Chapter 2

Weather Report

"You have to help me!" She screamed out in happines, Jessica cringed.

"Help you in exactly what?" Jessica asked coldly.

"Help me to get to meet her of course!" Her voice seemed to get louder by the second and they all questioned silently if she was somehow related to Tiffany. "How else am I gonna make her fall in love with me if she doesn't know me?"

Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung couldn't hold it anymore, they laughed out loud. 

"Stop it! I'm being serious here!" Screamed Yoona as she stomped her feet while pouting. She couldn't believe her friends weren't supporting her on this one, even if it was kind of delussional, it was her best friends' work to support her no matter what, right?

No words were spoken for a while, the only sound that could be heard was the ocasional snickering of Yoona's best friends, who still couldn't believe how whipped she was for a girl she didn't even know.

"Do you really want to give it a try?" Asked Jessica, the cold expression she wore would've caused fear on anyone else, but the poor lovestruck girl didn't even flinch.

"Of course I want to!" Her loud voice and bright expression cause Jessica to cringe.

"Alright... then...you'll need all the help in the world." Jessica said.

"Why?" Asked Taeyeon.

"Because for Yoona to get to Seohyun..." They all stared at Jessica intrigued as in what could say. "She needs to pass through Kim Hyoyeon"

"Isn't she the girl you said your cousin was dating?" Asked Sunny. 

"Yes, she treats Seohyun as she was her kid, she's like super overprotective when it comes to her. If she wants to at least becomes friends with Seohyun, she needs to become the best suitor in the eyes of Hyoyeon," She sighed, "So there's a lot of work to be done before you can even think you can start a conversation with her. Since lying is not really something you should do mainly because you want to make her fall for you, I think we'll have to change too many things"  Jessica locked eyes with Yoona. "So I'll ask you again, are you sure you want to give it a try?"

The girls looked at Yoona, waiting for the response of the youngest member of their group of friends.

"What do I need to do? Whatever it is, I'll do it." The serious look she wore and her confident words surprised everyone.

"I'm sure we are gonna be able to convince her with that attitude of yours." Jessica smiled. "Guys, we'll need to help her." Jessica said seriously.

"What can we do to help?" Asked Tiffany.

"Hmm..." She checked Yoona out from head to toe, causing her to blush. "You're pretty enough... so I don't think that'd be a trouble..." Jessica kept humming as she scrutinized Yoona with her eyes. "Taeyeon?" She asked, turning in the direction of the short girl.

"Yes?" 

"We need Yoona to be part of our models." The girls looked confused at Jessica, not fully understanding Jessica's train of thought.

"What?! Weren't you thinking about how to help me?!" Asked Yoona.

"I am, no offense, but I don't think that if you introduce yourself as a college dropout that works as a waitress in a coffee shop you'll be considered the best suitor." Her cold words struck Yoona hard, she blushed and nodded, suddenly feeling ashamed of her work and academic history. "Hey, I don't mean that it's a bad thing... I'm just saying is not the best way to impress a person as demanding as Hyoyeon." 

The atmostphere suddenly became awkward as silence overcome them.

"I've been trying to get Yoona to work as a model for our magazine for the past two years Sica," Taeyeon broke the silence, "Of course she can start working with us as soon as she wants to, we have a big photoshoot coming soon and we can use her as the model." Taeyeon stood up next to Yoona and ruffled her hair. "If you really want to get that chick, this is a great oportunity to have a better chance." Tayeon smiled sweetly at her, "Plus, you know I've been basically begging you to become a model, so I help you get your girl and a better income, you help me make lots of money." The girls rolled their eyes, if this was Taeyeon's amazing attempt to convince Yoona... it was really lame.

Yoona thought about it thoroughly... she liked working at the coffee shop, but they were right, if she wanted to make an impression, a good one at that, saying she was a model that was close friends with the editor of an important magazine and the main photographer and investor of it would give a greater impression than saying she worked at a coffee shop...

"Okay, I'll do it, but I've never worked as a model, so you'll have to teach me." Yoona said truthfully. "That doesn't mean I'll stop working at the café, though"

"Oh dear you have a lot to learn, and you'll have to learn it all in a week." Said Jessica, everybody gasped.

"What?! Just one week?!" Yoona practically screamed.

"Aish, don't scream" Said Jessica, "My cousin is on vacation in France with her girlfriend, she'll be back next week, we have that time to make you become the best suitor for her, okay?"

Yoona swallowed and nodded, knowing this was going to be one rough week.. but she was sure her weather girl was worth it.

The sound of a well known voice coming out of the television made her turn around abruptly. 

"Good aftertoon, this is Seo Joohyun, reporting the weather for channel 5" 

"I recorded it" Said Yuri, who paused the Tivo, Yoona squealed a bit too high for everyone's liking, at the same time she hugged Yuri as if her life depended from it.

"Im Yoona! Let go of my seobang!" Said Jessica, her icy tone made them shiver.

Yoona broke the hug and sat a little too close to the t.v. her excitement quite visible as her friend resumed the recording, maybe her friends weren't that bad. 


Hello :3 Sorry for the short update, but I'm drowning on homework and exams xD I hope you enjoyed this update, leave your comments, opinions, observations, etc. 

Until next time guys :3