Dress Shop

Yah, Lemon Candy!

"Yipee!"

Nana dashed to the nearest rack of formal evening dresses, abandoning the two of you at the shop's doorway.

"Thanks for just leaving us here," you mumbled.

Woohyun chuckled. "I thought he wanted us to help him choose dresses. I guess that was just an excuse to have us him." Woohyun puffed out his cheeks.

"I never should've trusted that guy, even if it was to prank Lemon Candy."

After a while of just bluntly standing at the entrance of the store, Woohyun decided to step in farther to investigate the shop, dragging you with him.

You whined, "I don't wanna be surrounded by dresses!"

Woohyun didn't care and just continued taking you around to different racks. "Too bad, Haerin. You said so yourself that Nana would take hours in here, so we better do something to pass the time." He randomly picked out dresses and examined them, throwing at you ones that looked good to him.

"Yah," you warned. "I. Am. Not. Wearing. These. Dresses."

Woohyun pouted, "Aww, Haerin-ah. Jebal~ I'm bored."

"Then why don't you try them on yourself?!" You them back to him.

"Uh-uh. You're the girl here," he replied, giving back the dresses.

"The heck?!"

"Yoo-hoo!" Nana called from behind you guys.

He was dressed in a coral pink dress that bunched up around his hairy knees.

"What do you guys think of this?" Nana asked hopefully.

You leaned over to Woohyun. "Namu, get me some lemon juice so that I can burn my eyes."

Nana scowled and Woohyun smacked your arm to chastise you, even though he was hiding his laughter as well.

"Forget you," Nana said, and turned to Woohyun. "What do you think?"

Woohyun stuttered. "Uh... It's ok. But... a longer dress may suit you better."

Nana examined himself in the dressing room mirror. "I guess..." He slumped down. "I was hoping this would fit me. I think it would've impressed Sungjong..."

You held back a barf.

Woohyun lightly hit you and spoke up to Nana. "Wow, you really seem to like Sungjong. We'll help you."

"Huh?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Omo, omo! Thank you, you guys! I really appreciate the help. Call me over if you find any good dresses!" With that, Nana ran off into the farther racks to continue his search.

Woohyun turned to you. "Come on, let's go look for dresses."

Just then, you remembered the pile of dresses you already had in your arms. "Yah! Aren't any of these going to fit him? I don't want to spend any more time looking for dresses for Nana!"

Woohyun shook his head and started pushing you towards a dressing room.

"Wait, what are you doing?" You started panicking at the fact that he was now pushing you inside a dressing room. Of a dress shop. He finally succeeded in trapping you inside. "Darn it, Namu." It was just you, now, facing a full-length mirror with a dozen dresses in your arms.