CHAPTER III

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

Finally school was over. Kris quickly save his things, put his books into his bag, had no time to go to the locker and leave them there, he must hurry to catch the bus. And not just anyone, that bus was special, Tao would climb on it and they could talk, know each other better.

While waiting, Kris thought of what kind of conversation they would have, of course it would be a little uncomfortable for both. Two people that all they known is the name of each other.

The bus arrived and kris board, sitting in the same place as always, in the back. All the way he thought and reviewed his plan, which was to invite Tao for a coffee. What could go wrong? The worst would be that Tao refused but he will try again and again. It was Tao, after all.

And there he was, beautiful as ever. Kris got up from his seat and waved at Tao, who looked at him and make his way to meet him and for the first time Tao wasn’t going to sit next to the window. He shared a seat with kris in the back of the bus.

"Tao, how was your day" Comment Kris looking into the eye with a warm smile.

"Good, I guess. I don’t know." With a slight blush Tao said avoiding looking at the blond. "What was your day?"

"Boring, actually i wasn't paying attention to class. I wanted time to fly to see you."

The slight blush Tao became a deep red. Tao would not confess that he felt the same way. They really wanted to leave school and board the bus to meet the older boy.

"You must pay attention to clases YiFan, they are important so your future depends on it." Tao stammered with a slight pout, finding no other words to say.

Kris stared aesthetic. He was used to a pouting and babbling Luhan, which he seemed too cute. Although somewhat bittera pout always reminded him of that person who used to get everything he wants with a simple pot. But this was really unlike anything he had looked. Tao had done unconsciously and it was ing beautiful.

They were just were in the "process" to meet and Kris had already discovered that Tao was a lovely person. Having him sitting next to him only caused a huge desire to hug him and never let go.

"YiFan?" Tao repeated, once again getting nothing. So he took YiFan’s arm.

"What? Tao Sorry, you were saying?" Kris felt a slight pressure on his arm to look down and realized that Tao was exerted that force.

"I have to get off at the next stop. I was glad to see you today. So ... hum ... see you tomorrow?" Tao gave him a sheepish look, not knowing what to expect.

He was lost, totally lost. Those eyes and that look. It was the most perfect being that could exist. It was clear that he was attracted to Tao and Kris was not going to let him go just like that.

Tao rose from his seat, Kris had not replied him so he decided to just accept the silence. His stop had come get off the bus and started walking toward his house. Which was located in an elegant neighborhood with people from top economic resources. Tao was a rich kid.

His footsteps stopped when he feel a hand holding his wrist.

"Tao, I was wondering if you have time. Would you like have a coffee with me?" Kris had gone down along with Tao, only his steps were slower. He needed guts. Kris knew the neighborhood very well. He lived nearby, like Tao, Kris came from a wealthy family.

"Have coffee with you?" Tao asked biting her lip. God really Yifan was asking him that? 'Tao this is not like a date, more like an “appointment”, you stop thinking the wrong way, maybe he just wants to be your friend. Yeah that should be.’

Kris couldnt take it anymore. That boy would be his death. Did he not notice that he was beautiful and he was tempting. Tao was an Asian god and he just had like, 15-16 years? 'I dont want to imagine him in three more years, he will be a man to fight for'

"Yes, I would. What do you say, you're free? "Kris commented and Tao just nodded.

They went to a nearby cafe, Kris could not be more luckier. The cafe had some dim lights that turned everything around in a romantic and private cardholder. They sat at a table in the corner, kris sant in front of a blushing tao.

The waiter took his order, americano, a hot chocolate and two brownies, but not before spending a curious look to Tao. 'What the hell is wrong with him?' Kris asked himself looking at the waiter in disapprovingly way. A tone phone make him back to reality.

"Hello" Tao replied. "Oh, I'm drinking a coffee, yes I know, sorry. No, of course not. All right. Ok. Bye "He finished his call. "I'm sorry"

"Dont worry, who was it?" Kris wasnt want to be nosy but who could call Tao at this time. Classes had ended but even if that he were a bit worried.

"Oh, it was my mom. She was worried, it doesnt matter. "Tao smiled, his order had arrived. It did not take as much as he thought.

Time passed quickly, and Tao Kris fit perfectly togehter. Their tastes were similar. Kris was two years older  than Tao and he studying at one of the best schools in Seoul, his family was wealthy, he was an only child which was the reason fo having too many privileged, he liked sports but his passion was fashion.

Tao was young compared to him, practiced wushu, singing and do visual arts. His passion was painting, he had a natural talent for it. It was the best at school, like Kris, he was an only child, loved by his parents and a lot of people. Once you know ZiTao's you totally fall in  love with him. His cuteness make him a special person.

"YiFan, its time to go home, thanks for the chocolate" Tao said with a smile.

"Thanks for accepting Tao and spend time with me. Would it be posible for you to give me your cell pone number? "Kris nervous wondering 'Am I going too fast?'

Tao smiled and extended his hand, "Sure, give me your phone" Once he put his number in kris’s phone, Tao stood up and walked to the door "See you tomorrow YiFan"

"See you tomorrow Tao" Kris smiled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Month and a half has passed since its first formal meeting as "Friends" and Kris definitely liked Tao and he is not going to give up until he making the black haired boy his boyfriend.

Tao was what he had always looked for, it was cute, beautiful, warm, cared about people, every time he smiled, Kris lost leg strength. He enjoyed his company and definitely would enjoy more kiss those lips. There were the iest lips that anyone could have dreamed.

