CHAPTER XXX

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

Chanyeol was back on FeiLong's room. He was sitting on a comfortable chair near the bed. Taking a deep breath, he couldn't believe what Tao's father said a moment ago. Tao's mother wasn't his real mother but his aunt actually. He understood why they were so overprotective towards Tao and he ending with a man. They didn't wanted Tao to be the carried one. Skipping the pain and the past was hard on them because Tao ended up just the same way as his mother.

 

Chanyeol was tired. He wanted nothing more than rest. Everything in his body hurts, from head to toe but among all, his heart was wrecking minute after minute.

 

With Tao by his side, he knew love and pain. Both feelings as strong as for die. And he indeed was dying, little by little. His relationship with Baekhyun was never this deep. It was fake love, a mirage. But with Tao, it was real. So real the he thought he could see and touch the love in the air. 

 

He always gave thanks to God for letting find Tao. But now, he was in doubt. Could he keep going alone?  Tao will wake up sooner than later? When? 

 

He was a mess, and yes, Chanyeol wanted to give up. He wanted to run away from everything. Just give  up  everything.

 

"Daddy." 

 

That little voice.

 

He knew that little sweet voice.

 

He lift his head up and met a watery big brown eyes. 

 

"Baby." He said in a whisper. FeiLong was awake. after his surgery this was his first time awake.

 

"Daddy, I'm sorry." Said the kid with trouble, still uncomfortable for all the oxygen mask and dry throat.

 

"Shhh baby. Everything is alright. Don't say sorry. You didn't do anything wrong." Chanyeol said to his child trying to calm him.

 

"But I try Daddy......but Yao and..and he...that man." 

 

"I talked with them, so don't worry okay. "He said holding his child's little hand.

 

"But what if h-"

 

"Baby please listen to me okay." He looked the baby in the eyes and the kid did as what his father said. "For now, don't think in that, yes? You still needs rest. Yao is aware of what he did and he wants to apologize to you but first you need to get well okay? And when you are healthy enough, we will talk about it, yes?"

 

The kid only nodded and bit his lower lip.

 

"Okay, tell me what is on your mind." Chanyeol gave up.

 

".....Will you be still.... my daddy?" He said with tear in the eyes.

 

Chanyeol smile at the kid and he reconsidered the thought of give up. 

 

Never, was the answer.

 

"Always and forever" he said hugging the kid with so much love. "Me and your mother will be together for you and for your brothers. Never doubt on me FeiLong. I was, am and will be your father, no matter what. I love you baby, with all my heart." He said caressing his child's black locks. 

 

"You promise?" 

 

"Yes, always and forever." 

 

FeiLong sighed on his father warm chest then giggled making the older chuckled at the cute sound."Daddy, forever is too much~!"

 

"Not for me. Now, time to sleep baby." He said kissing his kid's forehead.


--------------------------------------

"Where have you been?" Baekhyun asked Kris, who walked right to his bedroom not even saying 'Hello' to his husband. "Hey, I asked you a question, where have you been Kris?!"

 

If Chanyeol was a mess, Kris was beyond that feeling. Everything was ed up for him. He lost the love of his life, lost his child and more important he lost himself. 

 

Trying to destroy a family was the lowest thing he could do and he did it. With the stupid thought of being a family with Tao and their kids. But the news were that they already had a family and Kris wasn't part of it because he throw it before he knew it. 

 

If this was punish. He will take it. He promised to Tao. He will never look for his kids again, he will let them be happy with Chanyeol. He will be a good dad making the right choices for them and step aside. He owes them.

 

"Kris, I'm talking here! Where have you been!" Baekhyun followed him. "You were with that , weren't you? You were with that named Tao!! I knew it, that wants you back. Is not enough with Chanyeol but he wants you too, I'm so sic-" 

 

"I want the divorce." Kris said with cold voice.

 

Baekhyun gasped. "Wha...What did you say?"

 

"I said I want the divorce Baekhyun." he said turning around and facing his still wife.

 

"No Kris, listen here." Baekhyun took two steps back."Is not what you mean...This is wrong. We are happy! We have a family! We have a kid. You can't do this to me!!"

 

"Enough!" yelled. "I had enough of you. You're wrong.  Everything's wrong from the very beginning. I'm not going to blame you because all is my own fault. I chose this life and believe me, I'm tired of it." Kris sighed. "I'll send you the papers."

 

"No Kris, you can't. We are a family, we-"

 

"No! We are NOT a family, we are far to be a family. I'm tired of you. I love Bae and if you can't keep him, I'll take care of him, I'm not going to leave him but to you...I don't want to look at you at all. I can't stand with you any longer."

 

"Tao is married, he has kids. He will not coming back to you. He is happy and is not with you. You aren't the father of hi-"

 

"But I am!" He yelled at Baekhyun who jumped in surprise and in fear, never saw this side of Kris."Those children are mine and Tao's. They are ours! And I being the bastard and good son I was I left them alone. I LEFT THEM ALONE! I pushed them to Chanyeol. I lost the chance to be their father. They...they look so much like Tao but they look just like me too."

 

"No...no Kri! They aren't yours, That is lying!"

 

"Shut up motherer!" Kris pushed Baekhyun on the wall. "Don't talk about Tao that way. God, I want turn back time. I want to be selfish and a bastard son and be with Tao, raise our kids together and be happy. A family. But no, I can't. Let us a favor Baekhyun and end up with this farce. I don't love you."

 

Baekhyun took a deep breath and nodded. "I guess....I guess you're right. If we...If we divorce...will you go back with...him?"

 

Kris shook his head. "No, I won't. He, Tao is in coma. The doctor doesn't know when he will wake up and beside Chanyeol is with him and after what i did...One of my kids is in the hospital too, it was my fault, I'm glad that Tao is in coma." He said the last words in a whisper.

 

"What? why?" Baekhyun asked confused.

 

"Is good for Tao to be asleep. He,at least can't see FeiLong. If by any chance Tao might see it, it will break his heart looking at his kid in that condition."

 

"You are right. A child is the most important for a mother." Baekhyun said. "Go to bed. You seem tired, let's talk tomorrow."

 

And with that Kris went inside his room. Too tired for think in anything.


-------------------------------------

 

"Mommy? Where are you going?" 

 

"Oh, Bae. Go back to sleep okay?" 

 

"But mommy where are you going?" The little kid said still half asleep.

 

"Humm well is a secret." Baekhyun said.

 

"Share it with me." Bae said yawning cutely.

 

"So cute. Well, mommy is going to visit a little angel." 

 

"Visit? Why? Where the little angel will go?" Bae said with a little frowning.

 

"The little angel will go back home." Baekhyun said kissing his son's cheek.

 

"Where does he live?" He said pouting.

 

----------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hello! Super short chapter but etter than nothing right?! so much work to do! university got me, the laguage got me...everything got me! I have a university trip on oct 25-26-27-28-29-30th and guess what? On oct 30th here in mexico will be a musik bank and EXO-K is lined up! and im so sad  bc cant go ....life hate me hard like a in heat. Anyway see you soon and I'll update the other fics tomorrow. Love you all!