Chapter 17

Weather Report

As Yoona laid on her bed, she heard some noise from outside the door. 

"I bet she's not even home yet." She heard Yuri´s voice say. "She's probably still whining to her weather girl."

"She's probably like 'Hyunnie~I love you, marry me, as friends for now'" She heard Sooyoung, causing other voices to laugh. 

"I can totally imagine that ert sleeping with Seohyun, that poor girl was probably felt up while sleeping and she didn't even notice." Taeyeon's voice was heard and the girls erupted in laughter, from what she could hear... she could figure the six girls were already there.

Yoona's face had turned bright red and she stepped out of her room, mad that her friends and their girlfriends were making fun of her.

"For your information I'm already here." Said Yoona while pouting and stomping her feet.

"Why? Was your weather girl tired of you?" Said Sunny teasingly.

"Of course not!" She said, indignated. "She wanted me to be with her... but her dad made an appointment with her... and he didn't want anyone else there."

"That's how you brush them off these days it seems." Tiffany said with a teasing smile. 

"Yah!" Yelled Yoona. "She's not like that, besides, we're just friends." 

"Yeah, you should tell her that." Said Jessica seriously. "Because neither of you are acting that way." 

"What do you mean?" Asked Yoona, confusion written across her features.

"I told you this once, if she doesn't like you she's at least attracted to you."Answered Jessica truthfully. "Though, right now, I think I'm almost sure that she likes you."

Of course not..." Yoona said bashfully.

"Do you really think she would've slept with you twice if she didn't like you?" Asked Yuri, but Taeyeon burted out laughing, after all, 'slept with' could be misunderstood.

"Come on Taeyeon, stop acting like a hormone crazed teenage boy." 

"Ok... ok, but listen to us, Yoong." Said Taeyeon seriously. "She likes you, she's not the type of girl who'd hang around someone with as much ease as she has with you." Yoona's eyes shined at the mere thought, the younger girl liking her... it seemed like a dream.

"You better make your move soon." Said Sooyoung looking at Yoona. "She likes you, and I don't doubt at all she does, but you need to get that girl's approval first, don't you?" 

Yoona nodded and smiled at them. 

"She likes me already, in fact, you guys should meet her, she's totally like us." Stated Yoona with a playful smile.

"Yes, she's an annoying 10 year old boy like all of you." Said Jessica with an annoyed expression. 

"You love this 10 year old boy." Said Yuri wrapping her arms around the ice princess, who smiled sweetly at her. 

"Yes, I do." Said Jessica and wrapped her arms around Yuri, kissing her passionately.

"Fany-ah, their kiss is turning your TaeTae on." Said Taeyeon. Tiffany smirked and leaned in, whispering something in Taeyeon's ear.

The y grin that appeared on Taeyeon's face said it all. 

"Okay girls, see you tomorrow." Said Taeyeon as she pulled Tiffany by the hand, bringng her out of the apartment.

"Those two never get enough, do they?" Asked Sunny with an amused grin. 

Before Yoona could reply, she felt something weird, as if she was missing something important. 

Then it hit her. 

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed, causing Yuri and Jessica to part from each other and Sunny and Sooyoung stared at her confused. "What time is it?!?!" 

She couldn't believe it, she was so lost in her thoughts earlier that she didn't notice, maybe the weather report had already passed... and she missed it. Oh god. No. The mere thought made her want to fall down on her knees and call Seohyun, apologizing for missing her weather report for the first time ever. 

"6:58, why?" Yoona left them talking alone and headed to the living room. She turned the T.V. and placed it on channel five.

"You still watch her weather report?" She heard Yuri's voice. "Isn't it better to watch her in person?" 

"Yes it it," She answered, "When I see her in person it is the most exhilarating experience I've ever experienced." She turned to look at them. "But right now I'm not physically with her, so I've gotta take what I have, which is still pretty awesome." She smiled dorkily at them and they smiled back.

"Who would've thought you're a cheeseball, huh?" Said Sooyoung while ruffling her hair. "Bunny-ah, can you cook me something? Your Soyoungie is really hungry~"

Sunny smile sweetly at her girlfriend and nodded, while Yoona made a gagging sound. 

Before she could even start teasing Sooyoung about how was more whipped than whipped cream, she heard a celestial voice forcing her to turn towards the T.V.

"Good afternoon, this is Seo Joohyun, reporting the weather for channel 5."

 

It was about 9 p.m. and Yoona couldn't conceal sleep yet, it was weird, she had no idea why, but something made her feel uneasy, as if someone needed her, but she couldn't quite place who or what it was. 

She sighed and looked at her phone, should she call her? 

What if the younger girl was busy and she was just bothering her?

She shook the thought of, if she was busy then she wouldn't even answer...

Before she could even properly made her mind she had pressed the call button and was holding the phone near her ear.

"Hello?" She heard a groggy voice from the other side of the line.

"Hey Hyunnie~, I'm sorry to make such a late call... but I don't know, I felt the urge to call you... as if you would need me." She said awkwardly as she heard the younger girl sniffle. "It may be weird... but really, I couldn't fight the urge."

"It's weird.." Said the younger girl with an amused yet slightly broke tone. "But I'm glad you called.. I really need someone right now and I'm glad it's you."

Yoona felt her heart pick up its pace and she wondered silently what could she do.

"Do you want me to come over?" She asked carefully. 

"I would love to," The other girl said. "But I don't want you to come all over from your apartment walking just to see me."

"Even if I had to walk all the way from Australia, or the USA, or any other country, just to see you. I would do it."

"But on most of them you'd have to cross the ocean, then you wouldn't just walk, you'll have to swim too." Answered Seohyun logically. 

"You got the point didn't you?" Asked Yoona.

"Yes I did," Answered Seohyun. "But still, I don't want you to come all the way here, it'd be dangerous."

"If I go there by car or motorcycle... would you allow me to go?" 

"It is fairly safer..." 

"Then it's set!" She exclaimed, "I'll ask Yuri-unnie for her motorcycle and I'll be there as soon as I can."

"You're the best, Yoongie~"

"Only for my Hyunnie~"

 

It had taken her quite long to convince Yuri, but she was glad when the older girl finally gave in to her requests. 

 

Now she stood outside of Seohyun's apartment, her hands sweaty and her heart beating faster than it normally would.

As soon as she finished knocking on the door, the door suddenly was opened and a pijama-clad Seohyun appeared in front of her.

Once again able to take the breath away from Yoona, with just being natural, though the red puffy eyes didn't seem attractive at all.

Seohyun didn't take long before she flung herself at Yoona and hugged her tightly, hands wrapping around her neck, Yoona wrapped her arms around her waist and pulled her closer, soothing her by caressing her hair.

"What happened Hyunnie?" She asked calmly, not wanting to upset the weather girl even further.

"The worst that could ever happen to me,Yoongie." Said the girl, her eyes glistening with tears and her lip trembling. Yoona nodded, urging the weather girl on, she couldn't take the curiousity within her anymore.

"My dad found a new weather girl."


So... here it is! Sorry it took me so long... but I just want them to make them kiss... and all of my creative thoughts ended there... but no, it's not time, yet. 

So well, comment, upvote and subscribe if you want to.

Hope it wasn't lame xD

Until Next Time :D