CHAPTER XIII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

Little did they know, six months was on the door. Tao cotinued  what the Doctor said o him. A big amount of vitamins, healthy food six time per day, rest, calm, and nothing stressful. 

 

The hospital needed their married papers for bring them the help. So after talking about it, they decided to get married. Tao had no papers, so they lied to get a new ones. He didn't want to be called Huang ZiTao anymore. So as sooner as they had the papers, they signed their "Love Contract" Their ceremony was only the two of them, Chanyeol promised to Tao to take good care of him and love the babies. After that they were known officialy as the Park Family.

 

Chanyeol did a great job taking care of Tao this past months. They move in together because Chanyeol said that he wanted to do right things. That a family must be together no matter what. He said that the babies could feel the love, sadness, caring and the loneliness. Chanyeol wanted to take care of Tao and did whatever he wants just to make sure he was healthy. 

 

The rutin was never bored, they shared meals and diners togehter. Tao was studying at home, he was doing prep school online, while Chanyeol went to the university in mornings and worked at a fancy restauran in the afternoon. Chanyeol always smiled, He really enjoyed Tao's personality.

 

"I'm so tired" Tao's said rubbing his belly. "Can we go over there to rest? These kids really are killing me Chanyeol."

 

Chanyeol looked at his wife and smiled. "Of course we can. Ahh~ you really are a lazy mommy, aren't you?"  He teased Tao while taking his hand and lead him to a bench. 

 

"I'm no lazy. It happen that I'm pregnant and if you don't know there are three little human beings inside me. And don't touche me so carefree" He said pouting and releasing the grip.

 

"Hey, why are you so cute~ Those moods of you only make you more adorable." Chanyeol said pinching Tao's cheeks. 

 

"Chanyeol really~~!! Stop being a stupid fanboy" 

 

"Then stop being cute!" chanyeol replied.

 

"You really, the doctor said no stressful thing and guess what, I'm stuck with you." Tao said rubbing once more his belly.

 

"And be ready because it will be for the rest of our lifes." Chanyeol said it with a big grin on his face.

 

"God most hate me." Tao sighed.

 

"Awww you love me that much? I love you the same."

 

They sat on the bench, looking at the families and people walking around.

 

"Seriously talking Chanyeol, do you still love that person?" Tao asked, he was aware of Chanyeol past relationship. He knew that his husband was really in love with his ex-boyfriend but this person wasn't felt the same. How ironic, just like he and YiFan.

 

"Hum... Honestly, I don't know. Money could change people uh? If he had fought for me, and stand up for our relationship, I swear Tao that, I could make him the happiest man in the solar sistem. But he break my heart by telling me my economical status was low to fit with his. And on top of that he still love his ex-lover. I don't know but I want to forget him." Chanyeol said with a sad smile.

 

Tao felt the same way, with a little change but the same. "You will Chanyeol. But when you find that person, let me know first. I dont want people talking about my husband cheat on me." Tao said with a pout and crossed arms.

 

"This wife of mine really!" Chanyeol put him on a hugged, listening Tao's giggles. "Does my babies want some Ice Cream? Daddy will buy you tons!"

 

"This papa really!" Tao said mocking Chanyeol's voice

 

Both laughed and Tao rest his head on Chanyeol shoulder." Thank you Chanyeol, you really are my new bestfriend and husband too. Thank you for taking care of us." He said in a very honest way.

 

"No need to thank me. I love you guys already. You bring light to my life." 

 

"Why so cheesy? Tao said.

 

"Damn it Tao, you're killing the mood~~" Chanyeol whined while Tao started to laugh.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 


On a very fancy room, a man gave an envelope to his boss. The man was afraid, he were hired for the most powerful man in all Asia. Huang Zi Fu.

 

The man gulped. In the envelope were files, Huang Zi Fu's son files. From the very moment ZiTao left the hospital to where he was in the main moment. Everything was there.

 

A private searcher, better than an investigator.

 

"So." Huang said. " Are you telling me that my wife lied to me, my son is pregnant, this man isn't the...the child's father and on top of that they are married?" He ended with a cold voice.

 

"Everything is correct Mr Huang. As I describe in the files. The reasons why...unfortunatly...Are a families business. I'm sorry but thats all. Do you need something else.?"

 

"Yes I do. This man, Park Chanyeol. Does he has some black reason to befriend, married or whatever  to be with my son?" 

 

"No Sir. To my knowledge, he really care for your son. As a brother way...for the moment. Over there is a file with his background. He came for a poor family."

 

"That doen't matter." Huand said looking at the files. "So basicly, he is taking care of my son without a reward." He whispered.

