Sunny's Pitch

When Photos Come Alive

Inspired by: Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny's trip to LA for the opening of Dodgers baseball game.

Characters: Taeny, Sunyeon, Yulsic, OT9.


[Seoul, Soshi’s Dorm]

“Guys, they are on! They are on!” Sooyoung announced to everyone in the dorm.

Everyone started strolling out of their rooms, even the ever sleepy ice princess.

“Unnies! Wait for me!” Yoona shouted while rushing out from the bathroom.

“Unnies look so beautiful.” Seohyun said and the other members were nodding along.

 

[Los Angeles, Dodgers Stadium]

“Tiffany and Taeyeon, you’re up in 2 minutes.” Manager Oppa told them.

“Good luck guys! Let’s go out and do the rest of the members proud!” Tiffany cheered loudly.

“Well, I’ll just apologise first, if I were to fail later.” Sunny said.

“Sunny ah, just go out and do your best. Fany and I will be cheering for you by the side.” Taeyeon tried to calm the nervous Sunny down.

“Yeah Sunny, don’t be burden about my failed pitch previously. Even if you were to really fail, the girls are just gonna make fun of you when we go home.” Tiffany chuckled.

“You’re not helping, fany ah.”

“Alright girls, it’s time!” Manager Oppa came to usher us out to the field.

The three of them shared one last hug before each of them departs to get ready for their respective roles.

 

[Seoul, Soshi’s Dorm]

“Are they up yet?” Yoona was getting bored of waiting.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, Please rise while Tae-Yun of Girls’ Generation sings the Korean National Anthem.”

“Buhahahahaha Tae-Yun?! Who is Tae-Yun?!” Sooyoung and Yuri burst out laughing.

“Unnies, lower down your volume please, Taeyeon unnie has started singing.”

 

 

[Los Angeles, Dodgers Stadium]

“Thank you Tae-Yun from Girls’ Generation. Ladies and Gentlemen, please kindly remain standing while Tiffany from Girls’ Generation sings the American National Anthem.”

Taeyeon heaved a sigh of relieved after she finished singing. She was so glad that she did not make any mistakes, or it would have been embarrassing for her. She turn towards Tiffany and shared an eye-contact with her, before mouthing “Fighting!” and showing a fist pump to Tiffany, who was going to sing next.

 

[Seoul, Soshi’s Dorm]

“Wow.” Yoona and Sooyoung were amazed by their leader’s singing.

“That’s our kid leader!” Hyoyeon cheered.

“Shh! Tiff’s up next!” Jessica, who was so engrossed in the show, shushed the chodings down.

 

[Los Angeles, Dodgers Stadium]

“Thank you Tiffany from Girls’ Generation. Ladies and Gentlemen, please take a seat. The opening pitch will commence in a few minutes time.”

The moment Tiffany finished singing, she immediately ran towards Taeyeon and gave a big hug.

“We did it Tae! We were amazing right! Sunny would do well too!”

“Hahaha yeah! Let’s go cheer for our Soonkyu!”

They went near Sunny, who was preparing for the opening pitch, and showed her thumbs-up, telling her that she would do well. Sunny mirrored their actions back, and showed an ‘ok’ sign.

 

[Seoul, Soshi’s Dorm]

“I don’t understand what she was singing but Fany did well too!” Sooyoung said and Yuri agreed.

“Now, where’s our soonkyu unnie?” Yoong asked while munching on chips.

“Unnie, it’s impolite to talk with your mouth full.”

“Opps. Sorry maknae.”

“It’s Sunny! It’s Sunny!” Hyoyeon said excitedly while pointing towards the screen.

 

[Los Angeles, Dodgers Stadium]

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Sunny from Girl’s Generation, for throwing our opening pitch.”

“Soonkyu ah, fighting!”

“Go Sunny! You can do it!”

As promised, Taeyeon and Tiffany were cheering by the side for Sunny, and that helped to ease Sunny’s nervousness a little bit.

“Here it goes.” Sunny mumbled to herself while getting ready into her stance.

“3, 2, 1.”

She threw the baseball with all her might and it landed within the  area.

“It was a beautiful throw! Thank you once again, to Sunny from Girls’ Generation.”

Sunny bowed and ran back towards Taeyeon and Tiffany.

“Guys I succeeded!” Sunny announced happily.

“Soonkyu ah! I’m so proud of you!” Taeyeon said and gave Sunny a peck on her cheeks.

“Sunny ah! See, I told you that you would do better than me!” Tiffany gave her eye smile.

“All of us did well today, group hug!” The three of them hugged together while celebrating their successful opening for the game.

 

[Seoul, Soshi’s Dorm]

“Our Soonkyu did it!” Hyoyeon stand onto the couch, celebrating Sunny’s successful pitch.

“Finally there’s someone in SNSD that can pitch properly after so long!” Sooyoung sobbed dramatically.

“I’m so proud of Sunny unnie!” Yoona was literally jumping around the whole dorm.

“Unnies calm down, or we’re gonna get complained again.” Seohyun tried to stop all the unnies’ weird behavior that’s happening late at night.

“Well, at least Tiffany did well in singing. It saved her from her previously embarrassing pitch. Now that’s left is our lousy Sica.” Yuri said nonchalantly, thinking that Jessica was asleep throughout the whole time.

“I.HEARD.THAT.KWON.” Jessica glared icily.

“Ohh.. h-hi s-sica! I thought you were a-asleep!” Yuri stammered while slowly standing up, getting ready to run back to her room.

Jessica immediately pulled Yuri’s ear and dragged her into their shared room.

“Ouch! I’m so sorry Ouch! Sica! I was just Ouch! Kidding! Ouch Ouch Ouch! Guys! Help me please!” Yuri pleaded.

“Alright guys, time to sleep! Goodnight!”

Everyone else went back to their respective rooms, ignoring the crying and pleading sounds that were occasionally coming out from the particular icy cold room.