CHAPTER VIII (M)

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

Tao was really happy. Mrs Oh was so nice with him offering a small space only for his arts, she said Tao's art and painting was one of the most beautiful thing she ever saw for someone as young as him. Tao's art really hit in the deepest of it heart. Sadness, happiness, joy, excitement, hopelessness, pureness, anger, love, lostness, every feeling people could asked for, was embodied in the painting.

 

Tao was so confident with his skill and it was almost time for his boyfriend's birthday. So instead of buying something expensive and vanal, he tried for something with a deepest feelings for both of them.

 

A simple paint.

 

Sehun, his new bestfriend who he met a months ago thanks to Mrs Oh, offered him to work in a Gallery's room which was special for the artist. He could get whatever he wants all for free and no one can bother him. But even if Sehun offered was kind and amazing, Tao gently declined.

 

Back on his mansion, Tao walked to his studio, the room was one of the most biggest room in the mansion. It had painting all over the place, the walls were pearly white colored with colored scratched  like red, purple, black, and gold. In one of four walls, it had a palm hands marks. From little to bigger and bigger. It was in total 15 marks. Since Tao's baby palm hand to a present young man.

 

Tao took his intruments. Placed a white canvas on the easel, which was special, his father bought for him when Tao was 6 years old and it was so expensive and made from the finest wood with diamonds inscrusted.  Putting  some music was on his mind, so he did it. With the brush in a hand and a palette on the other, he surveyed at the canvas. After like a five minutes, he knew what to do.

 

With a soft smile, he took the brush, plunged in the palette a little to took some color and started his brushwork. A lovely and special one, his boyfriend's birthday gift.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kris started his big day with a smile. He can't wait for his later "Birthday party" only for him and for his lovely lover.

 

Kris took a quick shower, put some baggy jeans and a simple hoodie, he came downstairs just to let the maids and butlers known that he wasn't coming back that night. He said he was going to go to his apartament, so no need to make a meal for him. After all the workers wished him a happy birthday. One of the maid gave him a note.

 

It was his father writting. And the note said he and his mother weren't able to be with him in this day. They have some troubles with the business and it need to be take care of. They wished him a happy birthday letting  him know how much they loved him dearest. Kris smiled, he really loved his parents and it was somewhat sad to not having them with him but he understood that when you are rich and has a big empire, sometimes the family time doesn't happend as much as you want.

 

Kris almost throws the paper when something caught his attention. It was a little note at the back of the paper and it was  "Son, please have fun on this day. Forgive your parents but we do this because we loved you and we dont want leave you with nothing. Lets talk about this tomorrow at the 3:00 pm in the family restaurant. Love you."

 

Kris frowned. He didn't understand anything of that. But maybe it was some business thing his parents wanted to talk to him.

 

He returned to his room and started watching T.V. At some point he was dying for boringness that was until his phone started to buzzed. He took the phone, not knowing who was calling.

 

"Hello" He said with a boring voice.

 

"Happy birthday Kris" A soft sad voice said.

 

"What do you call for Baekhyun." Kris started to regret answer the call.

 

"Just for wishing you a happy day, sorry to bother you but I can't help it." It was all silence in the line.

 

"Thank you. Dont call me again." And with that Kris canceled the call. He sigh deeply. Does Baekhyun and Luhan wasn't going to leave him alone? The last boy was sending text message none stop. It was a bit annoying.

 

He got up and headed to the bathroom to take another shower for his day late date.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tao was ready. He was waiting for Kris at the cafe, the same when they first started to talk. Tao was hot but not as this time. He was wearing a skinny white leather jeans with black high boots, black sleeveless t-shirt and a white and black jacket. His hair was to die for. He removed his bangs and he stylized it up. He was wearing a sly make up on his face. His put in his  eyes a black eye shadow and some eyeliner who made it more atractive and savages and for his lips, he was using pink gloss that made it look  just so delicate, juicy and delightful.