Kris family knew he was gay, they did not care because they said it was a passing phase of youth so they let him do what he wanted. And what he wanted was to Tao. Kris was considered the 'God' of his school, he had lots of girls and boys dragging at his feet. His personality was cool, cold and gorgeaous guy not caring for anyone…or so thats what people see in him but with his friends he was always a friendly ad warm person, unlike what the school could mean, not for nothing ' face' was his nickname.

A real heartbreaker, rumors of hundreds of girlfriends was a lie. Kris had only had two serious short time but serious relationships. The first at age 14, with a girl named AnJu, which wanted and liked. Two months were enough to see that that relationship was in limbo. Not because she did not put on his part, but because Kris was not interested in it, not anymore.

His second relationship was longer lasting than the first. Unlike AnJu, Kris began a relationship with a guy, beautiful eyes of all, it was smaller than him, fit perfectly in his arms. He had a beautiful body for that age, their eyes were a light brown, a small nose and his favorite part, his lips. He knew perfectly that boy, he was his childhood friend, they were always together and when life gave them that opportunity to be together as a couple neither of them let it pass. Actually made ​​a perfect couple, Kris could look his future life with him. But not everything was hunky-dory, and after a year the relationship cooled, not from Kris, he still wanted him, and when that beautiful lips boy said he wanted to end their relationship because he had met someone else, Kris just could not control it. He agree to let him go, his pride was stronger than his pain.

Kris wanted that guy to the point he thought it was love. He still loved him and was desperate to forget about him. But it seemed that it was impossible, everything reminded him. Life, at his young age, had mocked him. Girls and boys alike came and went. It just was not the right person to make him forget that "person" who by even looking at it, it hurt.

However, there he was, he already find a perfect person and that person was Tao.

The more time Kris spent with with Tao the more he realized that he and his "first love" had nothing in common. Tao was simple, warm, innocent. Kris felt comfortable with Tao, spent time together too fast and cursed when he had to let the younger go.

Kris was ready to let go of those unrequited feelings for his childhood friend, smart enough to start a relationship with Tao, which was sure he would accept. As the two had good chemistry and a spark that no one could deny. They liked each other.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

These last few weeks had been hell for Luhan. Kris practically disappeared at the end of classes. No longer go out to eat or just to walk together as they used to.

What's hurting Luhan was luch time. Kris talked incessantly of Tao again and again, how perfect it was, how well they fit, how warm his hands were intertwined when they walked together through the streets. Luhan wanted to punch him in the face. 'Stop talking about him when I'm around you'

"Dont you think you're overreacting" Luhan dropped his fork. I was pissed at the lack of sensitivity of kris.

"No Luhan, i’m not exaggerating. When you find the right person you will also feel like me, "Kris smiled.

'You are my person. Why do not notice!’ "Stop talk nonsense, he is a child for god sake, Kris you need to socialize with someone your age, do not care for a pubescent boy" Luhan needed to calm down or leave the table.

"Luhan, he not a child, he has 15 ... and let me tell you it is very mature for his age. Also, when was the age impediment to a relationship? "

Luhan nearly choked on the water he was drinking. "Relationship? What the hell are you talking about. I never say that word, because…just why you bring it up so out of the blue."

"Today I will ask Tao to be my boyfriend. I want have a serious and permanent relationship with him.” Kris said with a smile.

'No, no, no. Not Tao, not him. What about me?’ Luhan was lost in thought, had always wanted to see Kris happy in a relationship, but of course with him, not with someone else. Not with that Tao boy who without knowing him Luhan already hated him more than anyone in this world.

"Arent you happy for me Lulu?" Say Kris lively "Soon you will know him  and if all goes well, tomorrow there will be no more single Kris. I will have for a boyfriend the cutest  boy from Sunhwa, oh by the way did I said that Tao is really popular? Everybody loves him, that makes me a little jealous, well who will not love him, he is just perfect. Too perfect that it hurs to sharing with other people. I want him only for me" And with that Kris began babbling and fantasize about Tao forgetting Luhan.

"What about him?" Luhan released as his ultimate weapon, he did not want to hurt Kris but at that moment he did not care.

"What are you talking" Kris out of his fantasy and looked straight into Luhan’s eyes.

"You know what I mean so answer me, what about him" Luhan challenge his luck again.

 

"Lulu I repeat, do not know what you're talking about and for your own good and our friendship sake, put that issue aside." Kris started to get angry. He took his tray and got up from the table, not wanting to continue listening to Luhan’s nonsense.

"Do not fool yourself nor be fooled that child Kris. You still want him, you keep having those feelings for him. You say you had had enough but you really cant get over him, still waiting for him. As always "Luhan sweating, he was getting into dangerous territory.

"That was in the past, the present is Tao and with hope he will be my future. Stop talking so much Luhan and not try my patience because is so little "Kris said with angry voice.

“You still love him. You want him back. And he wants you back, he sa-“Luhan was cut off with an angry Kris.

“Stop talking . He wants me back, how funny is that. He can go to the out  with his boyfriend. Im so tired of his ing games. I dont love him anymore. Listen well here Luhan, I dont love BaekHyun anymore” with that he leave the cafetería.

Luhan could not control it anymore and two tears rolled down his soft cheeks. "BaekHyun still love you, I know and you know it too"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Just because I have some time *o* 

I dont like drama, why they dont let taoris to be happy!!!