Chapter 10

Weather Report

"Yoongie?" Asked Yoona, a bright blush on her face.

"Yup." Said Seohyun cutely, making emphasis on the 'p' sound. Yoona had a front row to that cute expression, since they still had their arms wrapped around the other, she felt her toes curl and her smile was so wide ressembled an alligator's. 

Seohyun separated herself from Yoona and headed to the kitchen, the latter inmediatly missed the warmth but hoped that during this sleepover she'd get to hug the taller girl some more.

"What do you want to do?" Asked Seohyun. "And... Do you want somethng to drink?" 

"Yes please," Yoona approached Seohyun, she checked over the younger girl's shoulder and noticed on the fridge there were mainly vegetables and fruits, iced tea, water and... was that Ma Juice? She shivered at the thought, not another Yuri, oh god.

"Iced tea will do." She smiled sweetly at Seohyun, though on her mind the main thing that ran through was the fact that when the two of them get married she'll have to start eating healthy.

She walked out of the kitchen and sat down on the couch, taking those few seconds alone on the couch to try and calm down her heart that seemed like it was about to explode. 

"You didn't answer my question." Said Seohyun as she sat down next to Yoona handing her the iced tea. "What do you want to do?" 

"Ummh..." She really had no idea, after all, this was just an improvised outing. "How about we watch a movie?" 

"Sounds great!" Exclaimed Seohyun while standing up once again. "Anything in particular you want to watch?" 

'You.' Murmured Yoona while she stared at Seohyun, it was so interesting to see her expression, to look into those wide and expressive eyes, just to be a witness of the girl's existance. "Not really, anything you want will be alright."

The younger girl nodded and bent down, looking through the movies she had. 

But a movie was the last thing Yoona was thinking of at the moment, really, she was more engrossed in staring at the other girl who made her iness, was that even a word?, increase exponentially by bending down. Yoona had to admit, that girl was damn fine, and she could quite empathize with Taeyeon's liking right now.

She shook her head, feeling the need to slap herself for her stupidity, what if Seohyun noticed her looking at her like a hungry wolf? They met a few days ago for god's sake! She had to act cool for at least a week!

"I don't really have much... I actually.." Seohyun trailed off, a bright blush on her face, "I just... I just have disney movies, you know..." She looked away, "Just cartoons and stuff, if you want... we can look up for something on the internet." 

Yoona couldn't stop the giggle that escaped her lips as she heard Seohyun say that, it was just too adorable.

"It's fine, I love Disney's movies." She ruffled Seohyun hair and blushed when the younger girl took Yoona's hand in hers, making her stop while giving her a playful glare.

"Then... want to watch Tangled?" Asked the taller one, intertwining their fingers while smiling brightly.

Yoona just nodded, words were unable to leave her, her heart felt like it was going to explode and she became self conscious to the fact that the hand Seohyun was holding was sweaty. She tried to pull her hand out of her hold, completely embarrased, but the younger girl just shook her head and tightened her grip.

"Hyunnie~" Whined Yoona with her baby like cute voice. "My hand is sweaty."

"So is mine," She stated matter-of-factly, "Unless you are uncomfortable with that."

A sudden panic rushed through Yoona's body, of course she wasn't uncomfortable with that! She didn't care, she was just embarrased that her hand was sweaty, in fact, she didn't even notice that Seohyun's hand was sweaty, since she was more focussed on the fact that her own hand was really sweaty. 

"Of course not!" She exclaimed, a bit too abruptly. "It's just that since my hands are so sweaty.. I didn't notice yours are too,  just thought maybe you would be uncomfortable with my sweaty hand, so that's why I was trying to realese the grip, there is no other reason, really, if I had to get my hand wet wth someone's sweat, I think yours is the only sweat that I wouldn't mind.." Seohyun giggled and watched as Yoona kept talking, she found amusing the fact that she was able to get the older girl so nervous. She took the remote on her free hand and pressed play. As the movie started Yoona finally finished babling. "...So yeah, I'm sorry."

Seohyun smiled and led both of them to the couch, she sat Yoona down and in a bold move she sat between the older girl's legs, she felt her face heat up but she ignored it, loving the warmth Yoona's body gave her. 

Yoona started at the girl that sat between her legs, agape and eyes wide open. Was Seohyun like this with everyone? She hoped she wasn't and based on what Jessica had told her Seohyun was really shy when it came to other people, so it felt amazing to have her this close and knowng that probably she was the only one who had got this close to Seohyun fueled her confidence. 

She wrapped her arms around Seohyun's waist and rested her head on her shoulder. The smell of lavander and something she couldn't quite put a name to, perhaps it was just Seohyun's natural smell, hit her nose and she felt herself slowly become intoxicated by it, something about it seemed to turn off her logical thoughts.

"Hyunnie~ you smell really good.." Whispered Yoona, her breath brushed Seohyun's neck slightly, making the latter shiver unconsciously.

The two of them stayed like that throughout the movie, not bothering to say a word, mainly because words were not needed then, were not needed at all.

...

"I'm hungry Hyunnie~" Whined Yoona after the movie had ended, the shikshin felt her stomach growl, after all, she had been so excited about coming here that she totally forgot to eat something.

"Ok." Said Seohyun. "Yoongie, since I know you're not into healthy food... I'll make some pasta, is that okay?" The puppy eyes that Seohyun had, made Yoona's heart flutter, and she figured that even if she hated pasta, which she didn't of course, she was sure she would've said yes, just one look at those eyes and even the coldest heart would melt, she was sure.

"I love pasta." She gave Seohyun a thumbs up. "Hyunnie~ where is your bathroom?" Yoona asked, a bit shy, she thought it was a bit awkward, but what else could she do? Her blatter was controlling her right now.

"Umm... you can use the one over there," She said pointing to the second door on the hall, "I think there's no toilet paper in there, so if you'd like, you can use the one in my bedroom."

She felt really curious as in how would Seohyun's room would look like, but she decided to head to the other bathroom, not wanting to feel like she was being an intruder on Seohyun's private place. 

She looked around the bathroom and just like Seohyun had predicted, there was no toilet paper. She quickly hurried to the younger girl's room, not wanting to feel tempted by her curiousity and went straight to the bathroom.

 

 

She made her way out of Seohyun's bedroom, feeling very proud of herself, she was able to suppress the curiousity and even if she still felt it and wanted nothing but to sneak around the room, she completely ignored it by now. She was progressing.

As she reached the living room, the smell of pasta made her stomach grumble and out of reflex, she went to the kitchen in order to see if there was anything ready.

When she saw the girl of her dreams cooking something for her while humming a song, something in her decided to act, leaving all logical thoughts aside. 

She went towards the girl and wrapped her arms around her waist, backhugging her. Leaving no space between their bodies as the smell of Pasta mixed with Seohyun's fragance killed the last neuron that were left on her brain.

"Y-yoongie?" Asked Seohyun with a small stutter.

"Yes, Hyunnie?" 

"Your body and mine seem to mold really good together." 

The blood rushed to Yoona's face, but she didn't retreat she just tightened her hold on Seohyun's waist. She kissed Seohyun's cheek lightly and watched with an amused smile as the bold girl who minutes ago was watching a movie while sitting on her lap blushed as bright as a tomato.

Maybe she was dong a good job, maybe she really had a chance, maybe... maybe she'd be hers, maybe Hyunnie will be Yoongie's.


I'm so sorry for not updating earlier, I had the first part of my admission exam to university and... I was so nervous, I couldn't concentrate in wrting, so if it ... I'm sorry xD

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you'd like to. 

Until next time :3