I Like It

Biophilia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week since that miraculous night and since then they'd picked up a few habits. As if they weren't already ridiculously comfortable around one another, they got even closer and less watchful of how they presented themselves.

 

Jongin stopped wearing clothes to bed entirely and Soo found himself really okay with just wearing a big sweatshirt to sleep and nothing else underneath.

 

He wasn't nearly as brave as his Chattel or as exhibitionary, but he had stopped wearing briefs underneath his clothes so he’d be more free in the moment. There was a very strange comfort to being so open with one another, to be so intimate and so vulnerable in the same place.

 

Just sleeping was nice enough; he loved the warm feeling of Kai's body or the tight grip the younger kept on him when they were drifting off into the realm of unconscious. He wasn't sure if he'd ever be able to sleep without it again, the constriction of the younger's arms were like a lullaby at this point, keeping him close and safe.

 

The sound of loud, swinging doors against an old hinge sounded off and mused him from his comfortable rest. It was familiar to hear that early in the morning now and he knew that if he recognized it, that meant Kai wasn't in bed with him anymore.

 

Forcing himself to fully wake up wasn't his favorite morning activity, but he did, and he slipped on the pair of oversized basketball shorts he kept near the nightstand for when he woke and wanted to actually leave his room.

 

He knew that he didn't really need to wear them right now, his mother was gone off to a relatives place in the north and his father was most likely at the office, but he didn't like taking a chance. It would be far to ... vulgar ... for anyone to see him in the same state that Jongin was allowed to.

 

His hair was an absolute mess, probably splashed a million different ways, and he could feel the sleep in his eyes, but he was determined to find his love. Trudging to the library wasn't so bad and it helped wake his muscles up to be more alert.

 

"You really should start putting on more clothes," Soo called when he first spotted Kai, "Neighbors are going to see you in your riviera state up here."

 

"As if you have neighbors," the younger pretended to peer out over the emptiness that surrounded the Do Mansion, "and it's not like any of your father's Chattel are going to tell on me ... I think a few of them enjoy the view."

 

"But that's the problem," Kyungsoo finally made it out to the balcony and spread his arms out to take in some of the early sun, "no one else should get to enjoy the view but me."

 

"Speaking of which, you know I hate when you put on those shorts," Kai poked his hip, "it keeps me from seeing my conquest."

 

"Is that how you think of me? A cheap conquest!!" he feigned anger.

 

"No one ever said you were cheap babe," Jongin pulled Kyungsoo to himself and they both collapsed into a fit of giggles.

 

"I really hate that I let you off so easily," Soo kept giggling, "and I mean it, coming out here in a pair of loose boxers is not okay, you're on a raised platform, anyone can see up."

 

"I think they'd be impressed."

 

"Certainly," the older ran his hand down Kai's abdomen, "but as I've already addressed ... that's mine to admire and mine to admire alone." He smiled in triumph before quickly adding, "And that time with Baekhyun doesn't count because ... because it doesn't."

 

"You were the one who brought it up."

 

"Yes, but it's because I knew it was coming," this was so comfortable, he loved when they were able to have moments like this, "you always have some witty comeback ... you can't imagine how difficult it is to keep up."

 

There was a nice little silence that fell on them while they lied intertwined under the sun, just resting and letting everything sink in. They'd done this a lot lately and he never imagined that he'd find someone he could have such wonderful peace with.

 

Kai was perfect ... he'd said it a million times but each time he meant it more than the last; everything about the younger was just flawless to him. He loved how possessive he was, how open about his feelings he could be, he loved that with Kai he was never playing any games.

 

Soo thought that that was what made their relationship work so well, because they were both so open with one another. There were barely any secrets and since they'd initiated their formal boyfriend state, nothing at all had been kept undisclosed.

 

"I know you're into this, but it really kills me when we're not talking," Kai finally broke the hush -- he actually did this quite a lot -- and Soo just smiled, "there are far to many things to do than just lay and stare off into space."

 

Like he said, that's what made them work, the honesty.

 

"I can feel your hands creeping down my back Jongin," he still hadn't moved from his comfortable position on top of the younger, "if you think you will be spending this morning taking me on the terrace, you can think again."

 

"But why?? It would be y," Kai used that whine he saved for when he was trying to be cute, "They do this in France all the time, are you saying that the Parisians are not good enough for you?"

 

"Not everyone in France is like those from Paris."

 

"The ones that matter are."

 

"Oh, and suddenly you're a judge of what matters."

 

"Yes, and what matters are Parisians and putting on a show for everyone in the morning."

 

"Nope," Kyungsoo still wouldn't budge because he knew that would keep Kai from actually doing much, "you can do what you want under my clothes, but everything stays on."

 

"That's evil," Jongin pouted but happily obliged to letting his hands slip farther down, "You are evil Kyungsoo-ssi, I don't think I'm asking too much."

 

"If we were in my bed I'd be game, but I just won't do it while I'm out here, it'd feel way to sleazy," he nuzzled into Kai's pecks, which were always so astoundingly firm.

 

"Fine," the younger reached his hands all the way down Kyungsoo's shorts and found his cheeks, "I will just do what I can to amuse myself till I take you back to your room to have my way with you."

 

He slapped Kai's chest in response, "Not anytime soon Mr. ... I'm sunning."

 

"You sound like such an heiress right now."

 

"I am an heiress."

 

"Technically your sister's an heiress, you are an heir."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter