CHAPTER II

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

"ZiTao" he repeated a warm smile. "My name is YiFan, Wu YiFan" he looked him in the eyes. ZiTao had beautiful brown eyes. Deep, so deep that it was possible to get lost in them. But most surprising was that those eyes, were adorned with some nice and cute bags, transmitted millions of emotions... or that was what YiFan thought. With the same smile, he extended his arm in greeting. "Nice to meet you"

"Uh?" ZiTao tilted his head in confusion, which seemed cute to YiFan, quickly realized that boy gesture. "Oh, sorry. Hum ... Yeah well, likewise pleasure.” ZiTao took YiFan’s hand corresponding to the last greeting.

Electricity? Butterflies in the stomach? Jelly legs? Of course not, what at the time ZiTao felt was a bucket of ice water. YiFan was unlike any other boy he had known before. He was tall, thin, short blond hair, a fit body, handsome, too handsome; his face was to die for, his eyes were black, framed by bushy eyebrows, thin nose and plump lips that were too y, and of course one or two years older than him. Not that it mattered to ZiTao, many boys and girls older look for him, just to befriend or try something else, which ended in rejection. He was considered it a 'pet' by  being adorable. Everybody loves ZiTao.

Unlike YiFan, ZiTao had no idea who this beautiful blond was. He had never seen him on the bus. But that did not matter now. The man had something ZiTao could not recognize in such a short time but it kinda liked it.

"I have to go YiFan" ZiTao spoke and gestured to the other for letting go of hands.

"Ah, what a shame" YiFan comment. "ZiTao, see you on Monday? On the bus, of course "

ZiTao smiled. "Sure"

"Great, just great" He smiled foolishly.

"Tao"

"Uh?"

"Just call me Tao. Now, I have to go, bye YiFan" Tao dedicate one last smile and walked away.

"Tao is cuter than I thought, cuter tan ‘him’ " He said with his perfect face and a bitter smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

"Who, how, when and where? Name, I need to know everything!" Minki, Tao’s friend, said excited.

"I told you so" Tao rolled his eyes. "Stop doing weird noises"

"Its just simply can not control. Back to the topic... well it's not impossible, I mean after all you are our lovable mascot, Who would not want to get their hands on you?" Commented Minki releasing a squeal.

"Minki, i’m not a pet, I'm not adorable and most importantly, I'm not gay" murmured blushing.

"Oh God Tao, whatever. But tell me, from 1 to 10 how hot he is?... which school, which grade?" Nothing could shut him up, gossip was his passion and if involved the ‘pet’ that was much better.

"Whimoon high school, I can tell by his uniform" Tao replied "Degree? Senior, and definitely 10, YiFan is really handsome" Blushing. he let out a small smile.

"Woah he is definitely a good one. Marry him Tao, live together and be rich, then give me work as a lady companion " Minki put a hand to his chest and sighed dramatically, his plan was perfect, killing two birds with one stone. Help his friend and be there for any gossip.

"Really?, Firstly you are not a lady, secondly I will not marry YiFan and the third ... I'm not gay! " Tao whispered the last three words, but as he say them, he’s stomach began to hurt. Of course it was Minki's fault for saying those weird stuffs.

"You'll see my friend. You and that perfect 10 score guy will end up together, married and with children. Mark my words Tao" Minki voice was serious and that scared Tao a little.... just a little.

"Whatever. It's time for class." Tao rose from his seat and walked to his classroom, but not before let out a little sigh, today he will see YiFan.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey, what are you thinking?. Kris you haven't touched your food" Said a boy with honey-colored hair, beautiful hazel doe-eyes, perfect little nose, beautiful lips, he was perfect, a real doll, as he was called in school.

"Nothing and I'm not hungry" kris replied curtly.

"You're mad at me? What I did wrong?" Asked the doll with a slight pout.

Kris sighed "I'm not mad at you Luhan, only not hungry, maybe a little but I can bear," And it was true, kris was hungry but preferred not to eat and follow the plan in hope that everything goes well.

"Endure? Why? "Luhan cocked his head not knowing what kris meant.

Kris smiled at such an act, the boy was cute."Luhan stop being cute. And I can bear because today I'm going to lunch with someone" kris smiled, he has planned to ask Tao if he wanted to eat with him. It was like a kind of 'Date for to know each other better'

Luhan stopped eating, a chill ran down his back. What was this? Kris would eat with someone? And who was that someone? Perhaps he was dating someone? That thought made him ​​blanch. The mere thought of it scared him. Kris could not date anyone but himself. Luhan was perfect, they were both meant for each other. What the hell was going on, this joke was not funny.

"How, I mean, I do not understand" He smiled shyly and clenched his fists hidden under the table.

"I will have a date with Tao" Kris looked at Luhan smiling. "Soon you will know him Lulu, he is really cute, and very beautiful. I almost had a heart attack when I look at him face to face. He is just perfect."

Of course not, this Tao guy was not perfect at all, kris must be blind not to realize the reality. And who the was this Tao?

"Kris I think you're going too fast " Luhan released as if the words burn his mouth.

Kris laughed. "Easy Lulu, there is nothing to worry about. Well I'm going, I have to deliver some books, see you later or maybe not." Kris LuHan's cheek with the back of his hand and got up from the table towards the library.

No, no, no. This was not good at all. It has been 3 years for Luhan having a mayor crush on kris and he would not let any appeared to take away what he claimed was rightfully his. He took out his mobile phone and called the only person who could help him at that time.

A voice from the other side of the line said. "Hello"

"Sehun, Be quiet and listen." Luhan rushed his words. "Do you know a guy named Tao?"

"No" replied Sehun.

"Think, think Sehun" Luhan asked him to make memory.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, dont know any Tao unless ..." Sehun thought for a moment.

"Who?" Luhan's heart was beating fast, any track, whatever. Had to know what he was dealing with and clearly was not going to to ask Kris ‘Hey how and who is my rival?’ No, Luhan was not stupid.

"I only know a ZiTao from sight, not know if it's the same as you want, it's first year and he’s a student at Sunhwa Art School, he is a great painter" Sehun replied.

"Let's say he is the one, ok. How is it? "Luhan bit his lip waiting to hear the answer.

"I dont know him personally. He's cute, adorable, is beautiful if you look closely. He is known as 'pet' because all the seniors at school care for him as hell. He's very handsome, Luhan i dont know what is this about but to put it simply, he is perfect. Why do you ask?" At that time the line was off. Luhan ended the call.

What was this? Sunhwa Art School? For real? in the past Luhan tried so hard for enroll in that school but he failed in the end, just like some other guy, he died for be part of that school and now he found out that that ZiTao guy not only got Kris attention but also the dream he always want. This was not good news at all.

"Perfect" Whisper. "Did that guy is perfect compared to-" Luhan could not finish his words because someone touched his shoulder, taking him it out of his thoughts.

"Who is perfect? ​​... You mean me?" With a smile a beautiful boy wonder Luhan. "Compared to who?"

"Baekhyun" Luhan whisper that name and the Baekhyun boy replied with a smile.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So tired. Yeah i did it!!

By the way, the school are real like real, my boyfriend and friend went there when they were young so yeah nice shool so i like to put it in.

See ya next chap...i love taoris, but why is luhan like this!!