Chapter 14

Weather Report

"We've arrived." Said Seohyun as she entered the parking of the TV studio that her father owned. 

"Wow, it's so big!" Said Yoona as she watched the main building from afar. 

Seohyun intertwined their hands as they made their way towards the main building. 

 

Once they entered the place, Yoona looked like a little kid who was on Disneyland for the first time. She was amazed, impressed, and on Seohyun's eyes, she looked inmensily adorable.

"Like it?" Asked Seohyun.

"Of course I do!" Answered Yoona a bit too excited. "I used to want to be an actress, you know?" Said Yoona, her eyes sparkling with happiness. "I started studying Performing Arts at Dongguk University, but I had to quit it." Her eyes reflected a bit of sadness before she turned towards the younger girl and smiled happily.

Seohyun didn't say anything but pulled Yoona harder, leading her to her dressing room. This startled the older girl, never had Seohyun been like this with her... she looked around, as if searching for a clue, and then she noticed that people around the place were eyeing them weirdly and gossiping as they did.

She peeked at Seohyun and noticed she looked embarassed. 

"You too noticed they are staring, right?" The younger girl looked away but tightened her grip on Yoona's hand as she started talking again. "Why do you think they're staring so much at us?" 

'They must think we're dating' thought Yoona. The shortest of the two blushed a bit, embarassed by her own thoughts, her gaze diverting to all of the people who eyed them from afar, but still she smiled dreamily.

"They must be looking at us because we look really good together." She smiled her alligator smile and a playful glint appeared on her eyes as she said it.

Her confidence level boosted up higher as she saw the yonger girl ears and cheeks turn a bright red. 

"That must be it." Answered Seohyun giving her a shy smile before looking away and pulling Yoona inside her dressing room.

 

Once the time had come the two of them had stepped out of the dressing room, Seohyun had decided to wear conservative clothing as always, making Yoona smile proudly at the younger. As she stood next to the staff on the opposite side of Seohyun, who was already on place rehearsing what she would say on today's weather report, she had the urgency to tell all the people around her 'That's my girl' but she knew it was not yet the time to do that, first, she needed to be in fact Seohyun's girlfriend.

 

"This is Seo Joohyun, reporting the weather for channel five" 

Seohyun started her weather report as usual, and even though Yoona had seen each one of her Weather Reports she couldn't help but enter a dreamy state as she watched her live on it. 

The determination on her eyes was palpable, her movements were fluid and graceful, her whole self was glowing and she was sure it had nothing to do with the illumination of the place. That girl wasn't just made by the hands of the god themselves, she now was sure the weather girl was a goddess. It was the only logical explanation. Coming to that conclusion made her want to just curl up on the nearest couch and squeal the heck out of herself. But she had to wait, Seohyun already saw her squealing once, that was more than enough. For Now.

"How did I do it, Yoongie~?" Asked the weather girl as she stared at the mentioned girl. 

"You did excellent, I swear, you are amazing, Hyunnie~." Yoona answered in a daze, normally, she would enter that daze on her own in her living or at Taeyeon's office, but now someone was able to witness it. And it was the cause of such daze.

"I don't think I'm that great." Answered Seohyun bashfully.

"That's because you don't see you the way I see you," She smiled brightly, she reached for Seohyun's face with her right hand and placed a wild strand of hair behind her ear. "It would be weird if you did." She answered playfully and the younger girl laughed slightly, a shy smile still on her lips.

 

Yoona watched in amazement as Seohyun had decided to stay until the News ended, which wasn't until 8:00 p.m., almost an hour after she had finished working and she stayed there to congratulate and thank for their hardwork each member of the staff. 

She couldn't find the appropiate words to describe the younger girl, perhaps perfect was the closest descripton that appeared on Yoona's mind as she watched the younger one. She was mad for the weather girl.

At 8:36, the girl finally finished thanking everyone and had led Yoona back to her dressing room. 

"I'm sorry." Said Seohyun as she was taking her clothes so she could get changed. 

"Why sorry?" 

"It's already kind of late... " Started Seohyun, before she entered the bathroom so she could change. "You wanted to have dinner with me and now it's 9 pm..."

"We're still having dinner together." Said Yoona with a smile. "Unless you're tired, then we can change it to another day."

"If you still want to, then I'm up for it." Said Seohyun not long after that she stepped out of the bathroom. 

"Let's go?" Asked Yoona, she had stood up from the couch and was offering her hand to Seohyun, signalling the girl to take it. 

"Let's go, Yoongie~"

 

The girls had decided to have a light dinner, or well, more like Seohyun had decided to have a light dinner while Yoona ate a lot, like always. 

They chatted, laughed and enjoyed each others presence and before they knew it was past 11 p.m., if the waiter of the restaurant hadn't told them the place was closing, the probably would've stayed there longer. 

"Let's go for an ice cream!" Exclaimed Yoona as they stepped out of the place. 

"Not Ice Cream." Said Seohyun sternly. "It's already late, so it would be better if we ate frozen yogurt, rather than ice cream."

