Epilogue

Weather Report

"What do you want to do now?" Asked Yoona with a smile.

Ever since they had confessed to each other they have been laying on the couch in Seohyun's ex-dressing room. Well, Yoona laid on the couch while Seohyun... well, she laid on Yoona.

Legs entangled together, Seohyun's arms wrapped around Yoona's waist and her head was buried on the older girl's neck.

'Perfect.' Thought Yoona as she felt a smile crept its way on Seohyun's face, the younger girl's lips softly brushed against Yoona's neck, placing a sweet kiss on her neck.

"Don't know, whatever you want to do." Answered Seohyun.

"If it was my decision... I'd just stay here with you for the rest of forever..." Replied Yoona with a small blush on her cheeks.

"So cheesy Yoongie..." Said Seohyun teasingly as she sat up, sitting on top of Yoona's legs.

Yoona sat up and immediately wrapped her arms around the taller girl's waist, who was now sitting sideways on top of her lap.

"Let's go to my place... it's already late and there's cereal there, so we can have dinner and then go to sleep, what do you think?" Asked Yoona as she unconsciously started rubbing patterns on Seohyun’s waist.

“Sounds perfect.” Said the taller one as she leaned down slightly and placed her lips on top of the older one’s lips.

‘Perfect, more than perfect.’ She thought to herself once again as she kissed the younger girl back, already predicting that it would take a few more minutes for them to actually leave the place.

 

 

“I don’t like that motorcycle.” Said Seohyun as they arrived to Yoona’s apartment.

“But you said earlier that it was fun!” Whined Yoona as she used her best aegyo and intertwined her fingers with Seohyun’s.

“Yes, I liked it earlier, but everybody drives like mad men at night!” She exclaimed, “I swear I felt like I was going to die like four times, and I’m not even considering the times you increased your speed and I nearly choked you.”

Yoona laughed wholeheartedly as she remembered the sort of funny moments in which Seohyun hugged her like her life depended on it, obviously showing her fear towards the small vehicle.

“Next time we’ll use your car, I promise.” Said Yoona as she pulled Seohyun slightly, dragging her to the entrance of her apartment building.

“Thank you, Youngie~” Answered the younger one while using her incredible adorable secret weapon. She winked at the girl while mimicking a gun with her fingers.

Yoona could only blink lots of times as she was witness of the most amazing display of cuteness she had ever seen. She felt her heart skip a beat, only to pick up an incredibly fast pace, the colors got caught on her face, making her turn a bright red and she felt the temperature of the room go up by a few degrees as she felt a slump on .

Oh god, no. Not now.

But she couldn’t fight it, what she witnessed…was just too cute and she couldn’t fight the innate need to… well…

Squeal.

As the high pitched squealed escaped her she noticed the younger girl started laughing at her.

“What was that?” She said in between laughs.

“I told you last time!” Said Yoona as she hid her face behind her hands. “When your cuteness is too much I just… need a way to release it… and it seems like squealing is the way my body releases the ‘aegyo filled feels’.” To say Yoona was embarrassed would be an understatement.

“You’re so cute, Yoongie~” Said Seohyun as she kissed Yoona’s cheek, wrapping her hand around Yoona’s before pulling her towards the stairs that would lead them to her shared apartment.

 

 

As they stood in front the door of the apartment, Yoona she no longer would be in safe territory, she knew that if the girls were awake, then they would get teased beyond belief, so she decided to take advantage of the last few seconds of tease-free zone by bringing Seohyun towards her, while kissing her deeply.

She surprised the younger girl and since she was so deep into her thoughts a few seconds ago, she didn’t notice Seohyun had knocked on the door before Yoona pulled her in a kiss, which made the younger one forget she knocked.

The taller one wrapped her arms around Yoona’s neck, bringing her even closer to her as she did so. The older one sighed happily into the kiss and s her hands to Seohyun’s waist, rubbing random into it.

Before they could continue enjoying the closeness and awesomeness of their kiss, they heard someone clear their throat.

They immediately parted from each other, suddenly feeling very aware that they were not on a private place where they could openly display their affection that way.

As they looked towards the door, the sight they found was something neither of them would’ve liked to see.

“Well, look who we’ve got here.” Said Taeyeon with an amused tone painting her voice.

