Chapter 3

Weather Report

Yoona threw herself on the couch. Her eyes closed instantly as exhaustion overwhelmed her...

Never in her life would she have imagined being a model would be THIS hard.

Changing extremely fast, wearing uncomfortable clothing, extremely high heels, keeping a beautiful expression no matter what weird set she was in... tolerating working with other models, who tend to have a quite big ego...

It was hard as hell.

She heard Taeyeon's and Jessica's laugh, she opened her eyes, noticing that two of her short friends were laughing slightly at her as the others just stared at her confused as in why she was so tired.

"Thought it was going to be easy peasy right?" Said Taeyeon, the dorky grin on her face glowing with a teasing glint towards her youngest friend.

"I never thought it would be easy, if it was easy everyone would do it." Answered Yoona truthfully, "I just never thought it would be this hard."

"Well, if it helps you at all, you did an excellent work, and it was just your second day." Yoona sighed as she heard that, it was JUST her second day, five days to go on her training... just the training, and she already felt as if she had been working as a model her whole life and was ready to give up.

At least she was good at it.

She let her eyelids close once again, as she heard all the sounds of her surroundings.

In moments like this she wondered why did she had friends as noisy as hers. 

"Choi Sooyoung! Stop making fun of my height! Your girlfriend is even shorter than me!" She heard Taeyeon yell.

"Don't drag me into this!" Sunny's voice appeared, even if Yoona had her eyes closed she could even imagine the expressions on their faces. Taeyeon would be freaking mad, Sooyoung would have an incredibly amused expression, Sunny would be kind of mad but slightly amused at Taeyeon's overreaction, Tiffany would be trying to calm Taeyeon, while Yuri and Jessica wouldn't give a damn about their bickering and probably would be making out. 

"Well, if you are like that then... the height average of Sunny and I is bigger that yours and Tiffany's height average! That technically makes her statistically taller!" Sooyoung screamed right back. "Even our couple height average is taller than you and also taller than Tiffany."

"Why are you involving me in this?! I don't want to be part of this argument!" Screamed Tiffany, Yoona cringed at the sound of the loud high pitched voice. "Taetae, stop arguing with that matchstick right now."

She heard Taeyeon mumble under her breath.

"Whipped," She whispered unconciously, though noone heard her as Sooyoung's loud voice echoed in the background.

"Who are you calling a matchstick, Miyoung?!"  

"Don't you dare call me Miyoung again." The threatening tone in Tiffany's voice made them stop, not wanting to bring HellFany out.

Yoona opened her eyes.

She sighed as finally gave in, accepting her unavoidable fate.

She would not be able to fall asleep as long as everyone else was awake.

"Hello?" Jessica's voice could be heard from the other side of the room. Calling everyone's attention."Are you alright? No offense but you and I don't speak that often so it kind of surprised me to recieve your call..." Jessica looked straight into Yoona's eyes and the doe eyed girl somehow understood, her heart skipping a beat as she figured who could be on the other side of the line.

"Wow... so you need help? What happened with being the weather girl? Aren't you still on it?" Jessica gasped and everyone eyed between Jess and Yoona, whose gaze could've bore a hole on Jessica's prominent forehead. "Are you serious? Is your dad that much of an ?" Jessica's eyes flickered with anger. "Ok, ok,sorry... I promise not to call him that again, want to meet up somewhere, Seobaby?" 

Yoona looked thoughtful, trying to decipher what Jessica was talking about with the weather girl, but smiled slightly as she heard the nickname Jessica had for Yoona's future wife, it was cute, maybe she would get the oportunity to use it with her someday, maybe sooner than she expected.

She lost herself as she started imagining a life in which she was married to Joohyun. The first thing she imagined was how she would love to be greeted by the sight of that amazing goddess' face every morning, those adorable cheeks that looked ever so soft within her reach, a soft peck on the lips as a greeting, a little doe eyed boy sleeping between them... maybe they could name him Luhan... he would've her doe eyes, Joohyun's intelligence-

"Yah! Im Yoona! Are you listening to me?" Jessica's voice suddenly brought her back to reality. As she recalled her thoughts she blushed, mentally facepalming as she realized she was thinking waaaay ahead from the present, besides, how the hell would they be able to have a little boy if they were both girls? He would be adopted then, but how could he look so much like her? She suddenly shook her head, sending to the corner of her mind all those blissfully obsessed thoughts that were hovering her mind.

"I'm sorry, I spazzed for a second." Yoona lowered her head in embarassment as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Well, as I was saying, you might have a bigger chance than we thought," Jessica's serious expression made Yoona's eyes lit up. "Her dad, the producer of the news channel she works as the weather girl, has been trying to bribe her into using more revealing clothes so she attract more viewers, of course she refused and he threatened her by saying he would look for a new weather girl" Yoona gasped, the light of her eyes faded as she heard those words leave Jessica's lips, how in the world would that help her have more chances with that beautiful goddess? "So she is loooking for a job.. and since she's really pretty, tall and has a nice figure, I'm gonna offer her a job as a model." Jessica smiled as the blissful glint appeared once again on Yoona's face. "You better work hard to make her fall for you, got it?" Yoona nodded fervently, causing Jessica to chuckle. "But don't get too confident though, you still have to become the best suitor so Hyoyeon will accept you."

Yoona smiled, "I'll do my best, I promise." Her tone so sweet that the other girls thought they might get diabetes just from hearing her voice.

"By the way," Said Jessica as she reached the door, bringing Yuri with her, "If she accepts... she'll do the photoshoot with you at the end of your training week." With that, Jessica left the apartment, heading to the café where she was going to meet Seohyun.

The high pitched scream that left Yoona's throat as she fully understood the meaning of Jessica's words made all of the girls cover their ears, she buried her face on a pillow, muffling the happy screams that continued to abandon her body.

"Aish, such a fangirl." Said Sooyoung, Taeyeon nodded in agreement, the amused smirks never left their faces.


Hello :) Sorry for taking so long to update, but from next week and on I'll update on Wednesdays and Saturdays :3 I still have lots of homework and stuff... but I'm happy since I am going to a weeklong trip new york on april (finally convinced my mom, I wanted to go to a trip to europe... but my mom said I should wait until I start medicine school next semester xD) so I have quiet the inspiration I need to write, I suppose xD

Anyways xD comment please, to see a bunch of comments gives me even more inspiration xD So... yeah, I think that's it.

Thank you for reading :3 Until next time :D