CHAPTER XX

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

Chanyeol was walking through the hospital hall. His hospital. Thanks to Mr Huang he graduated for Medical School before the planned. He was indeed very smart so he manage skipped some grades and now at the age of 23 years old was now the head of the chain hospitals "Health for all". Those hospitals provided health for all people, to the poorest and the richest. It was a gift from Mr Huang to him. Chanyeol was the CEO and had in his hands like 67 hospitals in all around the world. Even though he was still so simple and humble as always.

 

He was smiling, one of his sons, Yao, send him a text message...well more than text it has a picture...a bad taken picture of a sleeping Tao and his little belly. It was all blurred but that act was simple to make his day a brighter one. Little Yao was a daddy's bay. FeiLon and Jia loved him but they were always glued to his mother side while Yao was his baby little prince.

 

He was so absorbed in the picture that didn't notice the person in front of him, they bumped into each other.

 

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" He rushed to said.

 

The man got up with the tallest's help. "I'm fine, don't wor-" His words got stuck in his throat. "Channi?..Channi is you? Channi is you!" He shouted out.

 

"Baekhyun." 

 

The shorter put his arms around the tall man's neck and drew him into a tight hug.

 

"Channi, I've missed you." He said in a soft whispered in the others hear.

 

"Baekhyun let me go." He said with calm voice.

 

"What?...Chanyeol, you didn't missed me after all those years?" 

 

"Well, no. Why should I?" 

 

"Chanyeol we were together?"

 

"Bingo. "past tense" so now if you excuse m-"

 

"Did you hate me that much?" He said with sad voice.

 

Chanyeol looked at his ex-lover and sighed."I don't hate you."

 

"Then can we talk. Please." He pleaded.

 

"I have no time, I real-"

 

"Please Chanyeol, just five minutes." Baekhyun kept asking.

 

"Follow me. Just a short talk. I have work to do." Chanyeol said leading him to the Hospital cafeteria were they sat down in a corner table. "What do you want to tell me."

 

"First of all, I'm so sorry for what my dad did to you, to us. I really loved you back th-"

 

"You didn't love me. You just used me. You were in love with your ex-boyfriend. Baekhyun is ok, is fine with me. Life must go on . Don't bring pass things, is useless" 

 

"Chanyeol, I was pregnant." Baekhyun said with teary eyes.

 

Chanyeol frowned. "What do you mean you were?"

 

Beakhyun took a deep breath. "I was pregnant that's why my father rushed the wedding with Kris. He found out that i was carrying your child. Our child."

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes, so wide. "What? Did you mean, did you mean that baby you has is mine. I'm the father?!" Chanyeol yelled out.

 

"No, no. Chanyeol please, let me ju-"

 

"What the is wrong with you! You've leave me, carrying our child, and then get married with a ing man your father choose just because I was a ing poor kid! How dare you people to separate a child from his father?" Chanyeol was beyond mad. 

 

"Chanyeol listen, it was my fault for not fight for what we had back then. Dad said he could hurt you if I didn't cooperate with this marriage, I wa-"

 

"You married with the love of your life, don't give me that ing crap. I bet you were happy. Did you think about me? No! Where the is my child?" Chanyeol demanded.

 

"Chanyeol...." Baekhyun sighed. 

 

"Does your husband know that that kid is mine? Did he agreed to take care of him as his?"

 

"Chanyeol, yes. Kris agreed to love that baby as his ad-"

 

"ing all. You took him away from me to give him to another man! What the do you has in that ing head!"

 

"I'm so sorry, I was planning to look for you when the baby were a little bit older but...there is no more baby. Our baby die right after born." Chanyeol couldn't believe what was he hearing."That baby, Bae, is our adopted son. I no longer can have babies. So he gave me Bae."

 

"You really are a disgusting human being Baekhyun."

 

"Chanyeol please don't say that to me. I love you." He cried out.

