Fart to Escape

Yah, Lemon Candy!

"Dude, Nana's a guy."

... Silence...

You understood what he just said, and sat up straight. The news didn't surprise you that much. You were a bit suspicious when you heard her deep manly voice, but just shrugged it off.

You said, "Yeah, I kind of figured. Actually, I didn't really conclude that she was a guy, but just thought that something was a bit off with her. Now, I guess I know..."

Sungjong sighed and finished scooping up the last few grains of rice in his bowl. "Yeah, well now you know why it was so awkward between me and him."

You agreed and leaned back against the pillow again. You laughed.

Sungjong's face grew red, but you knew that it wasn't from embarrassment; it was from anger.

"YAH!" he screamed.

You knew he wouldn't be the least bit embarrassed about anything around you, since you guys both knew each others' fears, interests, dislikes...stuff like that. He was angry because you were laughing at him when he specifically warned you not to.

You responded. "Dude, that is just the strangest thing I've ever heard happen to you. Well, I have seen a whole bunch of strange things happen to you." You paused as his brows furrowed deeper.  You laughed and continued. "But never have I witnessed a time where a guy actually likes you." You pretended to heave a sigh. "But, I guess it was meant to happen eventually, with your girly voice, moves, and weak personality."

You scooped up the last spoon of rice and put it in your mouth. "You done?" You asked while chewing. You looked up at Sungjong and saw that he was fuming.

He tried to control his temper as he spoke sternly. "I. Am. Not. Girly."

You rolled your eyes and started to reach over to gather up his bowl and spoon, but stopped midway. You smirked as an idea popped into your mind. You proposed, "Ok, if you're such a man, you wouldn't mind washing the dishes for a lady, would you?" You shook your empty bowl in front of his face.

Sungjong's face contorted into a confused expression. "What the... What does that have to do with anything?!"

You shrugged. "I don't know."

He scoffed.

But you continued, "However, I know that a real man would stay up a few extra minutes to wash the dishes while the lady rests. You're a real man, aren't you?"

His face grew annoyed. "Yah! Don't think you can take advantage of me like that! You go wash them yourself! And what right do you have to call yourself a lady, you flat-chested freak?"

You scoffed, "Well at least I'm manlier than the guy with the high-pitched scream over here."

"Why you-"

Before he could finish his sentence, you threw your bowl onto his area on the bed. "Go." You smiled innocently, while trying out an eye smile like many of the Korean models you've seen. It consisted of squinting your eyes until they were crescents while giving off an innocent vibe.

"Gah!  Are you trying to be Grandpa Gyu? What's with your eyes?"

You scowled at him. "So you'd rather see me not smiling, huh? Wow. What a nice friend you are," you said sarcastically.

"Pshh, of course I am. Now get your up and wash the dishes so I can go back to sleep." He shoved the bowls over to you.

"No, you wash them." You pushed it back.

"Aish, will you please just wash them?!  I was already in the middle of sleeping."

You were getting even more sleepy from your full stomach, so you laid your whole body on his bed, not caring if it wasn't yours.

"Yah! If you sleep now, who's gonna wash the dishes?"

You were already starting to drift off, so you only murmured an incoherent, "Youdoit,...orjustleavethem. Youcanwashthemtomorrow."

"Yah, who said I was going to wash them?!" You could feel him nudging you so that you would get up. "And go to your bed.  This is mine!"

By then, you were already sleeping soundly.
------------------------------------------------------------
"The loof, the loof. The loof is on fiyah. The loof, the loof, the loof is on fiyah."

You groaned as you reached to your right, as you normally would, to set your alarm to snooze. However, your hand just came in contact with a wall. You tried hinging one eye open so that you could inspect what had happened to the table where you usually set your phone alarm.

"What?" You wondered. "Oh, I'm on Sungjong's bed."

You flipped your body so that you were now facing the table, where your phone was still sounding due to the alarm you set. You grabbed it and hit snooze, snuggling back under the covers to resume your sleep.

A few minutes into a new dream, you felt someone shake you. Aww, but I want to see what happens between me and CAP oppa, you whined as you gave in to the person shaking you outside of the dream.

You bolted up, prepared to confront the person. "WHAT?!"

Sungjong barely flinched, but stopped shaking you. He wasn't dressed for school yet, so you figured that it wasn't that late. He sat next to you on his bed, wearing an expression on his face that indicated that he had done something wrong. You recognized it since it was the same expression he had when he broke Woohyun's iPod a couple weeks ago.

You planted your face down into his pillow, your in the air. You chose to ignore him and closed your eyes to sleep again. A few seconds later, you felt him bend back until his head was now resting on the nape of your lower back.

He began, "Hey, I have something to tell you. It's about last night."

