CHAPTER XXIX

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

~~~~~

 

Chanyeol was standing there with serious and curious face. He didn't understand a thing. What does this man was talking about? Real mother? The who is this woman in front of him?

 

"Is she...not Taos mother?" He asked shyly.

 

"Not biological but she care for Tao as the real one."

 

There it was.

 

Not his real mother but step-mother. Either way, it was hard for anybody who knows the Huang's. No one knew that Tao was not Mrs Huang real son. It was barely a joke. Tao and his "mother" were so much alike. They have same face features. So how was they weren't related at all?

 

"But, is impossible. Tao and mother look so much alike....."

 

"That's because they share same genes."

 

Chanyeol blinked and frowned. "I don't get it." 

 

Mr Huang sighed as he caressed his wife's silky hair. "You know. Is not that I'm homophobic. I don't have anything against them but since the doctor told me Tao was a boy....It was just pure protection measures."

 

"Because he was a boy?" Chanyeol said not understanding a thing. 

 

"Yes. Pretending my aberration to gay people. Being and acting like an homophobic was all just to protect my son but it seem I failed."

 

"But......why?"

 

"Because this might happen. In the end, no matter what I did. My lovely son ended up in a bed, like in my worst nightmare."

 

Chanyeol thought in a name. Mr Huang had said it before, just a moment after of seeing Tao and his mother sleeping face.

 

"You know, Tao was my miracle. Our little miracle." He said. 

 

Chanyeol laughed a little thinking in how the destiny put the pretty black haired boy in his path. "Yeah, he is my miracle too." 

 

"And when I found that my son was pregnant...I was so sad and so scared at the same. Then the news about the triplets being healthy just made my life brighter but at the same, my son was on coma. When you two told me that Tao was pregnant again... I was really happy. You did a great job on taking care of him. I was talking to a medical team for taking care of Tao and the baby when the time comes." He took a deep breath. "But then, that Wu kid had to everything up again." 

 

"I don't want to talk about Kris, not now, not never." He said and was welcomed with a warm smile from his father.

 

"Tao has a genetic problem." Mr Huang said looking at his son.

 

"What? I didn't....Why? What is it?" Chanyeol asked walking to the other side of the bed and holding his wife's free and.

 

"Maybe you don't know this but we are part of the royalty of China. Me and my wife's family. Our ancestors weren't allowed to marry the loved one. They married by arranged marriages. Brothers with sister, cousin with cousin, family with family...until they was no one else left. And you know why?" He asked to an astonished Chanyeol.

 

He shook his head. "I don't know."

 

"It was because we were defective. After all those years of sharing the same DNA the fertile ones can't longer give birth anymore. It was like a punishment for what they had did before. It was not healthy, even if you see it now, it looks like an abomination. But that was the royalty.

 

When I met my wife......It was the happiest day of my life. I really wanted to get married with her, even if we were far cousins. Our mothers were cousins." He laughed bitterly with repulsion on his handsome face."I really didn't  care. She was the love of my life and then our families said yes to out life together. We try to have a baby not only once but twice, and thrice and again and again and again. But as soon she got pregnant, she aborted it right away." He continued her wife's hair with much tenderly. "It wasn't her fault, you know. She really wanted a baby but it happened that her body cant hold it for long. After two year of trying, we give up. We really didn't need a baby to share our love. We'd have one another for the rest of our life. I love her and that's what matter to me.

 

Until he came in the picture." 

 

Chanyeol looked and the man. His eyes was no longer in that room but like in else where. Trying to reached something impossible.  "Who is he?"

 

"He was Bing Li. My Bing Li. I met him by coincidence. I was going to be out in a business trip for five day but I rushed it and ended everything to be able come home sooner. And then there he was. Beautifully in front of me. It was love at first sight. Not even with my lovely wife I felt this way before. I wanted to spend my days with him. He was way younger than me. I was 24 and he was seventeen. Gorgeous with a classy air no other has."

 

"Did you....cheat on mama?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

"I did." He answered in no time."Rou Li was so depressed after the doctor said to her she can't never be able to carry a baby. I proposed the adoption but she said no. she didn't wanted a child from another woman. 

 

Being with Bing Li was heavenly. We loved each other so much. I didn't care the fact he was a minor. I wanted him and I love him. Until Rou Li found out my secret. She cried so much, I tried to explained that I still love her but at the same, I was in love with Bing Li too. I wanted them both."

 

"She forgave you right?"

 

"No. She asked me for the divorced." Took a deep breath and smiled at Chanyeol's big widened eyes. "Yes. She didn't wanted a Cheater husband who wasn't able to understand her feeling by not being able to become a mother never in life. But then the news about Bing Li pregnant were in her ears. And fear took her. Bing Li was from the same circle of descendant of royalty.

