Taeyeon's Jealousy

When Photos Come Alive

Inspired by: Taeyeon's Instagram video.

Characters: Taeny, Yulsic, OT9.


“Taetae”

No response.

“Taengoo”

No response.

“Taeng?”

No response.

“Darling?”

No response.

“Come on Taetae, I know you’re awake. We need to set off in 2 hours’ time.” Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s .

“I don’t wanna go for that schedule.” Taeyeon hides her face with her dukong.

“Kim. Tae. Yeon. I can’t believe you’re still not over it! I thought we were cool about it after we talked last night!” Tiffany folded her arms.

“B-but, it’s Yuri we’re talking about! I’m fine if it’s Seobaby, or even Sica. You and Yuri were dubbed as the legendary MC duo! The fans like the chemistry between you two! How can I not be jeal-“ Taeyeon got cut off with a kiss.

“Taetae, it’s just a show. Besides, me and Yuri are just good friends like how Sunny and you are. You know that I love you the best right? We’re just gonna go host the show and before you know it, I’ll be back in your arms.” Tiffany flashed her eye smile.

“But you’re gonna be away for the whole show. You’ll be with Yuri the whole time.” Taeyeon pouted.

“We’re just doing our job, that’s all. Trust me, nothing would happen or Jessica’s gonna kill me first before anyone else. You know how possessive that princess can be.” Tiffany assured Taeyeon.

“Now come on, get up and wash up. Everyone’s waiting for you. We’ll be downstairs alright.” Tiffany dragged Taeyeon up and pushed her into the bathroom.

--

“Yah, Kim Taeng, what’s with the sulky face?” Hyoyeon asked while doing her stretching.

“She’s just sad that her mushroom would be away for the whole show with Yul.” Sooyoung answered for her.

“Buhahahaha! Oh come on! It’s not like the first time they MC-ed a show!” Hyoyeon burst out laughing.

“That’s the point Hyo! It’s YulTi!” Taeyeon sulked.

“What’s with YulTi? I don’t see anything wrong, unnie.” Yoona joined in the conversation.

“I can’t believe she’s sulking more than the ice princess.” Sunny shaked her head.

“Ugh! You Guys! Just carry on with what you’re doing and ignore me!” Taeyeon plopped down on the sofa beside Seohyun and let out a sigh.

“Unnie. You’re exaggerating too much.” Seohyun told her.

“Not you too, maknae! I thought we’re in the same team!” Taeyeon huffed.

 “Taengoo, stop whining. I’m cool about it. So you should too.” Jessica managed to shut Taeyeon up.

“I’m just gonna go for a walk and stay away from you bunch of evil people.” Taeyeon left the waiting room.

Taeyeon can’t keep her mind off Tiffany and decided to check on her.  When she saw Sistar performing on stage, she knew that Tiffany and Yuri would be on a short break, so she decided to find her mushroom even for a short while.

But when she laid her eyes on Tiffany, she was sad to see the MC duo having fun dancing to the song.

“Stupid Yuri. I’m gonna kick your later.” Taeyeon muttered and walked back to the waiting room.

“I thought you said we were evil and you wanted to stay away from us.” Hyoyeon said while watching the performance on TV.

“Shut up.” Taeyeon sulked more than before.

Everyone ignored the leader and continued with their stuff.

---

“We’re back!!!” Tiffany announced after bursting through the door of the waiting room.

“Finally, Fany! Deal with your sulking girlfriend! She can’t stop whining!” Jessica complained.

“Aww Taetae, missed me that much?” Tiffany gave her a hug.

“Go back and have fun with Yuri.” Taeyeon muttered.

“Taetae, we’re just doing fan service!” Tiffany told her.

“Ohhhh ,Baby Taeng is jealous!” Yuri .

“Shut up Kwon Yuri! I’m gonna kick your when we go back!” Taeyeon scolded.

“Keep your jealousy issues within you and Fany. Stay away from my seobang.” Jessica glared.

“Taeyeon, I thought you’re better than that. We’re nearing the end of the show. After this performance would be us, and you’ll be seeing me on stage. Cheer up please. I don’t wanna see you sulking later while we perform. Okay?” Tiffany caressed her face.

Taeyeon nodded in response and Tiffany gave her a peck before leaving for her MC post for the last part of the show.

“Childish Taengoo.” Jessica said while walking away.

“You’re just jealous that I got a kiss from Fany and Yuri didn’t give you one!”

---

“Ah, Finally! What a long day today.” Yuri exclaimed after they arrived back at the dorm.

“We did great today yuwree ah! I missed doing MC with you, my buddy.” Tiffany gave yuri a friendly hug.

“Okay Fany, enough hugging. Give my seobang back to me. I need her to cuddle with me to sleep.” Jessica pulled Yuri out of the hug.

“Possessive Sica” Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Jessica.

“I’m going to bed.” Taeyeon said coldly and walked off to their shared room.

“Er… We’re going to bed too.” Yoona pulled Seohyun along.

“Er… I’m Hungry! Bunny, eat with me please!” Sooyoung dragged Sunny to the kitchen.

Tiffany followed Taeyeon into the room and saw her getting ready for bed.

---

“Taetae.” Tiffany climbed up to the bed and sat beside Taeyeon.

“Rest early Fany, you had a long day today.” Taeyeon turned her back towards Tiffany.

“Taetae, I want to talk to you.” Tiffany patted Taeyeon.

“I’m tired, let’s talk tomorrow. Goodnight Fany.” Taeyeon snuggled into her pillow.

“Kim Tae Yeon.”

Sensing Tiffany being impatient, Taeyeon pulled herself up and leaned on the bed frame, facing Tiffany.

“What do you want to talk about?” Taeyeon looked at her.

“Are you having your period?” Tiffany asked.

“What?”

“You’re PMS-ing lately.”

“I’m not.”

“Yes you are. The members are all asking because they said you’ve been quite angsty lately.”

“I’m just missing you a lot.” Taeyeon muttered.

“Huh?”

“Nothing”

“Come on Taeyeon, I thought we said no secrets.”

“I said, I’m just missing you a lot lately.”

“Oh.” Tiffany replied, waiting for Taeyeon to carry on.

“We’ve been busy preparing for our new album, and I barely see you because our schedule clashed. Then I heard that you’ll be doing the MC with Yuri, I was quite sad because I thought we’ll be doing it together since we did it last year.” Taeyeon said, while playing with her fingers.

“Silly you.” Tiffany held her chin and made Taeyeon to face her.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier? I’ll make time for me if you told me so.” Tiffany tugged Taeyeon’s fringe behind her ear.

“It’s embarrassing.” Taeyeon avoided Tiffany’s eye, afraid that she would .

“How is that embarrassing. If it makes you feel better, I missed you too. More than you do.” Tiffany gave her the eye smile and pulled Taeyeon into a hug.

“I’m sorry for being childish.” Taeyeon said.

“I’m sorry for neglecting a baby too.” Tiffany teased.

“I’m not a baby!” Taeyeon pouted.

“You are my baby.” Tiffany kissed that pout away.

“Let’s go to sleep. We’ve schedules early in the morning tomorrow.” Tiffany cuddled with Taeyeon.

“Goodnight Taetae.”

“Goodnight Fany.”

“Fany.”

“Hmm”

“I love you.”

“I love you too. Now sleep.”