Chapter 19

Weather Report

Yoona's nose was invaded with the smell of freshly done breakfast, forcing her to open her eyes, accostumed to the fact that once the food was done she had to eat it before her master shikshin ate it first.

"Wake up, Yoongie." She heard an angelic voice from the door frame. She groaned and although she had already opened her eyes she felt tired, after all, the day before she stayed awake until very late so she could get Hyoyeon's approval. "Yoongie, I know it's early, but we have to get to the photoshoot at 10 a.m. and both of us need to get ready." As Yoona finally recognized who the owner of such beautiful voice was, she inmedatly sat up and the first she saw was Seohyun giggling slightly at her. 

"Good Morning, honey~" Said Seohyun as she walked over to Yoona and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"You're an awfully cheerful in the morning..." Murmured Yoona with bright red cheeks as she stood up from the bed. 

"I'm not normally this cheerful, but I had a good dream yesterday." Said Seohyun, with a smile. "Now, come over here, we need to eat breakfast and then you can take a shower... I'll lend you some clothes, since you didn't bring any."

"Won't they be a bit... big for me?" Said Yoona while still sleep-dazed, checking Seohyun out. "It's obvious you have bigger-" 

"Yoona!" The younger girl interrupted with a blush on her cheeks. 

"What?" Asked Yoona while looking at her feet. "I was just stating the truth..." 

She heard the girl sigh before extending her hand so Yoona could take it. 

"Come here we need to eat breakfast." She said with a cute smile that Yoona returned while following the taller girl like a lovesick fool. 

 

 

"Seohyun!" Exclaimed Yoona while stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. 

"Yes, Yoona?" Said Seohyun as she approached the girl.

"Where are the clothes?" Said Yoona as she sat down on Seohyun's bed. 

"Oh, it's just that..."Started the girl, taking a quick glance at Yoona and then looking away, obviously embarrassed. "I figured you could pick them... since I'll be taking a shower while you change... and you were right, they might be a bit but just a bit big for you...so... you can pick them, I mean, you know your body better than I do." She finished.

"Ok, Hyunnie" Said Yoona while standing up and heading to Seohyun's closet.

 

 

"Hyunnie, please~" Whined Yoona once again as they stood in front of Seohyun's apartment building.

"No, there's no way I'm going to risk my life by going with you on that motorcycle." Said Seohyun as she held her car keys. "Cars are way more safer, why can't we just go on my car?" 

"I don't drive that motocycle that bad... and it's because I took Yuri-unnie's motorcycle yesterday night so I could come," Said Yoona simply. "And I eventually have to give it back to her, so let's go on the motorcycle and after the photoshoot we'll go out to eat something and then I'll bring you home, after that, I'll have to give it to her."

"Then let's go on my car, because after we get something to eat, I need to go to the TV studio... today's weather report will be my last."

"Can I go with you?" Asked Yoona. 

"I was planning on asking you to come..." Answered Seohyun sincerely. 

"Let's go, we're going on the motorcycle and that's final." Said Yoona as she grasped Seohyun's hand and pulled her to the motorcycle.

"Why?"  Asked Seohyun once again, using her own aegyo that made Yoona's whole being turn into jelly.

"Because I want you to backhug me while I'm driving, now let's go." Said Yoona with a bright smile and a cute blush.

"Ok, let's go." Said Seohyun as she gave a shy smile to Yoona who just grinned dorkily at her.

 

 

"That was fun." Said Seohyun as they walked towards the place the photoshoot would be held at.

"It was fun, until I increased the speed slightly and you nearly choked me to death." Said Yoona jokingly.

"I'm sorry about that... that was my first time on a motorcycle." Said Seohyun with a small blush on her cheeks. 

"Figured." She said with a sweet smile.

"Look who's here." They heard a voice as they entered the place. "The lovebrids are here." Said a guy, who they didn't know, while smiling brightly at them. 

They looked at each other, small blushes and confused stares they shared. 

"I'm Lee DongHae." Said the guy with a warm smile. "And I'm the one who will be leading the photoshoot."

"I'll be the photographer." Said Jessica. "And all of them," She said while pointing to the other side of the studio, where Sooyoung, Sunny, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon were. "Decided to come, except for Hyoyeon, once I told them what the photoshoot was about." She added a smirk on the last part. "Do you mind explaining them what this will be about, Donghae?" 

"Of course not." He turned to them. "I'm the head of an important LGTB support organization in the US." He started. "And we're doing a campaign in Asia to promote the legalization same marriage and we're going to use some of those pictures as a multicultural promotion in the US, so... we're doing a photoshoot and a small CF, but today's just the photoshoot." His smile became brighter. "Don't worry girls, we're just doing some cute takes and that's it." 

The girls nodded in understanding, before turning towards one another.

Yoona wanted to scream out in happiness, because this was awesome, the whole world was going to see them as a couple, a married one, even if they weren't. 

Awesome.

"Now, go get changed girls." Said Jessica. "Tiff's gonna hand you your first outfits, you'll have four changes of clothing, the last one will be the wedding dress one, ok?" 

The girls nodded once again, and as Yoona was about to turn and heard towards Tiffany she saw Jessica wink at her making her blush.

 

 

The girls had changed into three of the four outfits already, in the first one, both of them were wearing shorts and shirts and they enacted a couple being all coudly while having a picnic, they acted as if they were feeding each other out on a park nearby the studio.

Then, they changed, Yoona into jeans and a tshirt while Seohyun wore a dress. They took pictures of them holding hands and then, since Seohyun is taller, much to Yoona's dislike, they made her backhug Yoona, they changed the location to the han river, so it looked more romantic.

