Chapter 13

Weather Report

The two of them walked silently towards Seohyun's car. 

Yoona was stealing glances everynow and then to the girl beside her. She really couldn't belive her luck.

Here she was, with her dream girl, with the Weather Girl just a few days ago was practically unreachable, having casual conversation, holding hands, hugging, kissing, even if it was just inocent pecks on the cheek or the forehead...

She was really lucky, no doubt about it.

"Do I have somethng on my face?" Asked Seohyun while touching her face with her free hand. 

"No," Answered Yoona with an amused smile. "Why? Feel something funny on your face?" 

"Besides your stare... no." Replied Seohyun with a smile. "Why are you staring at me so much?" 

"Well..." Yoona trailed off. "Honestly?" Asked Yoona, wanting to confuse Seohyun a little and to calm her nerves, knowing that what she was about to say was a bit risky but she had to say it. Seohyun nodded. "I'm staring at you because you are really beautiful."

She saw how the color of Seohyun's face changed to a bright red color within seconds. She wanted to giggle, she truly did, the shy girl in front of her was really cute so giggles and squeals coming from her fangirl heart were threatening to escape her, but she knew that if she did, the taller girl would probably think she was just making fun of her when she wasn't. She meant every single word.

"Do you really mean it?" Asked Seohyun, her gaze lowered to the ground. 

Yoona pulled Seohyun by the hand she was still holding, she pulled their bodies together while letting go of the hand and wrapping her arms around the younger girl's waist.

Since the height difference was very small, they were almost looking at each other eye to eye. The feelings flowing through both of their eyes was something the other couldn't quite figure out, but Yoona swore she saw fear and hesitation on Seohyun's eyes.

"I'll ask you the same question I asked you the first time I told you that." Said Yoona calmly, trying not to scare the girl off. "Do I look like I would lie to you?"

They were silent for a few moments, Yoona's nerves were eating her alive, what if this was too bold? what if this scared the Weather Girl? What if the girl got creeped out and decided to avoid her for the rest of forever?

"I still don't know you that well." Answered Seohyun, her face turned to the left, avoiding Yoona's stare, a blush on her cheeks.

"Then..." Started Yoona, a small smile on her face. "On dinner, let's continue to get to know each other better, so you can finally be sure that I wouldn't lie to you." She smiled a bit brighter, in hope Seohyun wouldn't need more assurance than that. "So you can finally trust me."

Seohyun wrapped her arms around Yoona's neck, burying her face on the older girl's neck, she shook her head and Yoona shivered as she felt the younger girl's breath on her neck. 

"I trust you," Seohyun said with a small smile, Yoona felt it against her neck as it made it's way on the younger girl's face. "It's just that I have heard it so many times from people who don't mean it, I don't like to trust those words anymore."

Yoona looked confused, but figured it was something personal... she wanted to know why... but she didn't want to invade Seohyun's privacy, before she could even stop herself she asked. 

"Can you..." She trailed off, regreting the fact that she decided to ask. "Is it something you can tell me?" She asked carefully, since she didn't want to push the younger girl. 

"Let's get in the car." Said Seohyun, she lifted her face from Yoona's neck but tightened her hold on her. Yoona nodded, thinking Seohyun didn't want to tell her, she just agreed with her. "I don't want to be late to work, I'll tell you on our way there, is it alright?" 

Yoona smiled sweetly and Seohyun smiled back. 

"Of course it is, Hyunnie~"

 

The two of them got into the car and even if Yoona was incredibly curious, she decided not to say anything.

"I know you're very curious Yoona." Said Seohyun while fastening her seatbelt, Yoona followed suit and smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I can't help it." She said honestly. "I'm curious because....I don't really understand how can you not know you're beautiful. Like really beautiful" She hadn't plan to say that last part out loud, but her thoughts were voiced out unconciously. 

"Well..." Seohyun trailed off while starting the car. "It's just that people who call me that, normally are more interested in my father's money than in myself." Her eyes looked hurt as she drove them away of the parking lot. "They just call me that expecting to gain my attention and eventually... my father's."

"If it helps you, I had no idea your father had a lot of money," Yoona answered. "You interested me from the moment I saw you, I didn't need to know that to try to approach you." She said placing her hand on top of Seohyun's that was placed on the gear stick and met her eyes through the rear view mirror. She didn't need to lie, to tell her that.

Seohyun smiled and kept driving, it was silent for a few minutes until she spoke up again. 

"You know... I think that is why I love Hyoyeon-unnie so much." She said, almost randonmly. Yoona nodded, not quite getting the hang of it. "Have I told you who Hyoyeon-unnie is?"

"Well, you have mentioned her several times." Yoona said calmly. "So I figure she's a friend who is very close to you."

"She's not just a friend... she's like an older sister to me." A small smile crept its way on Seohyun features and Yoona felt the need to smile too. It was contagious. "She protects me from that kind of people, you know, she's good at spotting them." She smiled brightly. "She always makes sure they won't hurt me." 

Yoona tightned her hold on Seohyun's hand and smiled. 

This was something Jessica didn't tell her, maybe the ice princess didn't know it herself.  Yoona's smile brightened as she realized it would be easier than she thought to win Hyoyeon.

Because what she felt for Seohyun was real.

If her friends, and she herself wondered for a very little tiny moment that her feelings towards the Weather Girl had been merely platonic, she had proven those thoughts wrong after meeting the girl, after watching the girl, after chatting with the girl... after starting to know the girl. 

Everything she said and everything she did made her feel like she was on cloud nine. Her stomach didn't fill itself with butterflies like she had heard it would, it felt like a bunch of fireworks decided to explode inside her stomach, leaving her tingly and numb.

She knew it for sure now, as she stared at the beautiful weather girl she realized, she had fallen in love. 

"Then I can't wait to meet Hyoyeon-ssi." Said casually Yoona.

"Huh? Why?" Asked Seohyun a bit confused.

"Because I'm sure she would notice inmediatly that I'm being true to you." She looked intensly into Seohyun's eyes. "Then you would know I do believe you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

 


I'm back! This is a quite short chapter, which I apologize for, I got home at 4 am in the morning since my flight to San Diego was delayed like 3 freaking hours and then the drive home since I live like 3 hours away from San Diego... plus stopping by to eat some tacos since I missed them lol

So I was really tired all day and my biological clock is messed up xD

But well, I'm back, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, the story is near it's , since Hyoyeon will appear soon... hehe (one or two more chapters, be patient ) xD

As always, comment, subscribe and upvote if you'd want to :D

Until next time :3