CHAPTER XV

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

Kris and Baekhyun's relationship was the worst. Since that day, Kris had been so quiet, speechless and careless towards Baekhyun. Day after day, night after night,he went out to a bar like a drunk. The alcohol was the only friend he had, It helped him to keep his mind far away from the thoughts of leaving Baekhyun and find Tao. It helped him to staying strong because sober he could throw all his families ties away and go free to run after Tao.

 

But again, He couldn't. The love he felt for his parents wasn't allowed him to break the big wall he was facing. Baekhyun and his marriage. Kris was beyond greatful with his parents. He once promised he could do anything for them, no matter what. And this was the time, he felt like dying but he can not let his parents down. No after what they did for him. Not after the hell he lived. 

 

And now, he and Baekhyun has a child. Finally after some paperworks, the child arrived his home. Baekhyun was so happy and sad at the same time. That baby could be the joy of his life but he would never forget about his little angel and the fact no matter what he'll do, he'll never be a mother. 

 

Kris wanted to be happy and be a good father but he just can't. The thought of Tao's being married and on top of that with another man was really hard. Why a man? How Tao's family was ok with it, since when? Weren't they homophobic? Why Tao was married? Does he love that person? What kind of man is he? Does they are in some arranged married just like him? And top of that, wasn't Tao too young for marriage?

 

And now here he was, crying for the love of his life. But only for this night. He needed to let go this love of his.He will never forget Tao. He will never love Baekhyun. He will never  be happy. Tao was gone and so the reason of his life. Now he need to focus and raise the kid the best way possible. 

 

Does he even thought in having a family with Tao? 

 

"I bet the baby will look so cute and adorable, just like him." He smiled with sadness in his voice, his face was in pain and some tear were out from his chocolate eyed-like. "Tao, do you imagine having babies with me? This is stupid, we only did it once. I only made love to you once. Life is unfair. But that moment, the moment I make you mine....Is the best thing could happen in my life. Meeting you was a Lord's gift. 

 

"Kris." Baekhyun whispered. "We need to get ready, our parents are already at the airport. We need to go." 

 

Baekhyun took his baby and left the room. He was so sad that Kris will payed no attention to him, only the baby. Maybe this trip will do a good work for them. They said that China was a magic country. So he hoped for something magic could happen.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"So, are you guys ready for known the babies' ?" The doctor asked them.

 

"I am!" Chanyeol Chirped. "I'm so happy, can't wait to meet them." 

 

"Well aren't you a lovely father?" the doctor smiled.

 

"Yah! Chanyeol stop it. Doctor, he is stressing me out so please send him out of this room." Tao pouted.

 

"Baby please don't~~ I'm going to behave so please let me stay!" Chanyeol took Tao's hand and rubbed his cheek against it. 

 

"Channie please." Tao giggled. "Doctor my husband can stay but if he keeps jumping like this again, please throw him away."

 

The doctor chuckled, he never saw such a cute young couple like this before."Now Tao, please lay down, I'm going to put the gel on your belly."He said lifting Tao's shirt. "And now there they are, let me see....One ...Two...Three, yes. There they are."

 

"So, what are they? Boy, girl or both or what?!" Chanyeol said out loud. "I want to know!" 

 

"Well Tao, Chanyeol congratulations, you are expecting Three baby boys." 

 

"Boys? the three of them are boys?" Tao said with tears in his eyes. "Chanyeol they are all boys! not even one is a baby girl."

 

"It's better this way Tao. Im happy we are getting a princes than princesses. They will take good care of you baby. They will, my little angels." Chanyeol said hidden his face in Taos neck, he was happy. Boys are better that girls, They could loook for his mother, be able to help him. 

 

After saying the of the babies, The doctor sat behind his desk and asked for the parents to do the same.

 

"Now that we know the three of them are boys, I have something to discuss with you guys. They are healthy, thanks to Tao who is eating healthy and taking all the vitamins but there is a little problem."

 

"What is it.?" Chanyeol asked being serious.

 

"Tao is pregnant with three babies, his body might collapse anytime. Tao is something with your state, How do you feel?"

 

Tao looked at Chanyeol. "Well...in fact, I'm always tired, I have hungry 24/7, my moods changes all day, my feets hurts...and" He bit his bottom lip. " I'm sorry Chanyeol for not telling you but, my back hurt so much, sometimes is unbearable, I have problems for breath, I feel like I can die anytime." 

