Jessica's Hug

When Photos Come Alive

Inspired by: Jeti hug moment in SMTOWN Beijing.

Characters: Jeti, Yoonyul, Sunyeon, OT9.


’Ding Dong. Ding Dong.’

“Who is it?” Taeyeon ran over to the door.

“It’s me. I’m here to update you guys about your schedules for the next few days, is it okay if I come in?” The manager replied.

“Hold on a minute oppa!” Taeyeon went over to get the rest of the girls.

“Girls! Manager Oppa is coming in!” Taeyeon announced.

Hearing that, the rest of the girls immediately ran out from their respective rooms to clean the mess in the living room and the kitchen.

“Alright, done!” Sunny said. Taeyeon then went over to get the door while the rest gathered around the living room.

“Hi oppa!” They greeted their manager once he stepped in.

“Took you girls long enough. Anyway, here are your schedules for the next few days. “The manager said while passing the schedule sheet down to the leader.

“Please remember to pack your bags tonight, as you girls are having an early schedule tomorrow and then the flight to Beijing after that. Also, for Jessica, Yoona, and Seohyun, you three will be following the rest back to Korea on the same flight and then leaving for Bangkok again at night. Alright, that’s all I have to say. Try to take ample rest tonight, see you girls tomorrow. Don’t be late!” The Manager left after briefing them.

“Alright, let’s start packing now girls, and meet at the living room in two hours’ time for dinner. Get your butts moving!” The leader said and everyone went back to their own rooms to pack their luggage.

---

‘Knock Knock.’

“Come in.”

“Hey Jess. Wow Sooyoung, you’re fast. “ Tiffany greeted the roommates.

“Yeah, cause’ I’m hungry.” Sooyoung rolled on her bed, whining.

“Go raid the kitchen for some food then.” Tiffany replied and took a seat on Sooyoung’s bed.

“OH MY GOD FANY! You’re so smart! How could I forget about it?!” Sooyoung gave Fany a pat on her head and ran out to the kitchen.

“Jessi, you need help packing?”

“Nope I’m almost done. You?”

“I’m done. That’s why I’m here in your room.” Fany chuckled while looking at her girlfriend packing.

”Jess.”

“Hm?” Jessica was busy walking around the room packing her stuff.

“How about we head out to dinner tonight?”

“Tonight? I don’t think the rest would agree to it, it’s gonna be too troublesome.”

“Not all of us of course, just you and me.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Oh, hahaha. I thought you were saying everyone.” Jessica laughed at her own silliness.

“So, what do you say?”

“I’m fine with it. Why so sudden though? I mean, usually you would prefer eating at home than eating out. ” Jessica put the last bit of her clothing into her luggage and then zipped it up and placed it by the door.

“Because I’m gonna miss you for the next few days when you’re in Thailand.” Tiffany pouted while playing with her fingers.

Jessica chuckled at her girlfriend’s answer and took a sit beside Tiffany, intertwining her hands with her.

“Fany, I’m only going for a few days and before you know it, I’ll be back.”

“But, I’m still going to miss you.” Tiffany leaned her head onto Jessica’s shoulder.

“We can Skype every night! I’ll call you every morning, during breaks, during meals, after schedules, and before I go to bed. Even if I can’t call you, I’ll text you.” Jessica too, leaned her head onto Tiffany’s.

“Really?”

“Yup, so let’s go now and get ready for our dinner date. I’ll inform Taeyeon and the rest.” Jessica pulled Tiffany up and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

---

“Taeyeon ah, we’ll be leaving now. See you girls later!” The couple announced to the rest.

“Come back early!”

“Don’t be naughty!”

“Have fun unnies!”

“Bring back delicious food for me!”

---

“So, where are we going?” Tiffany asked.

“How about having Western’s tonight and then a walk by the Han River.?” Jessica suggested.

“Sounds romantic, okay.”

“Alright, buckle up and let’s go!” Jessica drove out of the parking lot.

---

“That was filling.” Tiffany said while enjoying the night breeze by the river.

“Do you like it?” Jessica walked by her side, swinging their intertwined hands together.

