Chapter 18

Weather Report

"What?" Asked Yoona, her chest felt heavy and she could totally empathize with Seohyun, she felt as if this was the worst they could ever do to her too.

"He told me that he warned me... that I knew it was going to happen if I didn't dress..." Yoona placed her finger on Seohyun's lips, noticing how much it hurted the younger girl to talk about it.

"Let's get inside." Said Yoona with a small smile, Seohyun nodded in agreement and they entered the place.

Once inside Yoona headed to the couch and sat there patting the space beside her so the younger girl could sit next to her, but Seohyun just shook her head.

"Not here?" Asked Yoona a bit confused.

"Let's go to my room." Stated Seohyun simply. "I'm tired... and that way we can go to sleep after we talk."

Yoona's heartbeat sped up, she just smiled and stood up, she definitly loved to have this kind of skinship with the girl.

Both of them headed to Seohyun's bedroom, Yoona inmediatly sat on the bed her back resting against the headboard. She spread her legs slightly and opened her arms wide, silently asking the weather girl, well, Seohyun, to sit in between her legs, just like it had happened the first time Yoona visited Seohyun's apartment.

Seohyun smiled sadly at Yoona and nodded, placing herself in between Yoona's legs, her back pressed against Yoona's front, the older girl inmediatly wrapped her arms around the younger on and leaned her head forward, her chin resting on Seohyun's shoulder. 

Seohyun looked down and even if Yoona wasn't looking at her expression, but the way the younger one was trembling, she could figure she was about to cry.

"Don't cry Hyunnie.." Whispered Yoona tenderly. "Everything will be alright."

"I know it'll be alright..." Said Seohyun while lifting her head and turning towards Yoona, their faces merely an inch apart. "I knew this could happen, that's why  wanted to start modelling... it's just that... a tiny part of me had hope you know, that my dad would prefer having me even if the viewers weren't as much.."

"I'll stop watching it." Said Yoona with a serious expression. 

"No need to, you can continue enjoying the weather report as you always did, even if I'm not there anymore." Seohyun said with a stern expression.

"Honestly, I only watched it because of you." Said the shorter of the two with a small smile. "If you're not there I could never enjoy it the same way."

Seohyun's smile didn't seem that sad anymore, it became a bit brighter than before and she leaned in, kissing softly Yoona on the cheek and letting her lips linger there longer that they should, before pulling away really slowly, causing Yoona to nearly have a heart attack.

"Thank you." Whispered the younger girl, before looking to the front of her bedroom and leaning back into Yoona's embrace.

 

A good twenty minutes had passed and Yoona looked at Seohyun's face, it was calm, relaxed, eyes closed and breathing seemed stable. She was asleep.  She slowly separated herself from Seohyun and got out of the bed.

She watched in awe the younger girl who had slightly open lips, looking even more beautiful than she normally did, Yoona smiled to herself and leaned down pressing a kiss on the younger girls forehead. 

"I love you." She whispered. "Just wait a bit more and I'll tell you when you are awake." She said as she gently brushed Seohyun's hair out of her face, revealing the angelical face that the younger girl possesed. 

 

Yoona stepped out of the room, looking for Seohyun's agenda, which she successfully found next to the apartment's phone. As she looked for a number in particular, she checked the clock and it was eleven p.m., she wondered if the girl would answer her call... but she didn't give it much thought. She knew she had to settle this right now.

She held the phone next to her ear, praying to every deidity she knew so the girl she was looking for answered. 

"Hello?" Was finally heard from the other line. 

"Hello!" She exclaimed a bit too excited for the hour it was. 

"Yoona?" The other voice asked confused. "Why are you calling me so late? Did anything happen to Seohyun?" 

"Not really, but there's something I need to talk to you about urgently."

"I knew this was going to happen soon." Answered the voice with sincerity. "Meet me at the café in front of Seohyun's apartment building in fifteen minutes."

And before Yoona could say anything else, the call ended.

 

As Yoona entered the place the other girl had mentioned, she noticed she still had good ten minutes to spare, so she decided to buy a cup of caramel macchiato, hot, the weather was rather fresh at night and since she was just on her pijamas, she didn't want to catch a cold, she knew Seohyun would be very worried if she did.

"Hey." She heard someone say too close to her. She looked up and found who she was waiting for standing before her.

"Hello, Hyoyeon-unnie." She said while standing up and bowing to the older girl.

"I already know why you asked me to come here." Said Hyoyeon while taking a seat. "So don't be too polite, I want you to be you." 

Yoona nodded. 

"Now, greet me, but just like Yoona would do it." Started Hyoyeon. "I don't want to see the 'perfect like' version you probably want me to see so I'm impressed." The stern look on Hyoyeon's eyes would've intimidated anyone, but Yoona was full of determination. 

She was going to get Hyoyeon's approval.

Yoona just waved and said. "Hey Hyo-unnie." She said casually. Just as if she was greeting Sooyoung, Taeyeon or Yuri. 

"Now that's better." Answered Hyoyeon with a small smile. "I only like the best for Seohyun, but the most important thing for me, is that you're real."

Yoona nodded, a flame of determination burning in her eyes, brighter by the second.

"Now... what are your intentions with her?" Asked Hyoyeon with a teasing smile on her features.

"I want to be her girlfriend." She answered confidently.

"Why not just ask her? Or did you ask her already and she said you had to talk with me?"

"No, I'm still thinking how I should confess, but she really cares about your approval... so I thought that before confessing to her I should talk to you."

Hyoyeon nodded and smiled. 

As she kept asking question about herself and about what she really wanted with Seohyun, Yoona was at ease, even more than at the start, after all, Jessica had given her the impression that the best suitor for Seohyun was someone with money, a good job and good looks. But based on Hyoyeon's questions, she could notice all she wanted for the younger girl was someone who was true to her. Someone who loved her, and luckily enough for of them. Yoona really loved the weather girl.

"Well," Started Hyoyeon, now that was almost one a.m. "I really like you." She said honestly. "And I trust you to make Seohyun happy."

Yoona's eyes became bright, an alligator smile invaded her face and she jumped out of her seat yelled. 

"Yes!" Her happiness was obvious. 

"But don't forget." Said Hyoyeon as she was walking away. "You hurt her and you're dead." The look she threw at Yoona was scary, but the younger of the two who was already used to scary glares just nodded calmly. "Then, bye."

Hyoyeon left the café and Yoona was left there, drowning in her own happiness.

 

She crossed the street and went towards Seohyun's apartment. She had taken Seohyun's keys, knowing that the older girl wouldn't want her to go back to her own place at this hour, so she just decided she could stay at Seohyun's. 

She entered the apartment and made her way to Seohyun's bedroom, finding the younger girl on a position very similar to the one she had when she left. She smiled sweetly at her and went over to the younger girl, laying her body next to hers.

As she lost herself in the land of dreams, she could feel how Seohyun's arms enveloped her in a hug and cuddled with her.


I posted a blog with information about the story... sort of xD More like my thoughts on the outlines I have of the last chapters... xD

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/851958

Gosh, it's so close to the end xD

But well, as always, I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to.

Until Next Time :)