Chapter 6

Weather Report

The rest of the training day felt like a blurr to Yoona.

"Wow, you're like glowing" Said Jessica as she was taking some pictures, it was the first time anyone had heard her comment while taking pictures "I think I should ask her to come everyday." She teased.

Yoona couldn't care less about the teasing, she wasn't really paying attention, after all, the smile plastered on her face was the most real she had ever had, because right now, the only thing that was clear on her mind was Seohyun's eyes, Seohyun's face, Seohyun's smile, Seohyun, Seohyun, Seohyun.

She knew it made her look like an obsessed teenage girl, but what else could she act like after she met the most beautiful and enticing girl in the universe?

She was still amazed with the fact that she was able to hold her squeals throughout the whole conversation, she was incredibly surprised when she was able to ask her out. She just hoped it would go just as well when she calls her and of course, when they go out, even if it is with friends.

...

She didn't notice how she got home, her mind still in a haze, but she supposed it had something to do with the fact that she lived with Taeyeon and that Jessica wanted to cuddle with her 'husband'.

"Honey~ I'm home!" Exclaimed Taeyeon as soon as she stepped through the door, walking towards the living room.

"Taetae~" Tiffany's loud voice echoed in the room as she ran towards her short girlfriend and threw herself at her, giving her a koala hug and kissing her passionately.

"Ugh, guys, please control your freaking hormones" Jessica said, "Seobang!" She yelled in her dolphin scream, which resulted in an overly excited Yuri running towards the door. 

"Sicababy!" Yuri exclaimed as she ran to the door and lifted Jessica of the ground, kissing her on her cheek and then her lips as a greeting.

"Gosh, guys, you are so disgusting," Said Sooyoung as she walked out of her room, pijama already on and her hair was everywhere. "Sunny and I were sleeping peacefully until you guys decided to scream your freaking lungs out." Behind her was the small figure of Sunny with some cute pijamas on, who was rubbing her right eye with her right hand and holding Sooyoung's hand with the other one.

After their 'friendly' greeting at the living room, they finally noticed that Yoona was quiet, too quiet to be real. 

"Yoona?" Asked Sooyoung as she stepped closer to Yoona, she held her hand out and placed it on her forehead.

"Life is beautiful isn't it?" Said Yoona while she sat down on the couch.

The girls looked at eachother, completely and utterly confused as in what was going on.

When they looked at Jessica and Taeyeon they saw their amused expressions.

"What did you do to her?" Asked Yuri.

"Nothing, just a friend of mine went to visit me at work." Said Jessica, everyone figured what was going on then.

"She met her?" Asked Sunny surprised.

"She didn't just met her, she talked with her for like half an hour, asked her out and got her number." They all gasped in surprised, looking at Yoona as if not believing her. "She invited her as a friend, and technically invited us too, but it's was still surprising."

The girls started asking her about it, and Yoona was too distracted to actually care.

She suddenly stood up, causing them all to stay silent, and went towards Jessica.

"Jess!" She screamed, "I don't know when should I call her!" She panicked, she didn't want to rush the call, after all she seemed busy when she left the building, but... what if when she called was already too late at night?

"Keep calm, baby" Said Jessica while she patted her head. "I'll text her to know if she's still busy"

Yoona had already saved Seohyun's number already, she was looking at her number on her contact's list, she was ready to call her, she was just expecting Jessica's confirmation.

"She's home already, call her before midnight, she goes to sleep at that time everyday because that's the hour skin cells are able to regenarate better." Said Jessica, her tone of voice sounded nonchalant and sort of annoyed.

"Oh, that would explain why she has such beautiful skin." Answered Yoona, causing laughter on her friends while she was still staring mindessly at Seohyun's number.

They all stared intently at her, while she just stared at her phone.

"Don't you think it's too rushed?" Yoona said, Seohyun must be tired she thought, from all that running through my mind.

"Im Yoona," Jessica said sternly, "I met Seohyun about 5 years ago, when my cousin started dating Hyoyeon" She breathed in "And I have never seen her stablish a conversation like the one he had with you, for starters, Seohyun doesn't talk much with people she barely knows" She shook Yoona by her shoulders, "If she doesn't like you or feels attracted to you, you catched her attention." 

Yoona felt a rush of self coincidence ran through her system, a proud alligator smile appeared on her beautiful face and her doe eyes shined bright.

