Chapter 7

Weather Report

I'm so sorry for not updating on Saturday! I wanted to, but since we had a long weekend in my country my mom was like "Let's go out to the beach!" I told my parents that I didn't want to go, but I'm quite the loner... so they get worried about me staying home alone, they don't like the fact that I never go out and stuff like that... but well, they insisted, threatened me with my trip to New York.. so.. I went with them, ate Lobster and in general lots of sea food (all the excercise I did on the week went to the drain lol) and well... the worst was that I couldn't update xD 

This was supposed to be saturday's update.. but you know xD 

Enjoy :P


"Wow, Sica wasn't kidding, you are seriously glowing." Said Sooyoung as Yoona approached them. 

They were sitting around the table on the dining room, enjoying breakfast.

"Yeah, you look as if you got some," Continued Taeyeon, "But we all know you just talked with her on the phone, don't worry." There was a teasing tone on Taeyeon's voice, but Yoona was on cloud nine, she couldn't care less about the teasing really.

"Jess-unnie," Suddenly said Yoona. 

"Hmm?" Mumbled Jessica, she was leaning on Yuri's shoulder, her eyes still closed since she wasn't completely awake yet.

"Yesterday you said you should ask her to come everyday... can you really?" Yoona muttered, her cheeks bright red and her eyes shining brightly.

Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri bursted out laughing while Tiffany and Sunny awed at the cute statement, Jessica still had her eyes closed, her expression unreadable.

"She's going to go everyday, she wants to learn how to be a model." Jessica mumbled. Yoona stood up from her chair, big alligator smile plastered on her face.

"Really?! She's going to be with me everyday?" Yoona yelled.

"Gosh why are you so loud." She said rubbing her ears and opening her eyes. "And no, I am just helping you, I sent her with someone else."

Yoona's face fell inmediatly. 

"But you said I glowed after talking with her, it'd be great motivation too.." She said, pouting and using her weird aegyo voice. 

"She'd also be a great distraction for you," Jessica stated, "Look, Tiffany and Taeyeon will be in charge of her. So don't worry, you'll see her on your breaks."

"But..." 

"No buts, she's ours now." Said Tiffany, smiling teasingly while Taeyeon brought her close to her.

"Oh my god...just don't do anything erted. You'll destroy my reputation." Said Yoona while covering her face with her palms.

"Why would they destroy YOUR reputation?" Asked Sooyoung, though it took some time for the girls to fully understand what she was saying, since was full.

"Because we ALL are going out with her on saturday, as in tomorrow," Said Yoona while sighing, "I told her you were too loud and annoying and she was all 'They are your friends, that means they are great persons' so... " She trailed off, thinking of the numerous amount of things her friends could do to embarass her.

"Don't worry Yoona," Said Taeyeon while patting her head. "We're not that bad."

Yoona sighed, not really knowing how to respond to that.

...

Saturday had arrived faster than she had expected, on Friday Yoona was unable to see Seohyun, since the time she usually asked for a break was at the same time the weather report started, so the girl had already left by the time she was free.

It was just 10 a.m., yet here she stood in front of the mirror, already showered and fresh, wondering what could she wear.

She didn't want to get overdressed, it was just supposed to be a friendly meeting after all, but neither did she want to underdress, ok, that sounded weird, she didn't mean to dress too cassually, maybe Seohyun wouldn't like her that way. 

No, no for that.

She needed to be perfect for her date, well, friendly outing today.

She stared at the small mountain of clothing that layed on her bed. 

Should she go for y, normal, cute? 

Sighing once again she fell, face first, into her mountain of clothing. She wasn't normally like this, not ever, but well, not everyday you get to go out with the girl of your dreams, in fact, not everyone gets to, most people had to live with seeing the girl of their dreams... only in their dreams, but here she was, being able to talk to her, to flirt with her, with all of her close friends supporting her and with a more than eager girl responding.

This was a dream wasn't it?

"Yoona, if you keep it up like that you're never going to finish picking what to wear." She turned around only to find Yuri staring at her, an amused but understanding smile on her face.

"I just don't know how to dress for this... I mean, I don't want to look desperate and I know I look gorgeous most of the time, " Yuri scoffed, "but I don't know, Yuri... it's just... it's not a date, but I have the impression that it's not just a friendly outing... or at least I hope it isn't, should I-" Yoona was cut off as Yuri placed her hand over her hand, stopping her from continuing talking.

"Hey! What was that for?" Exclaimed Yoona as Yuri released her. Yuri ignored her and started talking.

"When I first met Sica.. I was on my exercise outfit, since I was and still am, an instructor at the gym," She smiled goofily at the memory, though Yoona couldn't help but wonder how would that help her. "I met her when Taeyeon didn't have a car, she had just started as an intern on the magazine about 4 years ago, and she asked me to give her a lift on my motorcycle since she was really tired from work and didn't want to walk." She shook her head while picturing Taeyeon pouting and pleading Yuri to pick her up from work. "I got to see her everyday I did that, and since Sica isn't quite the converser.. I did most of the talking while I was waiting for Taeyeon, when I finally asked her out I was really surprised when she said yes..." Yoona smiled at the memory, remembering how Yuri had entered the room doing her infamous kkab dance, being the dork she was. "When we went out... I dressed really nice, so nice in fact, it was uncomfortable, I wasn't used to it, I picked Jessica up, we had dinner, we talked, etc, but when we got back to her place, she kissed my cheek and said 'Just be yourself, there's no need to overdress'."

"From then on you started to go on dates with her on your exercise outfit or something?" Teased Yoona.

"Of course not, just casual jeans and t-shirt, unless it's formal," Said Yuri, a bit annoyed, "but well, what I was getting to was the fact that you don't need to act like someone else for this girl, just be you, because in the end, if everything works out, she's going to date YOU and unless you want to lie to her..." She trailed off.

"Ok, ok, I get it, be Yoona." Yoona said. "Thanks Yul," She whispered, a sincere smile played on her lips.

"No problem, buddy." She smiled back, "Now get ready, cause your girl will be expecting us at noon."

Yoona smiled widely before grabbing a pair of skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a red cardigan.

"But well, sometimes I forget you dress horribly, maybe you should really fake it." Said Yuri before stepping out of the room, a big teasing smirk on her face.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!"


Ta dah! Next chapter will be the friendly outing xD Expect it on wednesday(tomorrow) or thursday on the worst case xD