!”

“What do you have against us danshins?!”

“Uh-oh.”

Taeng, Sunny, and Hyo started chasing Soo around the dining area, attracting attention from the other SM artistes and they were laughing at the four girls.

“Sica, aren’t you gonna chase Sooyoung too?” Yuri asked while Jessica was resting her head on her shoulder.

“Why should I?” Jessica replied and yawned.

“Er... because you’re part of the danshin group too?” Yuri laughed.

“Yah Kwon Yul.”

“Just kidding, sleep tight Sica baby.”