 

"Tao why you didn't say it sooner?" Chanyeol's voice changed in time of seconds.

 

"I didn't want you worry about me, you are to bussy with university and work...you don't need more pressure on your shoulders." Tao whispered.

 

"Tao." chanyeol hugged him tightly.

 

"This is the trouble I was talking before." The boys looked at the doctor. "For a male pregnancy is really hard, we need to have so much careful with both, the baby and the mother, in this case the baby barely reach at eight and half months. Talking about a twin pregnancy it take us 150 % extra careful for the babies and the mother because we need to take the babies out before the eigth months...so, talking about a multiple pregnancy as yours Tao, it take us 150% extra careful with you and 200% extra care for each baby. So what I'm trying to say is that we can not wait for you to reach the eight months, the babies might experience fetal distress and with that I can guaranty the life on any of them."

 

"What? No!" Tao started to get anxious. chanyeol who was hugged him tried to calm him down.

 

"So the babies will be born early?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Yes, I want them out before sometime bad could happen. Now this neither is the healthiest thing for the babies. They will have to be in incubators  for some time. But we'll do our best for keep them alive no matter what.

 

"When?" Chanyeol asked like the protective father he might be.

 

"In two more weeks. I want to do ZiTao's c-section in two weeks. Is for the best of the babies."

 

"I don't know...Is too soon an-"

 

"We'll do it." Tao looked at Chanyeol."We'll do it Tao, I want you and the babies with me. I'm not going to lose any of you." He then kissed Tao's forehead encouraged him.

 

"Yes doctor. We'll do it."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 


The family arrived at a very fancy restaurant, all attention was for the little sunshine, the heir of the Wu-Byun's Ent. Little angel Bae. He was four months old. He arrived at the household with only three onths and in one month he took everyones heart. 

 

Baek was in love with him and so Kris. Kris and Bae had some special conection, and looked so good together. 

 

"Is this restauran a good one? Aren't many people right?" Kris asked. " I don't want Bae get annoyed with unknown people." He said rubbing circles in the baby's back.

 

"Son, this is a top 5 plus star restaurant. Only wealthy people could get in. So don't worry for the baby." Mr Byun said.

 

"Kris is such a worrying daddy." Baek smiled to his husband and hugged one arm.

 

"People are so curious towards us, I don't want them to look at my baby boy." Kirs said kissing Bae's cheek.

 

"Good afternoon, might I help you." said a pretty girl.

 

"Yes, please table for four, and we like a private area." 

 

The girl smiled. "Sorry sir, we dont have "private area", all our restaurant is private, once you get in you could see."

 

"Whatever, give us a table. My baby want to drink his milk so hurry up." Kris said in an annoying voice.

 

"Could I asked for your backgrounds. We are a V.V.I.P top 5 plus star restaurant." The girl looked at Baekhyun who gave her an ugly glance.

 

"Byun and Wu." Kris said. "Now, move."

 

The girl obviously know who the Wu's and Byun's were.So she hurry to let them in. "Sorry, please follow me." 

 

The restaurant was a nice one, Kris was ok with it. He started to play with the baby boy. "In a moment a waiter will come for take your order. Might I asked if you need something for your little brother?" She looked at the baby Kris was holding.

 

"It's ok and he is my son." He simply answered.

 

"Oh, the mother isn't coming." Se said smiling at him.

 

"My wife is over there." Kirs pointed with his head toward Baekhyun who only smiled at the woman. "Now stop flirting with me, my wife might get angry. Go."

 

"Isn't my husband is such a dream boy?" Baekhyun fangirl about Kris. "I'm such a lucky guy to have you Kris." He said giving him kiss on his cheek. "Isn't daddy a handsome one baby bae?" 

 

The baby stared to whine and bubble for what Baekhyun said. It seems that the baby love his mother voice. Kris chuckled at the sight of the adorable baby and cute baekhyun.

 

"Good night, I'm going to serve you tonight." 

 

Kris looked away from the cute view and looked at the waiter. He was tall, almost like himself. Good lookig, he could not deny. The waiter smile make him angry. 'Why so happy?' 

 

Baekhyuns parents were looking at the menu, no one was paying attention to the waiter, only Kris.

 

"Stop with the smile. You are annoying me." Kris said looking up and down at handsome worker. 