“Seems like you finally decided to hit it off, huh Yoona?” Continued Sooyoung as they stared at the flushed pair in front of them.

“Weren’t you going to come in?” Asked Yuri, a teasing smirk on her face.

“I think they were far too busy with other things Yuri, let them be.” Said Hyoyeon, who was standing right in front of them while holding the door. Yoona just felt her face become pale just to turn a bright red.

She kissed Seohyun outside their apartment to avoid getting teased and that’s exactly what she gets, teased.

“Come in.” Said Sooyoung with an expression that showed just how close to bursting into laughter she was.

As the older girls turned around and walked into the apartment, the younger ones followed.

“Just keep your lips to yourselves for a while, okay?” Said Hyoyeon with a teasing smirk before she winked at them, causing the already red faces to turn a brighter color.

“Oh my god!” Said Taeyeon as she stared at Yoona. “We should call Santa Claus and tell him that Rudolph’s history,” She let out a loud laugh that could only be compared to the laugh of a middle aged woman. “Yoona’s face would be enough to light up his way on Christmas.”

The rest of the girls laughed loudly until they reached the small living room, where three girls sat on the couch, looking at the laughing girls and at the embarrassed ones, wondering what was going on.

“Seobang, what are you laughing at?” Asked Jessica, lazily opening her arms, silently requesting her ‘husband’ to cuddle her.

“Oh, it’s just that when we went to open the door, we found our girls over here,” She turned her head sideways, pointing at the new couple. “Were smooching their faces off outside the door.”

Once again the colors brightened on their faces as the girls that were sitting on the couch looked with shock written all over their faces at them.

“Are you serious?!” Asked Tiffany loudly, almost deafening the rest of the girls.

“Yes, Fany-ah.” Said Taeyeon with a sly smile. “Want a hands on demonstration of how they were doing it?”

On Tiffany’s face appeared and equally sly smile, showing her obvious liking to Taeyeon’s idea.

Before Taeyeon could try anything, she was held by a much taller girl.

“Control yourself or go get a room, you decide.” Said Sooyoung, almost sure the little ert would choose the latter.

“Although I want the second option…” She said unabashedly. “Fany must have a word in this too.”

“Let’s go get a room, baby.” Said Tiffany in her husky voice as she led the shorty ert to Taeyeon’s room, obviously up to…spending some time together.

The rest of the girls shook their heads, though they were already accustomed to the fact that those two can’t keep their hands to themselves sometimes.

“Yoongie~, I’m sleepy.” Mumbled Seohyun as she looked with cute puppy eyes at Yoona.

“Sure thing, baby.” She said as she kissed her cheek. “Let’s go to sleep.” She smiled at the younger girl, once again forgetting about the rest of the world as she watched the wonderful smile of her girlfriend. Ah… how nice it felt to say it that way.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Asked Hyoyeon, obviously searching for a new wave of teasing towards the youngest couple.

“We’re going to sleep…” Answered Yoona, trying to sound as innocent as possible.

“Getting it on so soon?” Asked Sooyoung, not letting down her new short friend.

“Remember babies can be good for a relationship, but at the wrong time they can ruin your lives.” Continued Yuri, high fiving the other two girls as they bursted laughing.

“Even if we really were going to do what you’re saying.” Replied Seohyun with flaming cheeks and a slight stutter on her voice. “It’s still physically impossible for me and Yoona to make babies.”

Her obviously embarrassed comment only caused the grls to laugh harder at them.

Yoona took Seohyun’s hand and pulled her to her bedroom, before she closed the door, wanting to get away from the teasing as soon as possible.

“Just remember to keep it down!” Exclaimed Hyoyeon from behind the door.

“Yah, Unnie! We’re not erts we’re just going to sleep!”

 

Not really the end, but the beginning.


Ta dah! Here it is :3 An epilogue xD

I'll post the link to the pdf version later, I'm editing all of my grammar mistakes and gosh, really, I should stop writing stories in the very early morning.  Well, ironically I just wrote this and it's 2:07 am xD

But well, by tomorrow I'll have the pdf version :3 

Well... more like, for later today xD

Hope you enjoyed the epilogue and we'll see each other soon for the new story that'll be "The Stripper." that won with 40% of the votes :3

The first chapter will be posted on Yoona's birthday :3

So Until Next Time :D