“I love it! We should head back again next time!”

Both of them sat down at a bench and enjoyed the night scenery together.  The silence was comforting.

“How many days will you be staying in Thailand?” Tiffany asked, breaking the silence.

“Two to three days? It’ll only be awhile. Besides, yoong and seo will be coming along with me.”

“But you’re always leaving for schedules abroad. Previously was that stupid Hong Kong Award show that Manager Oppa didn’t allow me to go with you, and now this.” Tiffany whined.

“How I wish we’ll have abroad schedules together, just the two of us.” She continued.

Jessica could say anything as it wasn’t her decision to make, so she hugged Tiffany instead.

“I’ll miss you, badly.” Tiffany returned her hugged.

“I’ll ask Yuri to accompany you while I’m away. I’m sure she’ll be lonely too since Yoona’s leaving with us.”

“Alright then. Let’s go back before that Ahjumma nag at us.”

---

The concert went by without any problems and all of the artistes were having fun as it’s been so long since they last played together with everyone else.

Taeyeon and Seohyun went around greeting the passionate Chinese fans, the four pranksters of the group were goofing around with their juniors, dancing like dorks, and Sunny was having fun with their seniors and waving to the audience occasionally from the main stage.

Jessica and Tiffany, well the two of them went around linking arms, greeting everyone. And enjoying the time they have together before Jessica depart for Thailand. They then went over to join BoA, who was standing by her own.

“Unnie!” The couple went over to greet their senior and stood by the side each.

“Hey, you two lovebirds. Enjoying tonight?”

“Yeap, it’s been so long since we last met unnie.” Jessica gave her a side hug.

“Haha yeah, well I think I’m getting old. I can’t catch up with you guys, running around the stage like that. It’s too big for me.” BoA joked.

“Unnie! We’re only like three years apart! How is that old?” Jessica said and the two girls laughed.

“Haha, you’ll know when you girls reach my age. I’m heading back to the main stage. See you both later.” BoA then left the two girls alone.

“How was tonight?” Jessica went back to Tiffany’s side.

“It was fun. It’s always fun when everyone gather together for SMTOWN.” Tiffany Replied.

“Come here you baby girl.” Jessica opened her arms, wanting to get a hug from her girlfriend and of course, Tiffany complied.

“You did great tonight, looking beautiful as usual. “Jessica whispered by Tiffany’s ear.

“You too. You were awesome.” Tiffany said with a smile.

“Not as awesome as you.” Jessica broke the hug but Tiffany pulled her back and tightened her hold.

“Let’s stay like that for a moment. I miss your tight hugs.”

“Aww, I’ll give you one every time I see you then.” Jessica returned the hug back with equal tightness.

“Hahaha, let’s go back. I think the rest are finding us already.” Tiffany broke the hug and pulled Jessica back with her to the main stage and gathered with their members.

---

“Yuri, please look after Tiff for me while I’m away. Keep a look out for that stupid byuntaeng.” Jessica told Yuri while glaring at Taeyeon.

“Hey it’s not like I would do anything to Fany! Besides, Sunny would kill me if I really did! Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Haha, yeah I will. Look out for Yoona too for me alright.” Yuri said.

“Yeah, don’t worry.”

Jessica then went over to Tiffany and gave her a tight hug once more before entering the departure gates.

“Babe, I’ll be back soon. Be nice to Yuri okay? And if Taeyeon does anything funny, call me. I’ll come back immediately to kick her .” Jessica said the last part out loud purposely.

“Hey to Ice Princess I heard that! Sunny, Sica’s bullying me!” Taeyeon complained to her partner.

“Stop bullying the mushroom and she’ll stop bullying you too then!” Sunny flicked her forehead.

“Alright girls, it’s time to leave. The rest of you, you can go back to the dorm and rest.” The manager announced.

“I’ll be back before you know it and squeeze you tight with my tight hugs. I’ll call you when I reach alright.” Jessica gave Tiffany one last hug and a kiss on her lips and then departed for Thailand, leaving a blushing Tiffany behind, being teased by the other members.