Yoona pouted. "But Hyunnie~" She purposely used her best aegyo. Seohyun blushed. "I want Ice Cream" 

"Frozen Yogurt, or nothing." Said Seohyun, looking away from Yoona. 

"Look me in the eyes and say it." Yoona said, noticing Seohyun's reaction. 

"I can't..." Said the taller girl while she blushed. 

"I know." Said Yoona with a playful smile. She took Seohyun's hand in hers and intertwined their fingers. "Let's go get fro-yo."

 

Once they had bought the frozen yogurt, the girls were silently sitting on a bench, enjoying the calm atmosphere of the day. 

"Wow, it's already past midnight, I'm sorry, Hyunnie~" Said Yoona. "Now your skin cells won't regenerate properly..."

She expected Seohyun to answer, but instead was welcomed with silence. She felt a bit confused but before she could turn to the side she felt a weight on her shoulder. She blushed as she noticed Seohyun was leaning on her shoulder. Asleep.

"Aigoo," Said Yoona as she stared at the younger girl. "She was tired yet she didn't say anything to me.." 

She ate her frozen yogurt quickly, and when she finished, she checked the younger girl's bag... searching for her car keys, she hesitated as she held the weather girl's, thinking that maybe the younger girl would get mad at her for it, but she didn't want to wake her up. 

She decided, maybe she should wake her up, just to ask her. 

"Seohyunnie.." She said as she shook the other girl. 

The girl opened her eyes slowly before rubbing them. So cute. 

"Yes, Yoongie?" Seohyun's voice was even more alluring when she was half asleep it seemed. 

"You fell asleep sweety." She said kissing the younger girl's forehead, unable to resist the temptation. "But I just wanted to ask you what you wanted to do now, I wanted to drive you to your home... but I thought maybe you'd be mad if I used your car." 

"No, of course I wouldn't mind... but my apartment is far from here, if you drove me home... would you walk home?" Asked Seohyun, even though she was still sleepy, she was worried too.

"Yeah, actually my apartment isn't far from here you know," Started Yoona. "I chose this frozen yogurt place because I didn't want you to have a long drive to drop me home." Yoona said sincerily.

"I'm really tired... so I don't trust myself in driving home right now.." Said Seohyun and before Yoona could interject and say that she could drive, Seohyun interrupted her. "And I don't want you to walk all the way from my place, so... " Seohyun trailed off and Yoona got curious. "Can I stay at your place tonight?" 

Yoona's heartbeat increased it's pace, sleeping together... with Seohyun... again. Oh. My. God. 

"Of course you can!" Said Yoona with a happy smile. 

They headed to Seohyun's car and the younger girl handed her the keys. 

Not long after that they arrived to Yoona's apartmente building, after parking the car, and letting out a sigh of relief, glad that she didn't do anything bad to her crush's car, she turned to Seohyun, who was sleeping peacefully on the passenger seat. 

Yoona didn't have the heart to wake the younger girl up, so instead she decided to carry her bridal style and get her to the apartment. 

 

When she laid Seohyun on her bed, Yoona sighed, the younger girl shouldn't sleep on her casual clothes. She could change her clothing... but Yoona knew she was going to enjoy it way more than she should. 

Once again she shook the younger girl, telling her she should change into some pijamas. After the younger girl changed, Yoona took a pillow and a blanket, planning to sleep in the couch, after all, her bed wasn't like Seohyun's, her bed was way smaller, so she didn't want to make things uncomfortable. 

When she was about to leave the room she felt someone tugging on her sleeve, she turned around and found a sleepy Seohyun staring drowsily at her. 

"You're sleeping with me." Stated the younger girl, it wasn't an order or a petition, it was just a sentence that made it clear that she had no intention of sleeping without the doe eyed girl beside her. 

"But my bed is small." Said Yoona, trying to reason with the girl. Seohyun just shook her head cutely. 

"Then just cuddle with me Yoongie." Seohyun replied as if it was the most natural thing in the world. 

Before she could answer, Seohyun had taken both of Yoona's hands in hers, looking at the older girl with puppy eyes and pouty lips.

"Please Yoongie~" She said with a sleepy aegyo voice, while batting her eyelashes. 

Yoona's toes curled up and a squeal got caught in . She wanted to say no. But how could she really?

She nodded and the taller girl hugged her tight, obviously please with her answer.

The two of them layed on the bed, Seohyun's arms were wrapped around Yoona's waist and her head rested on the doe eyed girl's chest. Yoona rested her head on top of Seohyun's and one of her hands rest casually on the small of her back. The older girl sighed contently as she closed her eyes.

Soon the two of them drifted into sleep, invading each other's dreams.


Hello! Finally had enough inspiration to finish this xD

I hope you enjoyed it, it was a bit longer than usual, but I did it because I have had you deprived of our adorable maknae's cuteness xD

As always, comment, upvote and subscribe if you want to. 

I really hope you guys can comment, because seriously... when I see a lot of comments the inspiration appears on its own xD 

But well, until next time :3