XXIV

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

Everything was chaos.

 

He didn't know when it started. He didn't know what's happening. He just knew that both of his sons where at the park with Mr Lee the butler. He himself saw them leaving the mansion. He was happy down in the couch with his other son, reading some stories, trying to not fall sleep but then he wrapped his son in a warm hug and both of them, the weather drove to dreamland.

 

He didn't understand a thing. Mr Lee spoke so faster then he heard screams and sobbing. That call, awake him. He was still sleepy when he answered.

 

"Mr Lee, sorry I can understand please speak a bi-" He cut his own word when he heard his younger boy calling for Chanyeol. He frowned. As soon as he was about to speak again the little boy yelled for his older brother. Something was wrong. "Mr Lee, are my kid fine?!" 

 

"Master, I'm so sorry I just, I was, I didn't. Is all my fault. I try-"

 

"What the are you talking about. I asked you a question. Are my children alright?" Tao stood up. Jia was still asleep. His heart was racing like crazy. He felt fear. 

 

"No master, I'm so sorry. I need you. We are in our way to the hospital." 

 

"Hospital." Tao whispered. "What did you mean hospital. Talk in this moment. Where are my children!" Tao screamed.

 

"Mommy" Jia awake, rubbing his tired eyes.

 

"Young master Yao is ok but master Feilong, we need to take him to the hospital."

 

"Why." He felt dying. What was happening, Why does Feilong need to go to hospital? suddenly a dizziness came to him. A pain in his four month belly was make him took a deep breathes.

 

'He isn't breathing' A voice said. 

 

'Daddy! I want daddy. Longi ge!'

 

'Hurry up.' 

 

"WHAT THE IS HAPPENING TO MY SON!" Tao screamed holding the phone tightly. The pain was unbearable but his son wasn't breathing. But why?

 

Tao hung up. He knew that he needed to go to the hospital. Which hospital? Well of course Chanyeol's.

 

He was crying, knowing nothing. His hands was shaking. Took Jia and looked for the car keys, he turned around and only saw the pain expression of his son. He felt a really strong pain on his lower womb. 

 

"MOMMY!" Jia cried. 

 

Tao was laying on the cold floor. Unable to speak, he saw his little son crying and his face with so much fear. He felt something warm and with the little force he had searched for that warm feeling. 

 

Liquid.

 

Red.

 

Blood.

 

His little baby. 


_________________________________________

 

A Black Cadillac pulled over in the ER. Kris opened the door in a rush and took his son in his arms. He looked behind and saw his younger son on his butler's arms. He nodded to the man and both of then ran to Emergency.

 

"Help. Please somebody help me." He said looking everywhere.

 

"What's your emergency, sir." A nurse came to help him.

 

"Is my son. He i-is, I-I don't know just call for a doctor!" He scream.

 

The nurse nodded and took the spoke and said "083" In no time more nurses came and whit them a doctor. 

 

They put the kid on a hospital stretcher. 

 

"What is going on." A doctor said, approaching to the stretcher, he was pulled out by kris.

 

"Please, please save my son. I don't know what's happening with him, he was fine bu-"

 

"Mr. Please calm down I need to cheek what going on. You son is in good hands so if you exc-"

 

"The child isn't breathing." A nurse said, putting a mask in the kid nose and mouth.

 

"Save my kid!" Kris shaked the doctor.

 

"Stay calm!" The doctor said, walking towards the kid. The clothes were bloodstained. The doctor was checking the kids body, undamaged. "Is inside. Let's take him to operation, clean the face an-" The doctor gasped. "Oh my god. Oh my god." 

 

"What!"  Kris yelled.

 

"No, please no." The doctor took a good look on the kid. Even with the blood in his face, he could know who he was. "Oh my god, who it is. Which one of the three." He whispered until he heard a little voice saying 'Longi ge' over and over again. He took the kid's face in between his. "Oh dear Lord. Feilong!"

 

The doctor when panic. He didn't even know what to said or do. "Take him..Ta-Take him to the OR." He stuttered. All eyes was on him."I said to the OR!" He yelled.

 

Paramedics and nurses took the stretcher to the OR. The doctor turned around and looked at kris.

"Who are you."

 

"I'm his father." He said with husky voice. He was trembling.

 

"Doctor kim." The butler said. "Please, please save young master." 

 

"Doctor Kim, we need you." A nurse hurried him.

 

"Please save my baby." Kris said with tears in his eyes.

 

It all made a 'click' on the doctors mind. Who that man was. 

 

"I'll do my best." He walked away but then turned around and looked at Kirs, then to the nurse it was on his left. "Please call nurse Kim, you know who right?" He asked and the nurse nodded." After that tell him to bring Doctor Park." With that he walked away, running to get in the OR.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 


"Why are you here?" Sehun asked to his boyfriend.