 

"I can even imagine, you know. All of this . I don't even know what to think. You know I could have been the best dad in the world,, the best husband for you. With no money but with so much love and responsibility that keep me alive for gave you the best life. Maybe not luxury but the simple loving life. For you, I could starving day and night. But I guess things happens for a reason. Maybe it was the best for that child to die. I don't want anything to attached me to you. Not a son, not nothing. Be happy as you are with you son and your husband. Kris, the one and only for you. And let other people be happy as well."

 

"No Chanyeol, you don't understand. I loved you, very much. I still do! I could give up on Kris. Now that I found you...you could take Bae in your care and we could be a happy family " He said with desperation in his voice.

 

"I'm married."

 

Baekhyun gasped. "Chanyeol, we could started again. Leave him or her, Let's be together you, me and bae. Please." 

 

Chanyeol laughed. "You must be ing high. Why would I want to leave my wife for you? Listen here Baekhyun. I love my wife, he is the best ing damn thing it could ever happens to me. I love him so much that it hurts only thinking about him. I have three sons with him and now one is on the way. I love my family so much and no one could tear what he and I have. And if anyone dares, then they will know what a man in love can do."

 

"Chanyeol please ju-" 

 

"Baekhyun we were looking for you." Kris said carrying little Bae in his arms. "What are you doing? Were you crying?"

 

"Baek, who is he?" Mr Byun asked.

 

"Hey, I know you. Aren't you Park Chanyeol?" Kris said and Mr Byun scoffed.

 

"Yes I'm. Nice to meeting you again." 

 

"Well, whatever. Let's go Baek, Bae need some sleep. He is tired with those exams." Kris commanded.

 

"I...wait...Chanyeol-" Baekhyun was afraid of Kris and his Dad but in that time a nurse came looking for his ex-boyfriend."

 

"Sorry to bother but your wife called a minutes ago, he said if you could pick little Jia up from kinder garden, take FeiLong to wushu classes and bring Yao to his parents house. He said that his medical date was postponed for next week and after that he said if you would pick him up around 6 at Oh Art Gallery." She said in one go. "Gosh too much info, but yeah that's all.

 

Chanyeol smiled bright."Thank you so much, I did't notice my phone was in low battery. I'll take care of that, keep with your work nurse Seo." With that she went out of sight.

 

"Are you married?" Kris asked for pure curiosity. "So three kids uh? Must be difficult."

 

Mr Byun laughed loud. "Who is the unfortunate one? He must be ing insane to merry someone like you. Three kids uh? I bet they are starving, with a like you as father."

 

"Dad!" Baekhyun yelled.

 

"What are you doing here anyway? Are you sick?" Kris asked rubbing circles on Bae's back. "Or are you stalking Baekhyun?"

 

"Oh come on! This good for nothing can't even pay a medical consult here. This is the top hospital in all Korea. It will take years and years of his payment for him to pay it."

 

Chanyeol took a deep breath. "I work here. I'm a doctor of this hospital."

 

Kris scoffed. "Are you serious? Baek said you were a poor kid, so how-"

 

"Kris please don't."

 

"What? Kris is right. How could a rat like him is working here." Mr. Byun scoffed as well, looking at Chanyeol to head to toe. "I'm going to talk with the head of this hospital and get you fired."

 

"Well sire, I don't think that could work. Even if you do that, no one will fired me." Chanyeol smiled.

 

"This hospital belongs to one of our business partner, so we  just need to talk to him if the head of this hospital don't want to fired you. So don't talk to Father that way." Kris threatened with one smirk.

 

Chanyeol shook his head. "Are you talking about Mr Huang?" 

 

"Bingo." Kris smiled.

 

Mr Byun had a evil smiled on his face, he hated that boy so much, while baekhyun couldn't believe that still in this time his father and now kris kept bullying Chanyeol for his lack of money.

 

"Sorry to pop your bubble but Mr. Huang can't fired me, he just never will do that to me." Chanyeol looked in kris eyes. This man pissed him off so much and he didn't know why. 

