Mickey and Minnie's Halloween Party

When Photos Come Alive

Inspired By: Yoonyul's halloween get up. Overflowing with Yoonyul feelings lately. Here's a shot. Happy Halloween!

Pairings: Yoonyul, Taeny


It hasn’t been long since their group promotions for Lion Heart finally ended and the members finally get some time to themselves. Promotions had been fulfilling with two comebacks and three title songs, as well as the trophies that Sones gifted them, but it’s been awhile since the girls get to spent times together as well.

Channel SNSD was good but nothing beats the girls being in their comfortable clothes lazing around the dorm with the occasional visits from those that lived at homes. Out of the “home” members, Yoona was the one that frequently dropped by that Tiffany was starting to complain, seeing how Prince seemed to get attracted to pretty things, or people, as well.

“Why are you here again? And at this hour?” Tiffany said while making her way out of her room, knowing who came by the affectionate barks from her pet.

“I’m bored, unnie. Are you already sicked of me? Are you gonna kick me out also?” Yoona said casually, without realised the slipped out mouth which got her nudge on the head by Taeyeon.

“Hey I was just joking!”

“It wasn’t funny.” Taeyeon glared at her for a moment.

“Alright alright, I’m sorry.”

“But seriously, why are you here Yoona?” Tiffany laid down on Taeyeon’s lap, joining them with whatever was showing on the TV.

“I said I was bored.” Yoona said grumpily.

“You don’t sound bored. More like, sad and frustrated.”

“Has Yuri been rejecting you off your “fun” times together?” Taeyeon teased, but realised that it drawn the frown on Yoona’s face longer. Noticing the atmosphere, Tiffany and Taeyeon decided to focus their attention on the doe-eyed by sandwiching her on the couch.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Tiffany briefly hugged the girl.

“Yeah, did Yuri do anything? Pranked you? Talked to other girls? You need me to kick her ? I’d be glad to do so.” The two oldest couple was genuinely concerned. They somehow had some guess that Yoona’s frequent visit was partly because of Yuri, but did not mention a thing because Yoona did not seem like she wanted to share it either.

“I missed Yuri.” Yoona said, leaning on Tiffany’s shoulder.

Truth to be told, Yuri seem like the busiest member this year, with endless variety shows since the beginning of 2015, from Animals, to featuring on some dating show which Yoona was practically destroying the TV with her non-existence laser eyes,  and then to MAPS, where she had some ‘close bonding’, according to Yoona, with Choi Kang Hee. As if the torture was not enough, the members encouraged Yuri to go on the Swimming segment of Cool Kiz on the Block, where Yuri was the only female swimmer surrounded by half guys flaunting their muscles. And it was not even the end yet. She was casted as an MC for The Rallyist, where she would be surrounded by male racers again.

As much as Yoona was happy for the girl to be doing what she likes, she just could not help but feel jealous. She knew that it would be tough for Yuri, with so many schedule going back to back before and after promotions, and she should be a supporting girlfriend to the girl, encouraging her and giving her warm hugs whenever needed.

But it was kind of hard for her, with Yuri working with so many guys, especially how she seemed to turn extraordinarily prettier since she slimmed down and got bangs, guys and girls were practically swarming to her, even with Yoona by her side when they were in the waiting rooms.

She was trying very hard to control her emotions, but it was getting a bit too overwhelming, more so when she could not spend time with her favourite girl during their short break before the concert tour starts.

Unknowingly, she started shedding a tear or two, capturing the attention of her two favourite unnies.

“Yoong… we all know how busy Yuri had been and it had been tough on you since you both don’t live together in the dorm anymore, but did you try to talk to her? I’m sure she wouldn’t mind spending her breaks in between with you.” Tiffany said.

“I don’t know unnie, she has been so busy. And I didn’t dare to approach her. I’m afraid that I’d get too attached and then I’d miss her more.”

“Oh Yoona, she missed you too, trust me. The two of you are always so obvious but so dense to each other. Seriously, how did you both come so far?”

“How did you know she missed me? She told you that?”

“Why do you think whenever you visit the dorm, it “just so happened” that we have your favourite food with us? Pizza, chicken, takeaways. It was all from Yuri. She was afraid that you’d be lonely. That’s why she told us to keep you accompany, knowing how you’d probably drop by the dorm frequently without your other half with you.” Taeyeon told her.

“Really?” Yoona was a little happy after hearing from Taeyeon.

“Yeah, she’d always call every day asking if you’re coming, and then ordering all the food and got us fat while eating with you. I’ve gained 2kg you know?”

“It’s okay Taengoo, you’re still cute and I’ll still love you.” Tiffany pinched her cheeks.

“Unnies… Isn’t this about my problem?” Yoona rolled her eyes, seeing how the two are so easily distracted by each other.

“Right sorry, got carried away by our love. Back to you.”

“What should I do?”

“Erm, surprise her during her breaks with her favourite food? Since she bought you your favourites, you can return the favour to her. I can help you ask manager oppa about her schedule if you don’t have it.” Tiffany suggested.