You didn't really care what happened, as you just wanted to continue dreaming about CAP oppa. Nevertheless, you nodded your head along as you pretended to be listening to what Sungjong was confessing to.

He continued, "...and that's why we're gonna have to ditch school and take you to a doctor."

Wait. What? You tried to sit up, but his head's weight on your lower back deterred you from doing so. Your face slammed back onto the pillow and you started panicking.

You tried flailing your legs, and accomplished striking him on the nose with your foot.

"OW!"

You shot up into a sitting position. Anger overtook your body and you yelled, "YAH, LEMON CANDY! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO ME LAST NIGHT TO THE POINT THAT I HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTOR?"

Sungjong stammered, "Dude, calm down-"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP CALM WHEN THERE'S A CHANCE THAT YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING TO INJURE MY BODY? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I TRY TO MAINTAIN IT?!" You paused to catch your breath as Sungjong just casually leaned back on his bed.

That was when you realized something even more drastic, causing your face to drain of color. "Oh my gosh... Did you, by any chance...do something... INAPPROPRIATE?"

You didn't even look at his face as as you slammed your face into the pillow, wailing. "Oh my freaking gosh, Sungjong did something to me and now I'm going to die impure. OMG. Eomma, please forgive me!"

You could feel the bed shifting as Sungjong lifted himself off of it. You didn't dare look at his face, since it wouldn't feel right to look at someone who had stolen your dignity. You kept your face buried into the pillow as you continued crying your eyes out.

"I can't believe I trusted a girly guy, and this is how he turns out.  Why me?!"  You wailed into the pillow.

A few minutes later, Sungjong came back to the side of the bed and shook you again. "Get up."

You flinched unwillingly at his contact, shivering at the thought that you may have been unconscious last night and not aware of anything. You peeked at him and saw that he was now fully clothed in his school uniform, buttoned all the way up so that no skin revealed. Don't try to feign innocence with me...

Then, you remembered that school was going to start in a few minutes, so you had no choice but to get up. You scooted away from him with your face still hidden, not wanting to get off the bed on the side that he was on. You extended your leg to your right to get off on that side, but instead, came in contact with the wall. Darn it.

You cringed as you had no other option but to get off where Sungjong was. You rolled to that side, trying to avoid any form of eye contact.

You successfully rolled until the edge of the bed without hitting into Sungjong, and hung your leg to feel the ground. As soon as your foot touched the carpet, you sprang up and dashed madly towards the bathroom.

You swung the door shut so that it slammed against its frame. You chanted mentally, Get it together, Haerin. What's done is done. It's already happened. Nothing can be changed. Just go with the flow now...

You the faucet and splashed ice cold water on your face to wake yourself up.  After rinsing off your bare face with a towel, you reluctantly turned towards the door to re-enter your guys' room. 

Sungjong was still sitting on the bed, but his face no longer had a look of concern, only a smirk.  Why you little piece of poo...  How dare you smirk like that?

You stormed into the room and confronted him on the spot.  "Yah, Lee Sungjong.  What exactly did you do to me last night?"  You crossed your arms tightly.

"Well what do you think I did?" His smirk deepened.

You stammered, "W-well you better confess right this instance or else I'm telling eomma on you!"

Sungjong rose up from his seat on the bed and strode over to you.  Even though he was weak, he still towered over you a whole foot.  He pinned you against the wall, leaning in dangerously close.

Oh no, you better get your dirty hands anywhere near me.

He slammed both of his hands on either side of your face so that you were trapped.

Kill me now.

He whispered gravelly, "What do you think happened last night?"

You tried ducking underneath his arms, but he had closed in, so that his eyes were locked on yours.  I can't believe this Lemon Candy has this side to him.  Through all these years, now he reveals it.  Kill me now.  I don't want to witness this moment.  At all.

You knew you were strong enough to just push him out of the way, but at the moment, you were just too stunned to react.  You squinted your eyes tightly, bracing whatever was to come.  You held your breath, not allowing one whisp of air enter nor exit your lungs.  You rolled your hands into tight fists and made your body as hard and rigged as a stone.

This is going to be the end of me.  Stupid Sungjong!  How dare you turn me into a weakling like this?!

Your eyes squeezed even tighter as he kept on leaning in closer and closer.

Ack, kill me now!  Jebal...

 

Pwiffft!

Your eyes shot open.  Did that seriously just happen?

Your eyes met Sungjong's and saw that his held bewilderment as well.

Well, at least that ended the scene.

"Way to ruin the freakin moment," Sungjong said sarcastically, flapping his hand in front of his nose.

You scoffed, "Shut up, you byuntae.  And stay away from me."  You lifted your hand up to you nose as well to do the same. 

Thank you, my special farting ability.