Chapter 12

Weather Report

"Im Yoona!" Shrieked a voice as soon as she stepped into the apartment.

Before she could even reply, Yuri and Jessica were already checking her, touching her and after touching her all over, which made Yoona really uncomfortable, they hugged her tightly.

"What's going on?" Yoona asked, her brows furrowed and her body stiff while her 'parents' wrapped their arms around her.

"We were so worried about you!" Exclaimed Jessica.

"Why?" 

"Well, we arrived home today, early morning and we found that the apartment was empty and that you left a whole pizza here, no offense, but with you, no pizza survives." Started Yuri.

"Yeah, so we just thought you went out for something and we called you a million times. You didn't pick up, so we got worried." Jessica finished.

The concern was quite clear on their eyes, Yoona's heart warmed at the worried and cute reaction of her seniors.

"Aww don't worry Mommy, Yoong is okay!" Yoona said teasingly with her aegyo filled voice.

"Oh my god, don't do that again." A voice was heard from the couch, she noticed Tiffany was straddling Taeyeon, both with red cheeks and heavy breaths, great, they were making out on the couch again.

"I won't stop!" Yelled Yoona. "And stop making out on the couch! I want to take a seat and not to think of all the erted things you have done there!" 

"Oh, come on," Said Taeyeon as Tiffany slipped off her lap, sitting beside her. "If we told you all the places we did erted things on, you probably wouldn't even step in the kitchen, or the place at all."

"Please! Stop saying that!" Yoona had covered her ears and shut her eyes close, not wanting the dirty and erted images to display on her mind.

Tiffany's and Taeyeon's laughter echoed in the living room.

"What's going on?" Asked Sooyoung as she entered the dorm while givng Sunny a piggy back ride.

"Oh it's just that we were teasing Yoona about places we have done erted stuff in." Said Taeyeon with an evil smile on her face.

"Don't tell me, please, I want to continue doing things peacefully." Said Sunny while standing on her feet.

 

 

"Isn't it a little bit embarrassing to be the guy in the relationship and to be shorter?" Asked Sooyoung to Taeyeon, clearly annoying her.

Before Taeyeon could reply, someone else intervined.

"There's nothing wrong with that!" Exclaimed Yoona, 

They all stared at her as if she had killed someone.

"What's going on with you?" Asked Taeyeon while pressing her hand against Yoona's forehead, wanting to check if she had a fever. "You don't seem sick.."

"Why are you doing this?" Yoona asked confused.

"You'd normally be laughing at me! Not siding with me."Taeyeon's expression showed confussion and the rest of the girls just nodded.

"Wait," Suddenly said Tiffany, a teasing smirk on her face. "Seohyun's taller than you, isn't she?" 

The girls laughed louder as a bright red color appeared on her face.

"It's just two centimeters!" She exclaimed. "Besides, it doesn't matter, when we become a couple, our height average will be like 1.69 cm, we'll be estatistically taller than any of you, short couples!" 

 

 

 

Monday had arrived, and even if Yoona had already finished her training, she was on the magazine's building, practicing, since she would have on Wednesday the photoshoot with Seohyun, since the younger girl asked for a few days of training so she could do a good job.

It was around 5 p.m., and Yoona's energy hadn't drained, the idea of being able to see the Weather Girl sooner or later during the day, gave her enough hope and illusion to make her unstoppable.

"Jessica-unnie?" A voice was heard on the entrance of the studio.

Yoona inmediatly looked towards the source, she knew who it was, even if she had met her just a few days ago, she could already recognize her through it.

"Yes, Seobaby?" Yoona wanted to approach them, but since she tried to talk drectly to Jessica, she figured she shouldn't barge in.

"Can I borrow Yoona-unnie?" Yoona inmediatly went over to them. Close enough to hear better, but not close enough to interrupt them.

"Would you bring her back?" Jessica asked jokingly.

"Not really," Answered Seohyun truthfully. Her answer made Yoona jump slightly from the joy that overwhelmed her. "It's just that I'll go to work, and since she said she liked to watch my weather report... I don't know, maybe... she'd like to join me for today."

A light giggle was heard and Yoona figured it was Jessica's.

"Of course you can take her with you," The smile could be heard from Jessica's words. "Believe me, she'll love it."

Oh god... she's going to embarrass me, thought Yoona, as if I couldn't do it myself.

"Yoona!" Jessica's loud yell was heard and Yoona waited a few seconds before revealing herself, she didn't want to make it too obvious that she had already heard. 

As Yoona finalle went over them, she made a happy/surprised face, (she was glad that the two years of college she studied, she had studied performing arts, being acting her favorite subject.) Seohyun returned the happy smile and she felt herself melt slightly at the sight of her warm smile.

"You seem happy to see me, Yoongie~" The moment Seohyun used her cuteness against Yoona, even if it was just a little, and used a nickname to refer to her, Jessica's eyes widened, after all, the doe eyed girl hasn't told the girls she spent the weekend with Seohyun.

"Of course, Hyunnie~" Yoona said back, "I missed you a lot even if it was less than a day."

"Haha, you at math Yoona," Started Jessica, still confused at our interactions. "You saw her on saturday, that makes two days." 

"Didn't I tell you I spent the weekend at Hyunnie's?" Yoona asked and she shook her head. "Oh yeah, it's just that yesterday when I came home you guys were too busy teasing me to actually ask what I did on the weekend." 

Seohyun giggled happily and Jessica stuck her tongue out on a childish way.

"Well, whatever."

She laughed slightly at Jessica's reponse.

"Yoongie~" Seohyun said while taking Yoona's hand in hers. "Come with me, so you can see my weather report live." 

She smiled at her.

"Only on one condition." Yoona said while intertwining their fingers, looking directly into her eyes. She nodded slightly, eagering her to continue. "After that we'll go for dinner, I'm really hungry."

She nodded happily and leaned up towards her, kissing the doe eyes girl's cheek playfully, which cause the shortest of the two to smile her alligator smile, before pulling her out of the studio, both of them clearly happy.

"Aish, these lovebirds." Said Jessica with a smile as she watched them walk away. "They even forgot I was still here."

She saw Yoona lean down towards Seohyun's cheek, causing the taller girl to blush and look away cutely, grip tightening on their intertwined hands.

"Oh god," She whispered. "They are just so cute, I think I need to go to the doctor and get checked," She sad while placing a hand over her heart. "If I get diabetes from watching this, they are sooo paying for my medical bills."


On Tuesday, I'm leaving for a vacation trip to New York, (I'm not american I've lived in México my whole life) so next week there would be no update. I'll be back on April fifteen, and I'll update the next day, don't worry.

As always, comment, upvote and subscribe if you'd like.

And I want to thank all of those who comment, upvote and subscribe, really, I tend to lose interest in wrting stories easily... but the good responses I've been getting to this fic, gives me enough inspiration to continue doing it. I'm really thankful for that :)

Until Next Time :D