Chapter 15

Weather Report

Yoona opened her eyes slowly after she had heard a knock on her door. 

"Wake up Yoona!" She heard Tae's voice on the other side, "Breakfast is ready and if you don't hurry up. Sooyoung will eat it all." 

She sat up inmediatly, bringing with her the body of a taller girl who groggily opened her eyes and started stretching her limbs.

Yoona stared at the other girl, recalling what happened last night. She had cuddled with Seohyun, again. 

Yoona just smiled brightly at this.

"Good morning, Yoongie~" She said as she hugged Yoona tightly, obviously happy. 

"Good Morning, Hyunnie~" Answered Yoona, kissing the top of Seohyun's head. "Let's go get breakfast, if we don't hurry up there'll be no breakfast left."

 

As they stepped into the dinning room, everybody widened their eyes. When Yoona was about to ask them why were they looking so surprised, her brain figured it out. 

Seohyun.

She was there, they had both stepped out of the room, together, Yoona didn't arrive until very late at night so noone was awake then, the younger girl was wearing one of Yoona pijamas, they both looked disheveled and tired, since it was barely 7 am and they had fallen at sleep after midnight. So yeah, it was quite an... interesting and suspiscious scene to witness.

"Good Morning." Said Seohyun with a smile. "I'm sorry I stayed her unanounced." She blushed a little, so Yoona figured she had thought the girls were looking at her like that because they didn't know she was there.

The girls stayed in a daze for a few more seconds before Taeyeon shook her head and stood up. 

"It's no problem, Seobaby" She said calmly. "I mean, our girlfriends stay all the time here and they don't need to announce it, they just stay." Taeyeon said and made emphasis on the word girlfriend, obviously doing it with the intention of figuring out what was going on.

Seohyun blushed brightly and Yoona did the same. 

"Y-yeah, but... but they are your girlfriends." Seohyun said while stuttering a bit, her shy side showing. "We were just hanging out yesterday and I was really tired so I didn't want to drive home..." Seohyun trailed off.

"Oh," the girls said, sort of understanding.

"Still, it's not problem Seohyun." Said Tiffany while eyesmiling at the youngest, "You're always welcome here." 

"Thank you, unnie." Replied Seohyun.

 

Soon enough all the girls were having breakfast, but there was a pair of girls who had finished first. 

"Bunny, please don't leave~" Said Sooyoung as she hugged her girlfriend's waist. 

"Sooyoungie~ you know that if I didn't have to go to work I'd stay here all day cuddling with you" The girl had used her aegyo, the one that worked on Sooyoung only since the other girls were too busy curling up their toes and balling their fists as they heard it. "Besides, you have to go to work too."

Yoona noticed the girls started kissing and she smiled, even though they said that Sooyoung was the guy in the relationship, most of the times Sunny acted like the guy.

"Hey, Sooyoung, let your husband go." Said Yuri teasingly as Jessica sat on her lap, Jessica's face was buried on her neck seemingly asleep.

"She's not my husband, we agreed that I was the guy in the relationship." Said Sooyoung as she waved Sunny goodbye. 

"She said she didn't want to be the guy and to be the shorter one, so we agreed I'd be the guy." Sooyoung aproached them again as she said it.

"Believe me, being the shorter one and the guy in the relationship isn't that bad." Said Taeyeon, a y smile on her face. 

"Whatever ert thought you have on your mind right now, don't say it out loud, please." Said Jessica, making Yuri shiver a little. 

Yoona noticed Seohyun was quiet, eating mostly fruit and blushing slightly. The doe eyed girl stared longingly at the weather girl. Taeyeon followed her gaze and smirked when she noticed who she was looking at. 

"Say Seobaby," Started Taeyeon, startling the younger girl. "Are you into girls?" 

Seohyun's face turned bright red and the fork she was holding slipped off from her grasp. 

"Well, yeah." She said as she took a sip from the orange juice glass in front of her, obviously embarassed and a bit uncomfortable.

"So, if you were in a relationship, would you like the guy or the girl of the relationship?" Yuri continued.

"Of course I'd like to be the girl." Said Seohyun very confidently. "But the other person should be the girl too," She continued, "If I wanted a guy in the relationship, I'd date, well, a guy." There was a flame burning in her eyes, showing how much she believed in the words she was saying.