 

"I'm friends with Tao now, so of course I can be here. He let me play with his babies." Luhan said sticking out his tongue.

 

"Really, sometimes I wonder why am i dating you." He sighed.

 

"Because you love me so much~" Luhan said clinging to his boyfriend's arm.

 

Both of them or better said Sehun, wanted to visit Tao and the babies. Luhan tagged along when he heard where his boyfriend wanted to go. They were walking to the mansion talking as always. 

 

"Damn it, that Tao really is a lucky . Look at this house." Luhan said in awe. 

 

"A lucky what?" Sehun lifted a eyebrow while ringing the bell.

 

"A lucky guy. Hey, I said it with no offense. But he is a lucky . Look this house, look at his family, he is even carrying another baby inside him and that ugly look so beautiful. I'm just jealous. But jealous in a good way, we are friends now." Luhan ended with a bright smile.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. He kept ringing the bell but no answered was coming. They waited for almost 10 minutes.

 

"Are no one home?" Luhan asked.

 

"Really odd. Tao never go outside at this hour."

 

"Sehun, Sehun shush." Luhan shushed him. "Are those yelling?"  Luhan kept wondering. "Sehun somebody is crying!"

 

Sehun took a card key from his pocket. Tao gave it to him for some. He opened the door and pulled Luhan with himself inside the house. The house was pure luxury. Luhan wanted to go and poke around but the crying and yelling pulled him out of that dream.

 

Both of them, ran towards the living room. The creaming and yelling was more and more audibly. 

 

They found a baby boy crying his eyes out, trembling in fear.    And then a body. Tao's body laying on the floor. But not only that, Tao was covering in blood. The boy was holding his mother's hand tightly. 

 

"Mommy. Mommy! Open your eyes, mommy!" The kid sobbed painfully.

 

"Oh my god!" Luhan screamed.

 

", , ." Sehun cursed walking towards the lifeless Tao.

 

"Honey come on. Let it go." Luhan said, trying to pulled the kid up away from his mother. "Everything's gonna be alright."

 

"My mommy isn't moving!" Luhan eyes was full of tears. The kid break his heart. "Sehun hurry! Bring Tao to the car. Lets go to the hospital." 

 

Sehun nodded, and carried Tao in his arms, feeling the warm liquid wetting his clothes. " Tao, hold on please."

 

Both walked very fast to the car. Sehun put Tao on the back seat. Luhan sat the kid on his lap, hugging him and crying with him."Hurry Sehun."

 

Sehun started the engine and drove to the hospital.

 

"Calm down baby. Mommy will be fine." Luhan whispered to the kid. "Don't be afraid Jia, Mommy will be fine." Luhan said again but this time not too sure. He looked at the back, Tao was so pale and there was so much blood. Luhan was scared. He didn't know if the trembling was his body or Jia's body or both. But the fact that a life could be gone today was enough to make him sobbed hard.

 

"Damn it." Sehun said wiping a tear from his eye.

 

"The b- the baby, Sehun. Why." Luhan gasped, palming Jia's head.

 

"I don't know...I don't know." He sighed

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

"Chanyeol" The nurse came running into the office.

 

"What's up Kyungsoo." Chanyeol greeting his friend. "Hey, breathe man."

 

"Chanyeol. He, you, Jongin over there." Kyungsoo couldn't talk properly.

 

"What? Look, if you are paranoid of that bastard flirting with another person, you are too much. He loves you and he has a beaut-"

 

"Feilong!" Kyugsoo yelled.

 

Chanyeol shut his mouth. He stared at his friend who was panting with sweat on his face. He looked trouble. His eyes were double of the size. "Please Kyungsoo. Deep breathe and tell me why my son's name come out of your mouth."

 

"Listen well." Kyungsoo calmed himself. "Jongin is in OR. I don't know too much, a nurse looked for me because Jongin said so but. It seems that Jongin is inside OR with Feilong."

 

Chanyeol's mind didn't catched what his friend wanted to say.

 

"Why does my son is inside with Jongin?" He asked.

 

"Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said looking at his friend. 

 

"I don't understand why Fe-" Chanyeol's eyes widened. If Feilong was with Jongin inside OR that only means that one of them was the patient and clearly Jongin wasn't. "Does my son...His he...." 

 

Chanyeol ran towards ER. His chest hurt so much. Heartbeat felt like a bomb, could explode in any minuted. His mind was a ideas nest. He was thinking but not thinking. Nothing made sense. His mouth went dry. He felt sick. What was happening with his baby? Why Feilong?

 

If something happens to his older son, he would die. His sons were his life, and Tao his soul. He can't live without any of them. 

