CHAPTER XII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.
 
Tao and Chanyeol left the hospital in a deathly silence. Well, the both of them were having different thoughts. So no one started to talk. 
 
 
The ride home, Tao's home, was a bit akward. Chanyeol was having a huge grin on his handsome face, while Tao was holding a poker face, looking outside the window. Happy people walking down the street, lovers holding hands, families enjoying their time on a closer park. 
 
 
It took them like twenty minutes to arrived Tao's apartment. Inside, everything looks so normal, like nothing happens and then all  broke down. Tao started to feel dizzy, millions thoughts came to his mind. He was aware of his pregnancy, aware of his state, a teenager with no good job, with nothing but a mere high school diploma, a pigsty as home, a hungry body, a tired mind, and a five month old baby on his womb. He was aware of all that but no matter what he felt strong, for his baby, he was sure the road will be hard sometimes, but it doesn't matter. For his baby he could do miracles, he'd take the bread out of his mouth to feed his child, work hard for give it a better future. But now...What he could do?
 
 
Three babies instead of one. The mouths to feed. Three babies to raise. Three little humans who will depend on him. Three YiFan's babies.
 
 
Suddenly he fell on his knees and started choking with is own saliva. The air can't reached his lungs, hyperventilate was what he did. Crying. Sobbing. Yelling. And broken.
 
 
"Tao whats wrong?" Chanyeol was panicked. "Tao look at me, everything will be fine. You are scaring me. Tao talk to me." He cupped The crying boy face on his hands. 
 
 
"Can't- Can't do this. Can't" Was all  he could said while sobbing.
 
 
"Hush calm down and breath with me" He hugged him and and let the younger chest lay on his own. "Feel the rythm, feel my heart, feel my chest coming up and down. Do it with me Tao."
 
 
It took long for Tao to be calmed. Chanyeol patted his head and rubbed his back. He let Tao cried untill he felt exhausted. 
 
 
"Are you feeling better?"
 
 
"No."
 
 
"Then tell me. Tell me what is it." He whispered.
 
 
"I don't think I can do this. It was hard at the begining but at least I was thinking in a only baby. But now...This is too much for me. I can't do it. I'm scared" He sobbed again.
 
 
"What are you scared for?" He took him by the hand and led him to the couch.
 
 
"I- I just- I'm all alone, I have no one with me. I'm scared to fail. To be an awful mother. "
 
 
"Tao....This might be a little unconfortable for you but what about the father? With your familly? Why are you here all alone? " He asked with so much concern.
 
 
Tao let out a sigh and a bitter laugh. 
 
 
"Tao I want to help you so please, tell me. Tell me your story." 
 
 
"I never asked for your help." He said in a uncertain tone.
 
 
"I know. I was the one who offered. I'm sorry for bei-"
 
 
"The father is a married man." he sighted at the wall a crack, just like himself. "He was my boyfriend but aparently he can't forget his ex-boyfriend, it was just once and I got pregnant. I was full with homework so we stopped seeing us. I found out that he married his old ex. That day he broke up with me and also found out that I was pregnant. My family is an homophobic one. Mother found out and try to do me an abortion." Chanyeol was beyond pissed with this. "By luck, a very good friend of mine was in the same hospital so I asked for his help. He helped me get here with no one knows. He help me to keep my baby. My babies. Thats what I can go back to Korea. Oh and by the way, Did I tell you that That man is going to have a baby with his wife? What a ing life. 
 
 
Chanyeol was so pissed. It does sounded a bit as his own story. Almost the same as his mother.
 
 
"I'm so sorry Tao." He caressed his soft cheek.
 
 
"It's ok. Being alone is fine. Even if my babies doesn't have a father, they will have me. Is just that everything is scary in this moment." 
 
 
Chanyeol took a big breath. "They will have a father Tao." Tao looked at him with a frowning not knowing what he meant. " I will be your babies' father. I will be by your side. I will be your supporter. I will Tao." A soft smiled was on his face.
 
 
Tao wide-eyed looked at him. Speechless. "What? No, is not your problem Chanyeol. Thank you for what you're doing to me but I don't want you to drag you in this. They are mine and I-" 
 
 
"They are ours Tao. Park Tao, Park Chanyeol, Park babies, Park family. We are in this together. Let me help you." He whispered but it sounded  like a beg.
 
 
Tao didn't know what to do. Chanyeol was a stranger, barely known, but he was kind, he want to take Tao and the babies as his own. No much people do that. But why? 
 
 
Sobbing hard he asked him the million dollar question. "Why?"
 
 
"Because of you. I remembered my story. Because of you I'm trying to keep memories alive. Because of you I want to be what she didn't have. Because you and her look alike. Because you deserve some help. Because you are tired and need to go to bed, so come on and lets go to your room. This was a long day."
 
 
 
Being selfish for once it won't hurt. So Tao would hold on Chanyeol. Yes. He need someone and that bright man was the right one.
 
 
"Ok, now sleep. You look tired." He smiled.
 
 
"Tell me a story." He said grabbing the sheets until his chin.
 
 
'Ahhh what a cute thing.'
 