 

"You talk as if you know him. I do, and let me tell you he will." Kris looked in Chanyeol's eyes as well.

 

"Well, I do know him. And he will never fired me. After all this hospital and the rest of them around the world are mine." He said as if it was nothing.

 

Kris, Baekyun and Mr Byun were taken aback. 

 

"What a bull. This hospital as all the chain are under Mr. Huang's empire." Kris spitted out.

 

Chanyeol smiled and Kris wanted to punch that annoying grin. "I'm going to talk to Mr Huang to kick you out of here."

 

"What would he do that? Who do you thing he will choose, you or me. Please back off with all this hate. Is all in the past. You have Baekhyun now, so just get out of my sight." He said with head high. Chanyeol never lost his nerves but this Kris was keeping on annoying him over and over.

 

"This has nothing to do with Baekhyun, I don't like you so I'm going to get you fired, and of course he will choose the words of his business partner. " Kris said with a winner face.

 

"Don't make me laugh and just for you know, I don't like you either. " Chanyeol's voice change to a deep deep tone, deeper than Kris. " Let me tell you, all of you. I don't go babbling about this, but I'm Mr Huang son-in-law so I can do whatever the I want"

 

Baekhyun's heart stopped right there and then. This can't be happening to him. "T-Tao? is he...T-Tao?" 

 

Kris looked Baekhyun in horror, he knew what he was thinking. This can't be right? His Tao can't be this ing man's wife, his Tao can't be the mother of this man's kids. His Tao can't be the wife who called just a few minutes ago. this man can't be the man who Mr Huang said hes son was married with. Not in ing hell.

 

"Oh you knew my wife? Yes Tao is my wife." Chanyeol said annoyed. The looked in Kris' face while saying Tao's name was just....pain. But why? Why does Baekhtyn knew Tao? And Kris...What the is happening? He need to talked to Tao. "Excuse me, I need to pick my kids up." 

 

With that he left the hospital. Leaving a mouthed open Mr Byun who can't even imagine that the poor Chanyeol was now, one of the most wealthiest man in Korea. A shocking, Baekhyun who was beyond nerves, his Chanyeol was now the husband of the man he hates the most in the world and aside that....Tao could bear babies, Chanyeol's babies, while he was sterile. Kris was almost in tears, Tao was married with another man, and he was left behind, just like that Tao had three sons. His and that man. Not Kris but that man. He could die in there. He wanted to die, he remembered what the nurse said. Three child, one was Jia, another was FeiLong and another was Yao. Yao the same kid Luhan was in love. Tao's triplets. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: And the last update for...idk a week or a month?..I dont know you guys but is spring break so im on vacations that why I like crazy..sorry if that bother you. Im on the beach but that doent mean i will no update so just going back as one update per week...or idk im crazy so you know. 

So happy to see that i have mexican readers. Im in love of that country, my best friend lives there, and the food is sooooooo rico but my tummy cant with so much chile and condiments...too much pepper, habanero and cilantroooo! not cilantro in my tacos please, but even if my tummy feels like hell i still eat it like the cow iam ~~!

Sorry for the typos and grammar but oh god is that or have a betta (who happens i dont have) and wait till she have the time and all that s. So if you dont wanna read anymore..well thats ok, is up to you and sorry the drawbacks. Oh and the language..Im using the most basic english, why? because here are many who english is not its mother language. So I can write as the way we talk in college, as the way im talk with my friedns and the way to share and be liked to others...like the way i do rigth now. 

Also..oh gosh sorry for this but yeah. I change the description. so this story will be ChanTao, forgot to Taoris, I will do a Taoris after this..(or maybe not and keep chantao as they are so little chantao's fic writers) So if you dont want to read anymore and I disappointed you guys, well sorry. This was out my control and I like chantao even if im taoris lover. And now you might want to stop reading if you dont like Tao with chanyeol because im going to add some in the next chapter. And again thanks the comments and the subs and the upvotes. I wanna reply all your comments but..vacations!!. See you next week!