 

"He was in his six month of pregnancy, you couldn't tell. He was so perfect that after some checks, it came as a positive the fact he was pregnant...with my child."

 

"With Tao." Chanyeol said. Looking at him with sad face.

 

"Yes. My little Tao. He was a fighter since unborn. But that was nightmare started. Bing Li was so thinner and thinner day by day. He could barely breath by himself. My wife was all day with him. Crying for him to get better. Until he asked her to take good care of his baby. He knew he was dying. He made her promise she will take care of the baby with me. He knew that I loved so much Rou Li as I love him, so he asked for a family to our baby." 

 


Maybe it was the moment of the feeling of finally he got a huge weight of his shoulders but Mr Huang let the tear rolled down his mature but handsome face. 

 

Chanyeol who was holding Tao's hand, tighten the grip. He didn't even imagine Tao's true story and he was so happy and thankful to heaven, and whichever God have help him, for letting have Tao and his children five years with him. But he wanted more. More years. He wanted forever with Tao.

 

"What happened then...Did he just ......died like that?"

 

"The doctor said it was either him or the baby. And we need to chose faster-"

 

"But Tao was a baby now! I mean he was not a fetus...he was a baby right?"

 

Mr Huang smiled warmly. "Yes. Tao was seven months. It was risky to pulled him out. I was devastated. Rou Li asked the doctor to get Tao out and save Bing  Li's life. She cried for him to be saved but he said not to them. He told the doctor he wanted the baby alive. He gave up on his life for Tao. 

 

But Bing  Li was in no conditions to keep with it. His health was poorer and with that quality, he was unable to last longer. He will not even reach the eight month. So the only way was pulling into a come and wait for the baby's arrived.

 

One night, the doctor talked to me and my wife, even if the baby were a girl, she would be unable to have children, same with male gender but as for male he has a good point and it was he would be able to impregnate a woman.

 

I knew that my baby would be a boy. So since that day I prayed to heaven that my boy would fall for a pretty girl. I wanted him with me the rest of his life. I was so careful with Tao's friends. My son was and is so beautiful so there where so many girls and boy, men and women after him.  I only wanted a female for him. I didn't wanted him to end like his mother did. 

 

After that night Bing Li's health dropped. He barely could speak. He was oxygenless minute after minute. The room was a chaos. Rou Li was hugging him with fear of losing him. She really love him so much. And with the last breath he had, he asked us to name the baby ZiTao; Zi for my name...the name of the man he love till death ....and Tao because he love that name and he wanted his child to have a cute and pretty name. We agreed to his wish. I promised him that I will love our baby deeply. Rou Li promised him to be a mother for him, to loved him like no mother has loved a son.

 

After that....he went in a cardiac arrest, doctors ..they tried to save his life but it was too late so the put him in on a coma only to allowed to keep Tao alive.

 

Two months after, Tao was born. And a week after, we buried my Bing Li."

 

"Father...." Chanyeol has no words. This was beyond worlds for him.

 

"Chanyeol." The man looked at him in the eyes and let go down some tears. " We really are thankful to you for loving our Tao. He is happy with you. I will go out of this. He is strong. Bing Li, Rou Li and I have no words to thank you for what have you done for him."

 

"I love him." Chanyeol said with so much love. "Father...sorry to ask you this but I don't get something. Why is that mother is not real mother of Tao but they look so much alike, like real mother and son. And the fact your wife liked so much your lover....I don't get it."

 

Mr. Huang smiled tenderly looking at his son's face and the to his wife's. "She asked me for the divorce because se wanted me to marry Bing Li. She wanted him happy. She love him so much and suffer so much for his death and after that. And Tao and Rou Li look so much alike because Bing Li was my wife's little brother."

 

Chanyeol gasped. But it has no matter now. They gave Tao a family. and he will be there as them, when Tao open his eyes again.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Hello I'm back. Please do read and leave a comment about what you think, thnk for commenting, subscribing and upvoting. makes me love you so much. Sorry if i didnt update the other fics. Also the part of Luhan saying he was forgiven by Tao...just imagine it, I didnt put it on a chap bc i think it was irrelevant...obviously happened if Tao leave the kid with him so yeah..Tao is a sugar baby. even if you dont like luhan.....I dont like more baek. jijiji. Last chapters..2 and it will be the end ^^

Many asked me in PM if im rich...well no, I'm poorer than nothing. My parents are rich but not me. Thats why we live in a very good area in Mexico city (is really beautiful) Even if my family has money, i have to work to earn some money. That way you know the value of wasting the money you work so hard for. So yeah im so poor bc i dont have job here..im looking for one....anyway. Please dont hate me for that.

See you next chap. Thank you so much <3<3<3<3<3