Chapter 5

Weather Report

Yoona wondered for a second if she was dreaming, then she shook that thought of, knowing that if she was actually dreaming, she would probably be kissing the Weather Girl by now and if she was dreaming, there was NO WAY in the world, Jessica would be there.

She then pondered, as she heard the other girl introucing herself, if she should tell her that she already knew who she was... after all it might sound creepy to tell her she does anything in her power to watch her face and hear her voice for seven minutes everyday.

It didn't take long for her to decide she should tell the other girl, knowing she probably felt very little audience watched her weather report since she was not the typical weather girl, it would probably flatter Joohyun but she knew she should skip the fact that she is hopelessly in love with her, that probably would freak her out. Or would it? Well, she just knew she was not ready to actually voice that out yet.

"Seohyun-ssi, I already know who you are," She tried her best to smile charmingly as her heart was beating faster and faster as seconds passed, Joohyun's proximity and presence was too overwhelming. "I watch your weather report all the time." Yoona realized that maybe those words would make her sound like a stalker, so she quickly added "I don't trust other weather girls, they look dumb." She mentally face palmed, as she knew she probably sounded dumber than those weather girls after saying it like that.

"Well, then you are one of a kind," Seohyun smiled sweetly. Yoona noticed Seohyun's ears, that were slightly peaking from between her hair, turned pink, she smiled wider. "Most people like to stare at their assets rather than actually caring about the weather."

"It's natural to care about the weather when such a smart and professional girl is the one reporting it," Yoona was quite surprised with herself, never would she have imagined she would be able to hold this kind of conversation with none other than Seo Joohyun without fainting. 

Seohyun giggled and thanked her for the compliment, Yoona mentally hifived herself, proud that she had been able to make the pinkish color that originally had just been on the taller girl's ears spread all over her face.

The reddish color that painted those adorable cheeks of Seohyun would've made any tomato jealous.

The conversation continued smoothly and she continued to be able to control herself and look cool, composed and charming in front of Seohyun.

Looking composed didn't stop the incredibly fast pace her heart had decided to beat to or the fact that whenever the younger girl smiled at her, Yoona's voice came out unnaturaly higher for the first words of her next sentence, an obvious sign that she was trying her best not to squeal like a crazed fangirl. 

Jessica was still there, but the younger girls didn't seem to aknowledge her, not that she minded though, she was too busy sending messages to her 'husband', probably talking about how much she desired to be home already so they could cuddle and laze around. 

"Jessica-unnie?" Suddenly Seohyun asked, her eyes never leaving Yoona.

"Yes?" The oldest girls answered.

"Are all the models like Yoona-ssi?" She asked bluntly. Yoona seemed stunned for a second, thinking what could the meaning be, but when she saw the sweet smile on Seohyun's face she knew there was no way it was actually something bad.

"And how is Yoona?" Jessica seemed as confused as Yoona, sadly the other girls weren't able to notice her confused expression as they were too busy staring straight into each other's eyes.

"You know charming, outgoing and incredibly pretty." As those words left the youngest's lips, Yoona just blushed, the girl of her dreams had just called her incredibly pretty, she was so happy she felt she was going to combust in any second if she didn't jump and squeal out in happiness."If they are all like that, I have no opportunity of having a successful career here, you know I'm not pretty."

Yoona seemed stunned for a second, Jessica sighed as if she knew that was going to happen.

Jessica and Seohyun looked at Yoona in amusement and confussion respectively as she tilted her head to the right and seemed to be poking her ear with her finger, after a few seconds she straightened out again and looked with bewilderment at the youngest girl.

"Did I hear you right?" Asked Yoona, as if she had heard the biggest lie in history, which was what she believed though. "Did you just say you were not pretty?" 

Seohyun blushed and nodded slightly, her head tilted somewhat down. 

"Well, believe me or not, but I don't think I've ever seen someone as pretty as you. You are very beautiful, in fact" Her face turned so red she could actually see Jessica about to burst into laughter from that.

"How do I know you're not lying?" Asked Seohyun, her expression was quite serious.

"Do I look like I would lie to you?" Asked back Yoona, her heart racing, hands sweating.

"Well.. I just met you like forty minutes ago, so I can't really tell." 

"Then you should get to know me so you can believe that I wouldn't be able to lie to you." Yoona had an idea... it was now or never, she became overly aware of her surroundings as nervousness washed over her in an extent she had never felt before, her heart punding so fast, anyone would think she had just ran a marathon. Seohyun just stared at her weirdly, frowned eyebrows and slightly pouty lips, looking so adorably concentrated the older girl felt like she was going to squeal out of happiness.

This. Was. Too. Freaking. Much.

"How about we hang out on Saturday so you can get to know me better?" She smiled as wide as she could, her natural reflect of hiding just how nervous she really was. "I know a nice Café, I used to work there as a waitress, if you feel more comfortable we can bring other friends" She fidgeted with her hands as she awaited for an answer.

"Why not?" Answered Seohyun, that small smile that Yoona had become so fond of appeared once again. "I'd love to settle hour and other details, but I have to go now." 

"We should just exchange numbers, later or tomorrow we can decide." She smiled dorkily at Seohyun, which caused the youngest to giggle lightly. 

Seohyun just rummaged into her bag until she suddenly took something out.

"I really have to go, so take this." She handed Yoona a presentation card, her number and name were written on it. "Goodbye, It really was such a pleasure to meet you." She smiled brightly, the light it produced made Yoona wonder for a second if she had actually died and this was heaven. 

Soon enough Seohyun was out of sight, and finally Yoona did something she had been refraining herself from.

She squealed.


What did you think about it? I don't want to rush their relationship... but I want to rush their friendship (lol)

Do you guys think this is a good start? xD

Well, once again it is time for update, like I said before, I'll update on Wednesdays and Saturdays (like today, for me it's 1:39 am right now xD), if I do update in between those days... it'd probably mean I won't be able to update the day I promised xD

Comment, subscribe and upvote if you feel like it, I hope you enjoyed it and until next time :3