On the third outfit, both of them wore jeans and a simple shirt, once again they took pictures of them hugging, holding hands, kissing each other's cheek and other cute things so they went to the studio were and an apartment like scenario was placed, and they took those pictures while they were doing trivial activities, such as cooking, brushing eachother's teeth and other cheesy stuff, that Yoona enjoyed way more than she should've, what she didn't know was that the younger girl enjoyed it just as much.

But now, they stood in front of each other, wearing wedding dresses and Yoona couldn't help but wonder if something like this was how their own wedding would look in the future.

"You look very pretty on a wedding dress." Said Yoona as they approached DongHae and Jessica.  "It suits you."

"I'm sure I look nowhere near as beautiful as you do." Replied Seohyun. "Whenever you get married I want to be there so I can see you on a wedding dress once again."

"Of course you'll be there." Said Yoona with a smile. 'You'll be the other bride, heck yeah you're gonna be there.' she continued on her thougts.

"This one's easy girls." He said and they noticed he was dressed in a suit. "I'll act as the one who is marrying you girls and I just want you to stand right in front of each other, not even taking a glance at me, I want you to look as deep in love as you can act it out. You've done a pretty good job already so I'm sure it'll be no problem." 

They both agreed. And Yoona's mind went wild, she started thinking as if this was truly her wedding, getting married with the girl of her dreams... surrounded by people who love them and most importantly, happy.

The lovesick/happy look appeared by itself on Yoona's face and Seohyun returned it with just as much strenght.

Once the pictures were taken, DongHae spoke.

"Wow, seriously girls... by the way you look at each other... I could easily believe you're in love with each other." The knowing smile on his face made Yoona smile back sheepishly, knowing that she was truly in love with the younger girl.

"Ok, now, I just want you to stand as close as you phisically can to each other." As they did as they told, Yoona sighed, Seohyun looked taller once again. 

"Seohyun take those heels off." Yoona smiled, she was going to be the taller one for once. "Yoona take them off too, but stand on this." He said, handing her a not so thick book. "That way you'll be the same height. If you aren't, Seohyun, please try to bend you knees slightly so you are."

They did as they were told and Yoona was glad the book was enough for her to be as tall as Seohyun.

"Ok, now, press your foreheads together." The girls blushed, pressing their forehead togethers and looking deeply into each other's eyes. "Seohyun, close your eyes and smile contently, as if you were satisfied with everything that's going on around you." Seohyun did as she was told and Yoona wondered for a second if there would be anything more perfect than being able to be such a close witness to such a simple yet beautiful act. "Now Yoona, I want you to look at her as if you want to kiss her, I want to look at you and say, wow, that girl wants to kiss the other, okay?" Yoona nodded, she knew it wouldn't be difficult.

Because she wanted to kiss the girl, she craved to kiss the girl. Man did she want to kiss Seohyun.

Her lips diverted lower, focusing on Seohyun's lips, her own lips parted naturally, feeling the need to kiss the younger girl creep on her whole being as she did so. She unconciously leaned slightly closer, just enough for her to feel Seohyun's breath brushing her lips, driving herself mad. 

Seohyun was going to kill Yoona and she wouldn't even notice or even try at all.

"Wow, Yoona." Said DongHae suddenly, "That was some intense staring you were doing there." He said teasingly. "I would've thought you wanted to eat her whole, not just her lips, but really, it was great." 

Yoona blushed at the compliment and stepped down from the book, picking it up from the ground.

"Thank you." She muttered.

"No need to be shy, now go." He said. "You and Seohyun are done, you can leave now if you please, just give me back the dresses." His tone was playful and it caused the girls to blush slightly.

"Ok,ok." Said Yoona as though she was giving in. "We'll go change."

As the girls went to change DongHae turned to the girls.

"Are they really that oblivious?" He asked.

"Yes they are." Answered Hyoyeon. "Yoona even went yesterday to me, asking me to approve of her asking Seohyun out and she wondered if Seohyun would accept."

The girls slaughed slightly.

"Those two are too blinded to even notice the other likes them too." Continued Yuri.

"I'm going to bother Yoona for the rest of their love life together, though," Started Sooyoung. "From what she told me that girl doesn't allow Yoona to eat as much junkfood as she wants too, so she'll probably go mad somewhere in between." 

"If Seobaby let's her eat something unhealthy, at least once, she'll earn all of my respect, seriously." Said Hyoyeon jokingly. 

Just as she said that, the girls stepped out, dressed in simple outfits, both that were property of Seohyun.

"Bye, girls." Said Yoona as she pulled Seohyun out. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Said Taeyeon as they were about to step out.

"We're going to buy a pizza," Said Yoona with ease and Hyoyeon almost fell of her chair as the girl said it. "Then I'll take Seohyun to the studio so she can broadcast the weather report." 

The other girl nodded and they stepped out, not listening to whatever else they had to tell them.

"They... they are going to eat pizza..." Muttered Hyoyeon, still in a state of shock. "I'm going to have to ask Yoona how the hell did she do it."


Hey guys! :D Next chapter is going to be the last one... and honestly, I already have most of it done xD At least the most important parts, honestly... I don't want to post it. 

I love this story so much T.T 

But well.. everything had to end eventually... and this will end on Thursday. 

Also, to those who are brave enough to read the author note (lol) I'm looking for a person... who is willing to help me. Its just that I have some ideas for fics and I need someone who is willing to help me pick which fanfic I should write first, all the ideas are very different from this one, I'm sorry, I'm not as cute as in this all the time, but they are quite interesting xD So well, if anyone wants to help me... please do xD 

As always, comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to.

Until Next Time ! :D