CHAPTER V

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

CHAP V.

Everybody was shocked with the fact that Kris and Tao were together. Boys and girls were really jealous for both parts. The two boys together was just so insane for all.

 

In the mean time, the lovers were happy. Words can't describe the feelings they were going through. The jealousy, the bad words or the sneaky sights was nothing for them.

 

Tao was loved by everyone so when the news about he being gay spread around  the school, each one of the boys, and girls, younger or older, hope they will have a chance for being liked by the black hair beauty. But that chance will never arrive, not in a while, because aside of that fact, the second news was that ZiTao had already a boyfriend. And not just one boyfried but Whimoon's king, no other than the heir of Wu Corp and Ent.

 

Even though, Tao's fans were sad because Tao was already taken be someone else, they were so happy for him. Every day he was all shine smile, bright eyes, all his persona glow in happiness. And that happiness bring a good happy aura to all of the students who started to ship that couple. They all supported his beauty "pet" in his relationship with Kris, not forgeting to curse on how lucky Kris was for having him.

 

Meanwhile in Whimoon they can't believe that his King were in a serious relationship with a guy. They always thought that Kris will always stayed single forever because he was perfect, perfect alone. But if he had had a boyfriend, every single student could swear that that person might be no other than the Queen school, Byun Baekhyun.

 

After all there were not competition for him among all school. Maybe in his own school, Xi Luhan could be a good fighter for the title of Kris' Boyfriend. Luhan was a really beautyful man, with caramel short hair, big pretty doe eyes like, smile nose, thin lips, white milk skin, fine body and a lot of cute side, thats why everyone called him "Doll". But it was no match for Baekhyn who the word beauty has no mean against him, he was short but has the perfect size, slim toned body, chocolate color hair, soft porcelain face, brown cute puppy eyes that he framed with black eyeliner, small nose, juicy red lips, he was perfect, not for nothing he  has all school on his hand and even if he already  has a boyfriend, the students longed for they to be a couple.

 

What no one expect was that Kris' boyfriend, was no other that Sunhwa's gorgeous "pet". Huang ZiTao, The black hair finest beauty. All Kris friends, classmates and the wholes school were mouth hang open and shocked when they found out whom Kris lover was.

 

Huang ZiTao was the heir of the Huang family and his lastname was so powerfull in all Asia. The Huang familly was  known as "Gold giant", they runned the world with is large jewelry stores and so other important things. Aside that, The Huang family had a very prestigious and influential backgroud, they were a direct bloodline for the most importan and old royal family in China.

 

For all, ZiTao was beyond words, he not only has money as much as he want, or being Kris's sweetheart. ZiTao has a rare beauty that no one can described. You just need to see him face to face for figure out what he looks like.

 

And with that fact not even Baekhyun could win against ZiTao.  Sure, Baekhyun was pretty but ZiTao was way too gorgeous.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The most famous couple of all Seoul was sitting on a park bench. They were having a little night date, it was middle of the year and the two of them needed to get the scored as good as they can. Tao wants to finish is 9th grade with a clean A+ scored, and for Kris he will be starting his last year of high school. So there was no much time for them to hang out  together. So late night dates was just perfect.

 

"What are you thinking" Kris asked Tao, who seem so out of place.

"Us" Was his simple answer.

"What about us" Kris leaned his head to Tao's shoulder.

"Just how lucky I'm for been here with you. To be able to call you mine, hold your hand, hug you, spend time with you." Tao sighed and played with his gold bracelet, which was a gift from his father.

"If you put it that way, I must say that I'm the lucky one for have you. Spending time with you is the only thing I want to do. You are so warm and lovely, and y"Kris snuggled his head in Tao's neck.

"Stop being cheesy YiFan, I'm being serious here with my feelings." Tao pouted

 

Tao was the only person, aside from his parents, who was allowed to call him for his real name. Kris was a nickname for outsiders and even friends. YiFan, was for special people like Tao, not even Baekhyun was allowed to call kris that way.

 

"So do I. God baby you are so cute when you do that, come here." Kris got up and helped Tao, when the two were on his feets. The blonde tugged the black hair boy into a tight hug. "You know I'm so weak against that, don't do that again or else I will kiss you"

Tao pouted again "Stop being a ert, I don't want to kiss such a mental guy." he giggled and pull out from the hug.

"Tao can I kiss you, like seriously kiss you?" Kris asked straight in the other boys eyes.

 

They sure had  kissed but it was not a kiss kiss, it was more like a cheek peck or a quick peck on the lips, not more. This time Kris want to try his luck and go a little further.

 

Tao's face were deep red, looking at the ground. and he only nodded slowly. Kris's eyes were all wide open, this was his chance.

 

"Just follow me ok." He whispered.

 

Kris took Tao's face with both hands, his boyfriend's soft cheek he approached,as close as he can felt the wave of warm breath coming out from the younger mouth. It smelled really nice, like peach. Not even a second after, his lips were locked with the other's lips. Soft and  addicted  lips.

 

Kris started to moved his lips in slowmotion just for Tao to followed him along. Tao began to copy every moved, soon Kris took Tao's bottom lip and it in low pace causing a roar in between them. Tao enjoyed the kiss and do the same thing with his boyfriend's upper lip.

Kris lowered his hands who was holding Tao's face to Tao's waist, Tao took the opportunity and put his arms around the blonds neck, getting more excited, Kris's tongue danced in Tao's lips. He bitted a bit his lips, onces they were open he stuck his tongue in the hot cavern.

 

Tao jump and sigh in the kiss, he was having his boyfriend's tongue inside his mouth and it was doing wonders in him.

 

Kris roared again when Tao's hand clinged to his blond soft hair and pull a little strong. Their tongues were meeting for the very first time and it seems that they were old friends because they were so in sync. Like if they were waiting for each other to finally found the way to be together.

 

 Kris started to harder and pulling Tao closer to his body, Tao mewed and moaned and then he surprised Kris by taking his tongue in between his teeth. That action made Kris crazy and he found himself groaned.

 

The heat was almost dangerous, the two of them was so into his first ual experience, a  heated kiss. The heartbeat of their hearts was so faster. None of them was feeling alright, they wanted more but the oxigen was so little. So they had to stopped the kiss.

 

Kris rested his forehead on the other, he was breathing heavily, and with a problem down there. Tao hugged him looking for some stability, he had to take a deep breath and  try to calm himself. This was so new for him, and it was perfect.

 

"Damn it, that was hot, you are hot, i really like you" Kris hugged his boyfriend. " I'm the only person who can kiss you this way, no one else. I dont want anyone try to feel you the way I just did"

"No one but you YiFan" Tao rested his head on Kris shoulder. "I love you"

“Same here baby, same here” Kris said and it really mean it. He was falling in love with the cat-eye beauty.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: And again just because I can! 

 Grammar typos its on me. Sorry for anything I think I was typping really fast, but I need to do it...I'm on the beach rigth now. So fun for me and some fun for you guys. Comment in you feel like.

(btw im goint to put the story in a "Regular stories" and when the , bad leguage or something like that shows up, i just simple going to put the M)