Chapter 1

Weather Report

Yoona watched as the enormous amount of people entered the café she worked at. She frowned as she took the apron with her name tag on it off.

"Yoona!" Screamed her boss in desperation as she approached Yoona, she sighed, as she realized she should've left sooner, already speculating what her boss could need from her. "Can you please stay another hour? or just until the clients are not this much!" Her boss seemed desperate. "I'll pay you more! Come on!" 

The doe eyed girl looked at the clock, it was 5:43 p.m., if she stayed one hour to help she'd finish her new turn at 6:43, if she hurried she'd be able to take her apron off and grab her belongings from the locker room in the back of the café in less than 5 minutes, her apartment was about 10 minutes away from her workplace, the weather report started at 7 p.m. straight everyday, if she was fast enough she could catch it still.

She smiled as she put her apron on again, nodding while showing her boss one of her popular alligator smiles. 

"Just one hour" She said to her boss. Eyes stern and the tone of her voice made it quite clear that she had no intention of overstaying.

"Just one hour" Her boss reassured and smiled as they both hurriedly stepped out of the locker room and started to do their work.

---

Even if it was just for a few minutes, she was mad at her boss for making her stay exactly 1 hour and 12 minutes, she felt like yelling in frustration as she made her way out of the café at 6:58 p.m., why couldn't the lockers be near the cashier or the kitchen? Why did they have to be near the storage room that was on the back of the store?

She ran through the streets, freaking out as she glanced at the hour that the clock of her phone marked. 

7:03 p.m. 

She groaned as she ran through the stairs in order to reach her apartment, speeding up her pace as she knew that the weather report normally lasted from 6 to 7 minutes. Why did she have to live on the third floor for god's sake? 

Yoona rushed into the apartment, not even bothering to say hello to her roomates.

She was late, but she hoped she wouldn't miss the last of the weather report today.

She rushed into the living room while taking the remote from one of her roomate's hands, she didn't even realize, or care at all, who it was, as she changed the channel, not bothering to listen the groans and complaints from her three roomates who were watching a movie while cuddling with their girlfriends a few seconds ago, she let a sigh of relief as she saw the familiar weather girl on TV.

"Good afternoon, this was Seo Joohyun, reporting today's weather for channel 5"

She stared at the screen, frozen. She just missed a weather report.

She felt like strangling her boss right now.

"No!" She yelled out in frustration while standing up, remote still in her hands. She heard some familiar laughs from behind her, she turned around as she cutely pouted. 

She saw Taeyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung smirking while chuckling a bit, enjoying her suffering. The other three girls who rested in the embrace of their respective girlfriends looked awfully confused.

"What's going on?" Asked Tiffany. Jessica and Sunny questioned them silently with their gazes.

"Oh, it's just that Yoona has a HUGE crush on the weather girl from channel five" Answered Taeyeon while smiling sweetly at Tiffany.

"And when we say huge..." Continued Yuri. A big smirk on her face, making her teasing intentions towards Yoona quite obvious.

"It's really huge!" Finished Sooyoung, the three roared in laughter as they saw Yoona's red face.

"You mean the girl who actually gives accurate weather predictions?" Asked Sunny. 

"Yeah, you know, the weird part about this crush" Said Sooyoung, " is that normally people who like weather girls, are interested or attracted to the fact that weather girls tend to be really hot!" Sooyoung continued, earning a smack from her girlfriend, she smiled sheepishly as she pulled her closer, smiling apologeticaly.

"Precisely, that girl is so professional, her image so tidy up, elegant and kinda conservative on her selection of clothing, it's easy to notice she has a great body though and she's pretty, not my type by the way" Said Taeyeon, the last part specifically to her girlfriend Tiffany, who glared at her, boring holes on the side of her head. "But well, the point is that she's not the usual weather girl people would be attracted to." 

"She's perfect, okay?" Said Yoona, looking away from the older girls as she blushed harder.

"Is that girl by any chance... called SeoHyun?" Jessica asked, the whole atmosphere cooled down as she spoke.

"Her name is Seo Joohyun, but yes, the profile about her that's posted on Channel Five's official webpage mentions that her friends call her that, why?" Said Yoona. Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon started laughing again as they heard their friend sound so stupidly infatuated by someone she doesn't even know personally.

"Oh it's just that... I know her" Yoona's eyes went wide as those words left Jessica's lips, she quickly kneeled in front of the cold girl and she hopefully held her hands, her eyes twinkling.

"Omo! Are you serious?" She said, her voice incredibly high pitched because of her excitement.

"Yeah, I have a cousin named Nicole and she's dating this girl named Hyoyeon, Seohyun is that girl's bestfriend. Before I started dating Yuri, my cousin tried to hook me up with her, but... we don't match at all." She shrugged. 

They all stared at Yoona, not knowing exactly how she would react.

Yoona suddenly beamed, the look in her eyes was so bright, they all wondered for a second if they would or could get blind by just staring at her.

"You have to help me!" She screamed out in happines, Jessica cringed.

"Help you in exactly what?" Jessica asked coldly.

"Help me to get to meet her of course!" Her voice seemed to get louder by the second and they all questioned silently if she was somehow related to Tiffany. "How else am I gonna make her fall in love with me if she doesn't know me?"


 

Soooo this was the first chapter, hope it was okay xD I'd really like to know what you thought about the chapter and,... in case you see any mistake, please point it out (nicely if you can xD), english is not my first language so it is a possibility that I could commit some crazy weird mistake xD
Well, Until next time :3