 

Why is Feilong there? Why his baby boy is on that room. What did he do wrong to be punished this way? Why can be him? Why one of his babies?He didn't even know the reason why his son was with Jongin. 

 

"Daddy!" Chanyeol stopped his walk and his thoughts. He looked for the voice and then he saw Yao in Mr Lee's arms. 

 

As soon the kid saw his daddy he ran after him.

 

Chanyeol bend down and opened his arms to the kid.

 

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" The kid cried like his life depended on it.

 

"Baby is okay. I'm here. Everything is fine." Chanyeol tried to calm his son. Not knowing what to say or what to do.

 

"Daddy is my fault, Gege is sick because of me." Yao cried on his father shoulder.

 

"Shush baby, Is fine. Daddy is here." Chanyeol shushed.

 

"I'm sorry master. Is all my fault." Mr Lee went down on his knees."Forgive me. I did wrong." 

 

"Please rise up." Chanyeol took a deep breathe."Mr Lee, why is my son in that room. Tell me. NOW!" He screamed scaring his son who gasped. "Yao baby, please go to uncle Soo, okay?" Chanyeol give the kid to Kyungsoo.

 

"Chanyeol I'm going to call Tao." Kyungsoo said.

 

"There is no need." Kyungsoo and chanyeol looked at Mr Lee. "I called master Tao as soon as young master collapse."

 

"You called Tao...What, my son collapse. WHAT THE IS GOING ON! TALK YOU USELESS MAN!" 

 

"Chanyeol calm down." Kyungsoo tried to smoothing out.

 

"I'm sorry master. I don't know what happened. When I ge there, Young master was on the floor, covering in blood."

 

"WHAT?! You wasn't with them? WHERE THE WERE YOU. YOU LEFT MY SONS ALONE IN THE PARK?!" Chanyeol grabbed Mr Lee y the collar.

 

"They were with him." Mr Lee pointed to Kris who was leaning his back on the wall.

 

Chanyeol looked at the man the butler pointed at. Blood boiled on his veins. He walked towards the blond.

 

"What the did you do to my son." Chanyeol hissed. "I ASKED YOU A ING QUESTION, YOU ER. WHAT THE YOU DID TO MY SON."

 

"HE IS NOT YOUR SON. SO BACK OFF!" Kris yelled too.

 

"What?" Chanyeol whispered.

 

"He, Jia nor Yao are your sons. They are mine. Mine and Tao's. So back the off. This is family matter and you obviously are not." He said with venom in his voice.

 

Kris walked toward kyungsoo. "Give me back my son." He commanded.

 

"He is not your son." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Daddy." Yao sobbed.

 

"Stay away of my son, YiFan." Chanyeol pushed him away from Kyungsoo.

 

"He is my son and yo-"

 

"HE IS NOT!" Chanyeol yelled. "WHAT THE YOU DID TO FEILONG." 

 

Kris face become sad. "I-Nothing, he just felt sick then he threw up but it was blood then he just fainted." Kris whispered but all could hear him clearly.

 

"Yo-" 

 

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol I was looking for you." Sahun said. 


"What are you doing here? What's happening here?!" He cried.

 

"My son Sehun, my baby is in OR and I don't know what to do." Chanyeol's eyes started to become watery.

 

"Kris.?" Sehun looked at his friend. "Oh my god." 

 

"Are you hurt, you have so much blood on you." Kyungsoo asked.

 

"Sorry Sehun but could you look for another doctor. I don't have mind to take care of anything right now." Chanyeol said killing Kris in his mind.

 

Sehun sighed. "I'm sorry but this is not my blood. I'm sorry Chanyeol but you need to come with me."

 

"Not now. My son is on that  ing room, im not going anywhere. So be kind and leave me alone." He answered with a cracked voice.

 

"Tao is under surgery." Sehun said.

 

"What?" Kris, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol said at the same.

 

"No way, why would he?" Chanyeol laughed nervously.

 

"Is Tao alright?" Kris asked.

 

"I'm sorry Chanyeol but they are trying to save Tao and the baby. He's suffering threatened abortion. Luhan as Jia."

 

Chanyeol went blank. Firts Feilong, then Tao, then his baby. "God, why me." He said and ran toward the hall where Tao might be. 

____________________________________

 

A/N: So here iam. This story is on guys. Many of you asked me by PM to keep going and really what a sweet readers i have. All of this and Kris really leaving exo is hard but is more hard seeing the autors take his stories down. So im going to give a try. you guys knows that im taoris shipper but rk idk i can keep on it. maybe chantao more idk. is to early for that. Anyways here is another chapter...does the chap are too long? do i make them shorter? i love big long comment.Thank you to the newbies! thank for upvoted, commenting and susb. Typos as always are my pleasure! See you next time!