 

"Excuse me Sir?" The searcher was afraid by the boss cold voice.

 

"One more thing. Who is the father of my son's baby?" He said in a very soft calm voice. 

 

"Wu Kris." He didn't want to said those words.

 

"Wu Kris? As the heir of the Wu's?" Huang frowned. "That can't be. That boy is the husband of Byun's child and the.....That little er!" Huang stand up from his seat, red from angry. "Are you telling me that my son's baby is that little er?! He is married for sake."

 

"I- well- Sorry Sir. In fact yes, Wu YiFan is the father."

 

"Does he know about Tao?" 

 

"No Sir. Seems like the day young master found out he was pregnant he also found out that Wu Kris was married with Byun Baekhyun." 

 

"Does my wife knows all of this?"

 

"Yes Sir. She took young master to the hospital fo-" he was disrupted for a very loud punch on the table. "I'm sorry Sir but you might also need to know that young master's husband, is the ex-boyfriend of Wu Kris's wife." 

 

"Small world uh?" Huan Zi Fu was now a very angry man.

 

"Yes."

 

"So that little er is a ing gay. Playing with my son's feelings, got him pregnant, get married and leaving my son alone." He took a glas with cognac and drank it in one go. "Thats all. Get out."

 

The man went out in a rush.

 

"I ing hate homoual. But not my son. That little Wu Kris will know who Huang ZiFu is. He touched my precious baby, he played with him. So lets play. Wu and Byun give all you got because The Huang Empire is on the game now. 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was a hard time for the Wu family. 

 

It was a moth by now and they still cried the loss of their heir. 

 

Everything was alright, no one knows what went wrong. 

 

Checkup's every week.

 

Healthy diet.

 

None stressful.

 

What did went wrong then?

 

That was the question Baekhyun repeated day by day. Hugging the baby clothes, he cried  till fall out. He was in depressed mode. No one could make him feel better, only Kirs.

 

Kris was also devastated. He really wanted that baby. He wanted to make him his son. He loved him already. He could give him the love he needed. The baby was his child. 

 

But now there was no baby. 

 

Baekhyun went on labor a few days early that the planned  date. Everythig was alright back then. But somehow after the doctor took the child out, the baby just stopped breathing. It was a chaos, Baekhyun anesthetized ,not knowing what was going on. Kris running checking on the baby's live. The parents screaming for an explanation.

 

But there was nothing else to do. The baby was dead.

 

"Hey baby, are you ok?" Kris asked in a very soft voice.

 

"I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe not." Baekhyun said.

 

"Let's go out. Luhan and Sehun want to see you and have some time with us." Kris caressed Beakhyun cheek.

 

"I don't feel like goint out."

 

"Come on, just a couple of hours then we can come back."

 


Baekhyun bite his lips and looked at Kris with teary eyes. "We can't have more babies. I can't. Not anymore."

 

Kris knew what Baekhyun was talking about. Baekhyun can't have more kids. Not now, not in the future. He lost his chance to be a mother. His womb was useless. 

 

"Doesn't matter. We could always go for the adoption." Kris smiled and hugged his crying wife.

 

"Thank you Kris. I love you." 

 

Then Kris couldn't say the same thing. The 'I Love You' words were only for the love of his life, and Baekhyun wasn't that person.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was late in the night. Tao and chanyeol were asleep.

 

It was Tao who woken up by a pain in the ribs. He hissed in the night. And let out a soft growl.

 

Then it hit him. He was all wide eyes. A big smile on his beautiful face. Then he looked to his left. His husband was asleep. He gently shook him up.

 

"Chanyeol. Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol!!" He yelled.

 

"What, who, where where?" Chanyeol woken up in a rush. "Tao? What happen. Are you not feeling well?" 

 

"Not at all." Tao said with a big smile.

 

"Then, what are you doing in the middle of the night ..awake! Go back to sleep." He said yawning.

 

"No~~ Oh oh oh!! Give me." He took Chanyel hand and put it on his belly. 

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes too wide and a huge smile was on his face. "The babies! They are moving!!" 

 

Tao left out a loud laugh. "They are, for the first time!"

 

"Hello babies, this is your daddy! Are you happy? I wanna meet you. Daddy loves you, you three." 

 

"I do too" Tao sai cutely. "Can't wait to see you babies."

 

"It's amazing Tao. Thank you." chanyeol kissed Tao's cheek, putting his head on the black haired boy's lap and rubbing the belly. Feeling the moves of his babies.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N Sorry for the typos! 

Another chap, im so sleepy right now so comment please and give love! 

Thank you all and sure i'll reply yours comment just let me sleep a bit. 

 

Tao's daddy to the rescue!