Chapter 9

Weather Report

"Well Yonna... Tiffany and I are going to her apartment, today's movie night so... don't expect me home today." Said Taeyeon as she and Tiffany were on the front door of their apartment ready to leave, a wide erted grin on her face but Yoona didn't notice, she was too busy sitting on the couch staring at her phone, she was expecting Seohyun's call, after all, she didn't want to miss it.

"See you later," Yoona responded dully, the girls laughed slightly as they made their way out.

It was like any normal saturday afternoon for Yoona, it was quite normal for the girls to leave for a more private place with their girlfriends on the weekend, this one was no exception. So now Yoona was all alone in her apartment and it was barely four p.m., so she decided to take a break from staring at her cellphone and prepare herself something to eat...

"What could I have today.." As she stared at the contents of the almost empty fridge she sighed. "Pizza takeout will do." She said as she took her phone and started to dial the numbers. Just as she was about to press the call button she stopped herself.

What if Seohyun called her and her line was busy? 

No, no, she couldn't risk it.

She took the apartment's phone and called the pizza place with it, the hand that wasn't holding onto the apartment's phone was clutching on her own cellphone.

It was amazing how that Weather had entered in her life just two days ago and basically own it by now. No effort required, just her presence was necessary.

When she finished ordering her pizza, she checked her cellphone, just in case she didn't hear it ring or felt it vibrate. Maybe she was too overwhelmed with feelings right now.

She sighed as she sat down on the couch. She shouldn't be hoping Seohyun would call her today, after all, she was busy, she had no right to take Seohyun's time for granted.

Though she couldn't help but hope.

 

 

 

The sound of knocking caused Yoona to wake up, groggily she stood up from the couch and opened the door, only to find the the pizza guy standing there.

"Good thing you opened up, I was about to leave, been knocking for about 10 minutes already." He said, and smiled smugly before continuing. "I'm glad you're at least cute, that made up for my waiting." 

Yoona groaned as she handed him the money and took the pizza from his hands. 

"Jerk." She said as she closed the door harshly, not wanting to deal with an overly flirty pizza guy. 

She headed towards the table where she set the pizza down and sat in front of it, she took a slice of pizza and started eating it mindlessly, she was still half asleep.

Yoona suddenly bolted up from her seat before she sped up towards the couch where she fell asleep almost an hour ago.

She checked her phone and noticed she had two missed calls and a text message.

All of them from Seohyun.

"Are you serious?!" Yoona yelled to noone in particular as she noticed who the sender was. She waited for Seohyun's call for almost two hours, she fell asleep 30 minutes and BAM! call recieved. 

Seriously... just how bad was her luck?

She checked the message, leaving her pizza forgotten on the table.

Hey Yoona... I called twice, but since you didn't answer I figured you were busy. Call me when you can :) p.s. Sorry if bothered you.

Yoona facepalmed before she dialed Seohyun's number. The message was sent about 15 minutes ago, so she hoped Seohyun wouldn't be busy by now.

"Hello?" A soft voice answered from the other line.

"Seohyun!" She exclaimed, her voice a bit too high. "I'm sorry for not answering earlier, I actually wasn't busy... I just fell asleep..." She trailed off at the end and she blushed, she was thankful Seohyun couldn't see her right now.

"Oh... are you tired, Yoona-unnie? We can talk tomorrow if you are..." 

"No!" She practically yelled at the phone, "It's just that... Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri are my roommates, but normally on weekends they go to their girlfriends' places you know... for... a bit more of privacy, so I was just so bored I fell asleep." She said, it was true, after all, those noisy girls may be annoying, but they were also source of great entertainment for her.

"I know how you feel, " Said Seohyun, "when Hyoyeon-unnie was my roommate she always left on the weekends and I felt like everything was too quiet without her, now that I live alone it's even quieter..." 

A crazy idea appeared on her mind, and she wondered if it wouldn't sound too bold... too crazy... too weird or too creepy.

"How about... we have dinner today and breakfast tomorrow?" Said Yoona. "That way neither of us will be alone." 

"Oh, that's... that's a great idea!" She could hear the smile on her voice and Yoona felt as if she was going to start giggling like a teenage girl.

"How about..." Seohyun started, and Yoona got curious... what kind of thing could she add to this almost perfect plan? "How about we have a sleepover? I know it sounds childish but if we are already eating dinner and having breakfast together... it would be easier if we were already together in the morning, right?" 

Yoona felt like her heart was about to burst, her fangirl squeals were about to escape from her body.

"Of course! It's an amazing idea!" She exclaimed, her pitch was higher than ever, "Can you wait a second?" Asked Yoona, she could feel her squeal on the back of , she had to let it go.

"Yes of course." 