 
"Did you know you are a bit cute?" He asked and Tao only shrugged cutely.
 
 
"Really Tao."
 
 
And he started telling his own story. Which he regreted, Tao was crying more than before. 
 
 
That night both promised to be a family. Not in a lover way but in a friend and family way. A warm family. Today onwards, Tao was formally Chanyeol's fiancé. Today onwards Chanyeol was Tao's fiancé, the father of his babies.
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Half month has passed and Sehun only got an email from Tao, saying everything was fine, that he quit his job but everything was good. 
 
 
Sehun was glad to has some news from his friend but he really didn't knew about the baby's health and those stuff. Tao never said something about it. One night he got a text message from a unknown number but he decided to saved it. Just in case. But as good mortal, the curiosity was eating him alive. He wanted to call this number and talk to Tao. 
 
 
And once again there they were, Luhan, Baekhyun and Kris, came on his table. 
 
 
"Seems like this is the only coffe shop." 
 
 
"Yah! Oh Sehun, aren't you happy to see me?" Luhan asked with puppy eyes. 
 
 
"Well yeas but that doe-"
 
 
"That doesn't mean you are happy to see us right?" Kris asked back.
 
 
"You don't like us Sehun?" Baekhyun asked rubbing his belly. 
 
 
'You aren't my fav person either.' Was what he wanted to say but more drama could be a pain in the .
 
 
"So what are you doing here? Aren't you supposedly do married things." he said mocking.
 
 
"We went to buy baby things." Kris answered with a smiled on his gorgeous face. 
 
 
He scoff and rolled his eyes. 'What an act.'
 
 
"Did you guys know? My parents are a bit worried about business." Luhan said with concern on his voice. 
 
 
"Is it about the Huang Empire?" Sehun wondered.
 
 
"Is more than obvious Sehun. The Huangs are trying to take over the world. They sure know how to make business." Kris said with a poison tone.
 
 
"Yeah, even with our company merge the Huangs rules everything.... like is no fair~~" Beakhyun whined.
 
 
"They said the Heir is on America, learning in a flash speed of time how to be a good leader." Luhan said not looking at Kris who only stiffened in his spot. 
 
 
"Thats not true, he isn't even in America. What a bull." Sehun slipped the info. 
 
 
Kris was wide eyed. Sehun knows where Tao was. His heart stared to beat as faster as he could thought he might die of happiness. The love of his live was fine in some plece.
 
 
"And what do you know. They are his parents. They know more than you. And honestly, we don't care where he is." Baekhyun said resting his head on Kris' shoulder.
 
 
"Well I do care for your info. And let me tell you one th-"
 
 
He was going to give Bakhyun a piece of his mind when his phone buzzed. It was a Text message, so he opened. Thinking that maybe it was Tao's. And he was right. But it was odd. The text only said 'Look at my family' and the it was a link. A picture. 
 
 
Sehun frowned.
 
 
"What is it Sehuni." Luhan asked cutely.
 
 
Sehun opened the link and looked at the picture. "I don't know. What is this." He turned and turned  the cell phone around, he didn't even know what this was.
 
 
"An ultrasound." He whispered, gaining the attentions of the other boys.
 
 
"Ultrasound? who's ultrasound? For what?" Baekhyun asked him intrigued.
 
 
"Yeah, Sehuni let us see it" Luhan pout when he tried to steal  the phone. 
 
 
"Yah, stop it both of you." Kris commanded.
 
 
"Could you two please be cal this is none of yo-"
 
 
His finger tapped the button 'Call'. And he panicked when he heard a soft breath.
 
 
"Hello?" He asked with caution.
 
 
"Oh, who's this?" A deep voice asked.
 
 
Sehun looked at his phones and the his friends. 
 
 
"Hum...I just sorry I think I mean a mistake"
 
 
"Not problem at all." The deep voice said with calm.
 
 
"Excuse me, where do am I calling? I mean, My friend sent me a text message fron this number and well." He really didn't know what else to say.
 
 
"Friend? Did you mean Tao?" 
 
 
Sehun froze in his spot. This man knows Tao...Who the is he? Does Tao is fine? "Yes, yes. He is my friend." 
 
 
"What's up Sehun? Everything ok?" Kris murmured looking at Sehun's face. He doesn't looked good.
 
 
"I dont know who the is this person." He murmured back to Kris. "Sorry to asked you but how do you know my friend." He said, not wanting to reveal his friend's name.
 
 
"And whom might you be?" The voice commanded.
 
 
"I'm Oh Sehun, You know, the friend."
 
 
"Oh, so you are Sehuna." He hates when people call him that way and he hates more than this stranger call him that way so freely. "So did you see the ultrasound? Aren't they cute?"
 
 
"What yeah, I don't know. Just, who are you?" He began to felt stressed with this man.
 
 
"My name is Park Chanyeo, I'm Tao's husband." 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N:  Hello! So yeah thank you so much for the comment! sure I'll reply them all! 
And so thanks the new subscribers. IDK if I can update next week, Im going to travel to Mexico with this friend of mine, She invited me to Shinee concert. She is super cute and nice. So see you next time