 

"Sorry sir. Is my job." He said with a powerful voice. 'What the heck is wrong with him. Rude'.

 

"Don't talk back to me, you poorer." 

 

"Sorry sir, It wasn-" 

 

"Channie?" A soft voice said. Both, Kris and the said man looked at Baekhyun.

 

"Do you know him?" Kris asked, gaining the attentions of Mr and Mrs Byun who looked beyond mad

.

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol whispered.

 

"Well, well, well. Isn't it a great meeting. Park chanyeol, what are you doint here?" Mr Byun asked.

 

"Papa please." 

 

Chanyeol looked carefuly at Baekhyun who was holding a baby. His eyes went wider. 

 

"Is that baby your son?" He asked.

 

"Channie..." 

 

"Yes, he is our son." Kris replied, holding the baby. "And who might you be? I'm curious."

 

"This good for nothing was trying to go out with my little Baeki" Mr Byun mocked. 

 

Kris looked again at Chanyeol. 

 

"Channie what are you dong here." Baekhyun asked, his heart was beating faster and faster. 

 

"Baekhyun." His father warned.

 

"So, you must be Baekhyun's husband right?" He said, the bloond haired man nodded. He smile sadly.

 

"I asked you a question Park" Mr Byun was annoying by now.

 

"I'm a waiter and I'm working in this restaurant Mr Byun" He said.

 

"A waiter. Life must hate you." He said and Kris let out a little laugh.

 

"Are you ready  for order or do you need more time." Chanyeol waited, he really wanted to go out and run. The love of his life was there, with his family and the new one; the husband and his child, the one they could have had.

 

"So Baek, was this" Kris point at Chanyeol with his finger. " your boyfriend? What a funny thing. Give me a glass of water." He commanded.

 

"Yes sir. Anything else.?"

 

"Are you doing good channie?" Baekhyun asked his ex-boyfriedn. Chanyeol was really a hot man. He missed him.

 

"I'm good sir, and please stop call me that way, we are no longer closer to speak like that." 

 

"Channie don't be like that. I'm so sorr-"

 

"Enough Baekhyun. Now go get my order of else I'm going to get you fired." Kris said not looking at him.

 

"Yes sir. Now if you excu-"

 

"Chanyeol!" another waiter came. "Sorry for the trouble. I'm going to be your waiter for the night, Chanyeol need to go." The small cute boy said.

 

"Kyunsoo, everything is ok. Theres no ned-" 

 

"The doctor called." Kyunsoo cut him off. " Your wife is in the hospital, he sai-"

 

"What, when, with whom? Is he ok? IS HE OK?" Chanyeol went in panic. Tao's c-sections was for the next week not this early. "Oh my god, Kyunsoo can you cover me? I need to see him."

 

Kris looked at the waiter becoming a mess. 'What is happening?' 'Wife?' he shrugged, it was not his problem.

 

Baekhyun got up for his seat. "Channie is everything ok? Do you need some help. Who is in the hospital?"

 

"Is none of your business" He spit out with anger.

 

"Hey man, calm down. Don't talk to my wife that way." Kris got up as well, holding the baby with one hand. 

 

"Chanyeol calm down. He needs you, so you can go." Kyungsoo smiled at him. "JongIn is with him. Everything will  be fine."

 

"Thank you." Chanyeol rush out to the hospital. the time was now.

 

"What's going on with that man?" Mr Byun asked.

 

"Is he ok?" Baekhyun asked Kyungsoo who gave him a dangerous gaze. "He is find, He's only in a panic state. So are you ready, what is your order?" 

 

"Panic state, who's dying." Kris mocked.

 

"I think your coment is rude, sir. No one is dying, His wife is having his babies, he is now in the hospital. Now when you are ready, you can call someone to attend you. Excuse me."

 

"Chanyeol is having babies with other man?" Baekhyun whispered. 'Channie don't leave me.' 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Yes, another chap! Gosh that baeki he really is somethign. What do you want guull~..i mean boy!

Again thank you so much for your comments. So sweet of you taking the time for read and give me a comment. And ohhhhh 105 subscribers...thats too much for me...does the story ...I bet it is.

Too much news with EXO ..can you see how sweet tao and sehun are..gosh i want to slap them hard. Thank you so much hope you enjoy the chapter. Comment if you feel like, I like the comments. Bye bye~~!!