Yoona took one of the pillows from the couch, she left the phone on the kitchen counter and went to the living room once again, she buried her face on the pillow and squealed louder than any other time, but it was long lived, since she knew she had to continue talking with Seohyun.

"All done," She said as she took her phone, her voice was back to normal.

"Ok," She heard Seohyun say, "now... which place, yours or mine?" 

"I'd say mine, but... we don't have any food, I actually ordered a pizza." She replied honestly.

"Pizza? You haven't ate yet, right?" Seohyun's voice sounded worried, did she do something wrong?

"No... why? You want some?" She tried to keep the mood light.

"I'm... not quite fond of junk food," She heard Seohyun sigh, "Can it be in my place then? No offense... but really, junk food and I are no good friends." 

"Why?" She asked, almost comically.

"Because if you eat junk food you die! How can I be friends with that kind of food?" Seohyun's voic sounded like a whine and Yoona felt as if she had gone to heaven, it was so cute.

"Ok, ok, your place is more than perfect." Yoona replied with a small laugh.

"What are you going to wear?" The weather girl asked.

"Huh? Why?" Yoona was confused, was that some sort of flirty question she hadn't heard before?

"I know it might be weird but... earlier today, when we met for lunch I was so worried because I didn't know what to wear...since we never arranged those kind of details I was worried I over di it or that I would be too simple." 

The smile that appeared on Yoona's face wouldn't leave soon.

"Don't worry, I thought the same thing in the morning." She answered with a small laugh, "How about I just wear so pijamas and you wear yours? You know... to get in the sleepover feeling." 

She heard Seohyun giggle and a tingling feeling ran through her whole body.

Seohyun gave her her address and Yoona felt like this was a big step, after all it was Seohyun's home, it was an amazing feeling to know the young girl trusted her to that extent. 

"See you later unnie, you can come anytime you'd like, unless it's midnight, you know I sleep at that time so my skin cells regenarate properly."

"Awww, but midnight is so cool." She said jokingly, "It's okay, I don't have anything special stopping me so I'll just get changed and head over there, I don't want you to miss me that much." For a second she wondered if she should tell her about her nickname, but Yoona figured it would be better if she told her in person. "See you in a while Seohyun." 

As soon as the call ended, Yoona rushed to her bedroom, she had to choose some pijamas, she didn't even recall she had ordered a pizza.

 

 

Yoona was now standing outside Seohyun's apartment, she was wearing green and yellow striped pijama pants and a simple black V neck. She had decided to buy a healthy snack, since she figured Seohyun wouldn't like anything else and the woman from the store besides Seohyun's apartment building had recommended her to take some sweet potato chips, since there was a health freak from the building who ate those all the time.

She took a deep breath, her hand already raised and ready to knock, but she was so nervous she felt like had forgotten how to knock.

She shook her head and gathered all of her courage, and finally knocked. As she heard the door opening she felt her heart was going to explode, never in her life had she been so nervous about something, it's not everyday you get to eat dinner, sleep and have breakfast with the girl of your dreams.

When the door was fully open her jaw dropped, Seohyun looked... so... so beautiful.

No makeup on, pink pijama pants and a white tank top with the face of a frog on it, keroro was it?

She had no idea how in the world was it possible, but she had just found out Seohyun was even more beautiful.

"Hello, Yoona-unnie." Said Seohyun with a bright smile on her face, stepping aside so Yoona could enter. 

"Hey," She answered, her gaze never leaving Seohyun's. 

Finally snapping back to reality, Yoona spoke.

"I brought some snacks, I didn't know what could I buy so I brought some sweet potatoes, hope it doesn't bother you." She said somewhat shyly.

"Bother me?" She exclaimed. Yoona flinched. "I love sweet potatoes!" Seohyun leapt forward and hugged Yoona tightly, arms looped around her neck. "Thank you Yoona-unnie." 

Yoona felt her heart warm and she knew she had to react soon, so she wrapped her arms around her waist. She noticed how Seohyun was two centimeters taller and how close they were to eachother. 

"No problem," She smiled her alligator smile, "Anything for Hyunnie."

"Hyunnie?" Asked Seohyun, seemingly taken aback. Yoona's smile brightened.

"Yes, I told you on the morning I'd give you a nickname noone else used, and here it is, you're now my Hyunnie." She tried not to fangirl much over the fact that after she said 'my' Seohyun's blush deepened. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," Seohyun said with a sweet smile. "Yoongie".


 

Sorry for just posting it now, I actually started writing it on Friday, but I have a biochemistry test on monday and for the last few days my mind has been all Kreb's cycle, glycolisis, metabolism and stuff like that. (I could continue writing but I don't know how to write them in english xD )

So since it took me longer to write it, I decided it should be a slightly  longer chapter, inspiration was on my side this morning xD

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you'd like.

Until next time :3