"Really?" She asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course baby" Answered Jessica thruthfully.

"Why do you keep calling her baby?" Asked Yuri with a pout.

"Because she's our baby, seobang" Answered Jessica while smiling brightly.

"So you're my mom? And Yuri is my dad?" Asked Yoona teasingly. Jessica nodded. "Mommy~" She said in her weird aegyo voice, Tiffany just covered her ears while the rest of them cringed.

"Aish, forget about it. I don't want such an annoying child." Said Jessica. "Now grab your freaking cellphone and call her" She said sternly, "Seobang, let's go cuddle" She pouted cutely at her 'husband' who just smiled brightly and guided her to her bedroom.

Sooyoung murmured Yoona a 'Fighting!' before she complained to Sunny about how hungry she felt, which resulted in the short one complying to her wishes and heading to the kitchen to prepare her something to eat.

Taeyeon, who was still carrying Tiffany while the latter had circled her waist with her legs, started walking towards her bedroom. Before entering her room she turned around, staring directly into Yoona's eyes.

"Don't waste any time, this is your chance to get your girl," Yoona blushed and nodded, Taeyeon dedicated her a dorky smile.

"Good luck, sweety" Said Tiffany as they kept walking, giving Yoona a bright eyesmile as encouragement.

Yoona felt quite invogarated, those small words of encouragement had increased her confidence exponentially, so without hesitance, she pressed the call button while she waited for an answer.

"Hello?" She the other line say.

"Hey, Seohyun-ssi!" Exclaimed Yoona, her confidence had suddenly disappeared, her hands sweating and her heart beat increased its pace. "It's me, Yoona."

"Yoona-ssi!" She heard the other one say with excitement evident on her tone of voice. "I had been expecting for your call." The moment Yoona heard those words, she felt that if she died then and there, she would die as one of the happiest persons on earth.

"Sorry about that, I wanted to call earlier but since you looked kind of busy when you left... I wasn't quite sure when would be right to call you," Yoona scratched the back of her neck.

"Oh, don't worry, I figured as much, maybe I should've asked for your number too" 

As they kept talking Yoona couldn't help but feel like she was fainting, it was a dream come true.

"I think your phone bill will be expensive for such a long call.." She heard Seohyun sigh

"Don't worry, it will be worth it." She smiled brightly 

"Then let me treat you to luch this saturday," Seohyun said.

"Nope, if anything, I will treat you to luch, maybe you can treat me breakfast on monday" Yoona said, trying not to sound too excited.

"Oh, so you plan on going out with me oftenly?" 

"Of course, I'd take you out everyday but I don't want you to get tired of me."

"I don't think I'd ever get tired of you."

The blush that crept on Yoona's face was the brightest red had ever been.

"Let's see if that happens." 

"Well, as much as I love talking to you," Seohyun started, "I have to go to sleep, skin cells don't regenerate properly at another hour." 

"I understand." She smiled brightly. "So... are you sure you want me to bring my friends on Saturday? They are really noisy." 

"I'm sure that they are great since they are your friends." Yoona imagined that right now Seohyun would have that calm smile of hers plastered on her face.

"Goodnight, Seohyun, get some sleep before your skin cells stop growing." She said teasingly.

Seohyun laughed slightly, "Goodnight, Yoona-unnie." She stayed silent for a few seconds and noticed that the other line hadn't hang up, was this supposed to mean something? 

Before she could react, the other line went dead, showing that the call had finally ended.

Yoona ran to her room, before burying her face on the pillow on her bed and she started squealing.

She had talked with the girl of her dreams, damn she met her a few hours prior and she was already starting to feel like they have been friends their whole life.

She was incredibly happy. 

"Yah! Im Yoona stop squealing! Just because you bury your face into the pillow doesn't mean we won't hear you!"


Sorry! I didn't update yesterday :c But I was studying and I still am, tomorrow is my biology test and I have a literature essay due to tomorrow... plus the fact that I am applying to universities right now... it's sort of stressful, I am already accepted into my second option for medicine school! Now I need to see if I am accepted into my first option to decide which med school I should go to xD

But well, once again I apologize for not updating yesterday, tomorrow I'll update and on saturday too :P

So.. comment, upvote, subscribe if you want to... until next time :D