“But then everyone will be around during her break? Wouldn’t it be too obvious? Like why would a member visit her randomly?”

“Why can’t a member visit her? Soshi bond remember? Besides, you two are close, the fans know it. Nobody will find out.”

“I’m not sure about that Fany unnie, I don’t want to get exposed.”

“Hey, isn’t Halloween celebrations next week? Taeyeon randomly commented.

“Yeah why, it’s not like you’d be there.” Tiffany sighed.

“Hey I’d be there, just that I’d be late. But I’ll be there with you.” Taeyeon gave Tiffany her silly grin.

“Unnies..” Yoona brought their focus back to her situation.

“Sorry. As I was saying, isn’t it Halloween? You can surprise her then! How about having a Halloween couple get up with her? Besides, it’s within SM and everyone knows about you both, so you both can be yourselves. Just get a room when things get too hot. Though I wouldn’t mind watching.” Taeyeon told them her idea, which earned herself a smack each from both of the girls.

“But what she say feels like a feasible idea Yoong. Maybe you can help Yuri get her costumes ready? Since she’s busy. You guys will be the cutest couple on site! I’ll vote for you both for the best costume award.” Tiffany squealed.

“She already got her costume unnies, and she’s not telling me what is it, saying I’ll find out on Halloween itself.” Yoona sulked again.

“Oh… then.. Wait for next week to arrive?”

“Ignore Taengoo, Yoona. She needs her sleep.”

Tiffany glared at the leader then continued, “You know, you and Yuri, you both always have the greatest chemistry amongst the rest of us, despite not being together as long as me and Taeng, or Sunny and Soo. I think it’s kinda amazing how you both understand each other so well, it’s like you both were meant to be soulmates. This sounds cliché and I apologise for mentioning but remember what Jessica always used to say? Follow your heart, Yoona. It’d lead you where you want to be. Besides, you don’t really have to dress to impress Yuri, she’ll still find you beautiful with your pyjamas and bed hair.”

“Yeah, even if you’re not wearing anything, I’m sure she’ll find you the most beautiful then.”

“Taengoo one more time and you’d be sleeping alone tonight.” That managed to stop Taeyeon from her wild ideas and comments.

“In the end, it’s your presence that counts Yoona. I’m sure Yuri can’t wait to spend some time with you too. Endure it for a week more, then you’d be able to see your prince charming then. And we’ll be having our rehearsals and tour after that. You guys can stick together for all you want, but keep it public friendly.” Tiffany winked at Yoona.

“I guess so unnie, thanks.”

“You’re always welcome Yoong. You can always come to us whenever. Sleep it off alright? Goodnight.” Tiffany gave her a hug, before sending Yoona to her old room, with Taeyeon tagging behind.

---

“Hahaha Sooyoung unnie you’re so cute! You’re definitely gonna win tonight!” Seohyun commented upon seeing Sooyoung getting up as sadness.

“Are you sadness because Sunny isn’t here with you tonight?” Hyoyeon could not stop teasing, seeing how Sooyoung can’t laugh or retort due to her face make up.

The girls were getting ready for Halloween, making their way to the party. Everyone was here dressed up and well prepared, but Yuri was still not seen yet. Yoona was dressed up prettily as Minnie Mouse, hoping to impress her very own Mickey Mouse huge fan.

“Girls, Yuri would be meeting us at the venue, let’s go.” Manager Oppa announced and Yoona could only sighed. Tiffany who caught the girl’s expression, gave her a side hug and accompanied her into the car.

Upon arrival at the venue, Yoona took a look around hoping to see the familiar face but was disappointed again. They were told to get to the photo wall for photo taking and while making her way there, Yoona saw a very familiar back view, which finally brought her smile back on her face.

She quickly ran up to her girlfriend and gave her a big hug, not giving Yuri a chance to react.

“Hey Yoongie.”

How she missed that endearment. Though the both of them always had late night phone calls every night, nothing beats hearing it from Yuri herself.

“Yoongie I missed you too, but let me take a look at our beautiful face please?” Yuri managed to pry Yoona away.

Upon looking at both of their outfits, they started laughing and brought attention towards them.

“Hey, it’s Halloween at Disney! We’ve got Yoonyul as Mickey and Minnie!”

“Awww you both are so cute! Cutest couple in SM!”

“I wanna take a photo with Mickey and Minnie!”

When they were reunited with the rest of the members for a group photo, Taeyeon asked, “I thought you said Yuri wouldn’t tell you what she’s gonna wear?”

“She didn’t. It was coincidental unnie.” Yoona replied.

“Told you that you both have great chemistry.” Tiffany whispered to Yoona, while getting ready for the photo.

“Thanks, unnie.”

Throughout the night, Yuri and Yoona stuck together holding hands, going around the party, acting up as Disney mascots taking photos here and there. It was truly a Halloween party with SM’s very own Mickey and Minnie.