It only attracted Yoona even more.

"We don't mean it like that," Said Taeyeon with a smile. "We're talking about the stereotypical roles the guys and girls fill on a relationship." 

Seohyun's brows furrowed and she nodded, showing she understood.

"Then in that case... it'll depend," Started Seohyun once again. "I...think I'd like to be whatever the person I love needs the most, even if it has to be the guy." 

'I just need you to be you.' Thought Yoona with a smile. 

 

 

"I need to leave." Said Seohyun after eating breakfast. 

"Why?" Yoona whined while clinging onto Seohyun's arm. The younger girl patted her head and smiled. 

"Hyoyeon-unnie gets back later today, so I have to go home, take a shower, get changed, prepare Hyoyeon-unnie's favorite meal and go pick her up." Seohyun's eyes were shining brighter than ever, reflecting just how much she cared for the older girl.

"But I want to spend today with you." She used her aegyo voice. Then Yoona pouted and opened her eyes a little bigger, blinking multiple times hoping she'd be cute enough to convince the other girl.

Yuri, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica just stared at the pair of girls while flinching slightly and  shaking their heads, Yoona was being clingy and made it obvious as hell that she liked the younger girl... luckily for the second maknae, the younger girl was just as obvious about liking her back.

Seohyun laughed wholeheartedly at the older girl and nodded. 

"Okay, okay." She said as though she was giving in. "Come with me?" 

The younger girl's eyes shined bright as she asked this question, making Yoona's eyes and smile shine as bright. 

"Told you they would give us diabetes." Murmured Jessica to the other girls in the room, since Yoona and Seohyun were too busy flirting unconsciously to even notice they were still present.

 "Okay! Finally I'll meet the infamous Hyoyeon." Said Yoona with a smile. 

"Just grab a change of clothes," Said Seohyun. "Even if you still look pretty in your pijamas, I don't want Hyoyeon-unnie to have a bad impression of you." She said with a small smile. "You're amazing and I don't want her to get the wrong idea from that." 

Yoona's smile then became so bright, Jessica had to cover her eyes just so she could continue staring at the girls. Seohyun was going to help her make a great impression. That was the most amazing thing she had ever heard. 

Seohyun is making it easier for Yoona. 

'Could it be..?' Yoona asked herself silently, did that mean the younger girl liked her? 

Of course she did, she was just still too blind to notice it. Too oblivious.

"Okay, I'll be back in a few seconds."

 

 

 

After the girls had left the place, they had headed back to Seohyun's apartment and just as she had said, they took a shower (separately for Yoona's dismay), they had changed into comfortable, yet good looking clothes and had cooked Hyoyeon's favorite dish, but after cooking such a delicious looking dish, the shikshin of the two felt hungry, Seohyun just gave into Yoona's need and made her two sandwiches, arguing that after they picked up Hyoyeon and her girlfriend from the airport, they'd come back to her apartment and eat after. 

So now they stood in the airport, infront of the gate Seohyun assured the older girl would arrive to.

"I'm sure she'll love you." Said Seohyun as she looked a bit nervous at Yoona. 

Even though Yoona felt nervous, she felt really happy, she didn't know why but she had the 'first time meeting your girlfriend's parents' feeling.

It was weird yet exhilarating. Happy, she was really really happy. 

 

Suddenly a blonde girl with a much taller brunnette came in their direction running. Seohyun removed herself from beside her and ran into the arms of the other girls. 

"I missed you so much unnie." Said Seohyun as she gave the blonde girl a particularly strong hug. 

"I'm sorry but your feelings are one sided." Replied the blonde girl, which Yoona figured was Hyoyeon. 

"Oh!" Exclaimed Seohyun as she pulled the other girls toward Yoona. "I want you to meet a new friend of mine unnie, she's Im Yoona." 

Yoona smiled charmingly before bowing slightly and then holding out her hand for the older girl to shake. 

There was something challenging and playful from the other girl as they shook hands.

"Hello Yoona," Said the blonde girl. "I'm Kim Hyoyeon, nice to meet you."


Ta dah! Hyoyeon's finally here, jeje, the of the story has finally arrived. 

The story is at least 20 chapters long, so we're technically near the end xD

Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

Upvote, comment and subscribe if you want to :D

Until next time :3