Chapter 16

Weather Report

"Ugh, my bag is really heavy." Said Hyoyeon as the four of them made their way to Seohyun's car. 

"Here, let me help you." Said Yoona who just extended her arms, she was particularly strong, so carrying a bag wouldn't affect her. 

"No offense but..." Hyoyeon trailed off, checking Yoona out before continuing. "You don't look strong enough to carry it." 

"Don't judge a book by its cover." She said and winked, before taking the bag from Hyoyeon's hold with ease. 

"Wow, seems like you got yourself a strong girlfriend, Seohyun." Said Hyoyeon teasingly, causing the two of them to blush. 

"Unnie!" Exclaimed Seohyun. "Yoongie's not my girlfriend." She said shyly.

'Yet'. Thought Yoona as continued walking. 

 

"So tell me Yoona." Started Hyoyeon while they were eating in Seohyun's apartment. "What do you do for a living?"

"Well, as of now... I'm a model." Yoona said absent mindely as she continued eating voraciously. 

"For how long have you been one?" She asked seriously.

"Sincerely... since last week." Yoona answered honestly, yes, she had started working as one so she could impress Hyoyeon and Seohyun... but... se didn't fnd it in her to lie. 

"What did you work on before that?" Hyoyeon's expression looked stern, though she didn't stop eating. 

"Well... I used to be a waitress on a café near my apartment building." She said whil eating faster, obviously feeling threatened by Hyoyeon's words, not wanting to lie but also a bit ashamed of her working and academic history.

"You were working there while you studying university?"

"Not really, I used to study acting in Dongguk University, but I quitted, started working and moved in with some friends." Yoona stopped eating for a second, her stomach couldn't quite decide whether it should lost it's apetite because she was nervous or if she should eat even more since she was nervous.

She chose the latter.

"Why did you quit?" 

"My family had some financial problems when I entered college and my mom, that thought the fact that I was studying acting was useless, kept on bugging me until I quitted it." Yoona sighed, "I wish I hadn't heard her though, I love acting." 

Hyoyeon nodded and continued eating.

"What do your friends work at?" She asked, after all, who she hangs out with tells a lot about herself.

"Well, Taeyeon, is the editor of an important magazine, Yuri is trainer and co-owner of a gym near our apartment and Sooyoung is a chef at a very nice restaurant."

Hyoyeon nodded as if making a mental note.

"I like her Seohyun, keep her." Said the oldest with a teasing smile on her face.

"Yah!" Exclaimed Seohyun cutely. "Don't make it sound like Yoongie's a pet!"

 

 

The rest of the meal was actually really nice and Yoona found out that Hyoyeon had a teasing and playful nature, which totally made it easier for them to get along together. In fact, she figured she should introduce her to Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon, they would all get along very nicely.

Hyoyeon and Nicole had called a taxi a while ago and now they stood near the door, saying their goodbyes.

"I'll be there tomorrow, okay baby?" Said Hyoyeon while ruffling Seohyun's hair. "I want to be there for when you turn in a model."

"Thank you, unnie." Said Seohyun while hugging her tightly.

After they released each other Hyoyeon looked at me. 

"It was a pleasure to meet you." She said, extending her hand towards me when I took her hand she pulled me towards her and hugged me slightly. "You hurt her and you're dead." She whispered sweetly and softly so only Yoona could hear. 

As she separated herself from me she smiled brightly before she left. 

"Told you she would love you." Said Seohyun with a smile as they headed back to the couch.

"I don't feel very loved though." 

 

 

Now they were outside Yoona's apartment building, Seohyun had brought her there before she had to leave to work. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Yoona said while pouting at the younger girl.

"It's not that I don't want you to go with me..." Started Seohyun, cupping my face between her hands. "It's just that I have a meeting with my dad afterwards and he doesn't want anyone but me there." The tallest pouted cutely as said that, her fingers brushing Yoona's cheeks. "If it was my choice you'd be with me all day." She leant forward and kissed the older girl on the forehead. 

"I understand." Said Yoona with an alligator smile on her lips. "I'd want to spend all day long with me too if I were you." She said as she placed her hands on top of Seohyun's. 

"Are you nervous about our photoshoot tomorrow?" Asked Yoona, wanting to stay with Seohyun for as long as she could.

"A little," Answered Seohyun sincerily, "But knowing that you'd be there with me all day makes me less nervous." A lovesick smile appeared on both of their faces. 

"Well then, I'll have try even harder now that I know that you have your expectation about me really high." Replied Yoona jokingly.

The weather girl giggled slightly and Yoona wondered for a second if there would ever be something in this world more beautiful than Seohyun's voice and Seohyun's laugh, giggling included

"You're amazing, you know that?" Said Seohyun with a cute smile, making Yoona's heart flutter. "You didn't notice, since you don't know her much. But Hyoyeon liked you."

Yoona scoffed and Seohyun laughed slightly.

"I'm serious," She said, staring deep into Yoona's doe eyes. "She's just a bit protective, that's why she acted a bit harsh, but I mean it when I say she was really nice to you in comparission with other people I've introduced her to."

The two of them gazed at each other, a strong feeling surging in both of them. 

Yoona had never felt this before. Of course she knew what it was, it was an urge to kiss the girl. But she had never felt it, at least not this strongly.

Since they were so close to one another, it would be really easy to just close the gap and kiss her. 

She could do it...but she wouldn't do it.

She had to do things right, not matter how frustrating it would be. She knew she had to do it for the sake of the taller girl. 

She leaned in and kissed Seohyun's cheeks, both of them, her nose and finally, her forehead. 

"See you tomorrow Hyunnie." 

"See you tomorrow Yoongie." 

Yoona stepped out of the car and stared at it as she watched the girl of her dreams leave for the day.

She walked towards her apartment and as soon as she entered the place she noticed noone was home. 

It was barely 5:30 p.m., so she figured the girls were still at work. 

She went towards her room and layed on her bed, her face burying into the pillow Seohyun had slept on just the day before, the younger girl's scent still lingered on it. 

She sighed a smile.

She just wanted tomorrow to arrive faster.


It was a bit short... but I hope you guys enjoyed it :3 

Also, although it is really flattering when you guys call me "Author-ssi", "Author", "Author-nim", I feel it's really impersonal... so you can just call me Gaby xD

Aaaaaand, in case you want to...you can follow me on twitter: @GabyUC96, instagram: @gabyuc96 or tumblr: the-great-tainaka-headbandless.tumblr.com

I don't really have a reason to provide my social network usernames other than just wanting to get more involved with you my amazing readers :3

As always, comment, subscribe and upvote if you want to.

Until Next Time :D