 

He was so beautiful that no one in the cafe can't took his eyes off of him. Even though he seem so unaffected by that. He was just waiting for the person he was in love.

 

Kris arrive at the cafe just a few minutes after Tao, and Kris looked so like a model. He was wearing a black leather jeans, black high class shoes, a black buttoned shirt. Hes blonde hair was a so stylish. He looked so hot and classy.

 

He entered and looked for his boyfrind, he could hear some noises and whisperings among the customers. He glanced the place untill he looked a black hair boy who was giving him his back. He smiled and walked straight to that boy and that table.

 

He put his hand on the younger shoulder, making the later turned his head to him.

 

"Oh YiFan you already here." Smiled the black haired beauty.

 

Well in that instant Kris could die. He know that Tao was beautifull and gorgeous but not at this point. He was so hot and y. It was so rude just to looked at him, it was insane the among of handsomeness this boy had. Kris could felt his throat go dry.

 

"Yifan? Are you ok?" Tao asked a bit concerned.

 

'Ok? Hell, I'm beyond to be ok' kris babbling.

 

"YiFan say something." Tao crossed his arms on his chest and pouted.

 

Kris' oxigen was in everywhere but in his lungs. He gasped as well as the other customers. He swore he never saw something so hot and cute at the same time. He wanted to squeal like a girl but he was a manly man so that wasn't allowed for him.

 

" Tao." He whispered on his boyfriend's ear when he pulled him for a tight hug. "No one can see you like this only me. Only me. I'm so jealous and so thankful at the same time because you are mine.

 

Tao giggled because of his boyfriend child behavior.

 

"You can just blame them. Is not like they want me" Tao pouted again.

 

'Hell, heavens, God, anyone please. Give me strength for not jumping on him right now.'  Kris was having a hard time for keep his mind cleared and clean. And it was just the big challenged because Kris could see all those dirty thing he wanted to do with Tao.

 

"They ing want you but for you luck, you have me behind you." He said with a smirk and a raised brow.

 

"Stop being cooky. Shall we sit.?" Tao asked in the most adorable way.

 

"Let's sit baby." Kris kiss Tao's ckeek. He really want to kiss his boyfriend in a more intimate way but he might wait a bit longer....or might not.

 

"It was supposed to be a romantic diner but I really want to be with you in this place to celebrate your birthday. Is that ok with you YiFan or do you want to go nother place.?" Tao bit his lower lip not knowing if the place was the right for this big day.

 

"This is and will be the best place above all. And having you with me, for sure this is the best birthday ever." Kris smiled caressing Tao's soft hands

 

"One and hope there will be more to coming." Tao took Kris big hand and kiss it then pressed to his soft cheek.

 

It was lovely. Tao was just ana dorable boy, every moved he made turned Kris in a completed stupid. His eyes, that smiled of his, just to loveable.

 

They were having a coffee and a hot chocolate, a few minutes later a plate with 2 cupcakes was put on the table. The little cakes were so cute;  one of them had the letters "HB" from Happy Birthday and the other had "YT" From Yi and Tao.

 

Kris couldn't help but smile so bright. Meanwhile Tao was blushing in deep red for his cheesy act of love.

 

"YiFan is ok if you spend all your day....well the rest of your day with me? What about your family.?" Tao bitted his cupcake and took a drink from his hot chocolate.

 

"It's perfectly fine baby. They want to spend sometime with me but they had some business thing to seems urgent so no need to worry. I know they love me so Its ok darling."

 

"You never stop, aren't you.?" Tao rested his head on his hand.

 

"Never, until you call me sweet nicknames" kris said playfully.

 

Tao crossed his arms on his chest and nodded. "I'm willing to make you a one wish come true. So think wisely. What do you want me to do.?"

 

He was serious so Kris didn't think twice and answered. "Say sweet names to me"

 

Tao started to laugh really loud and Kris swore could just grab his phone and recorded his boyfriend's laugh and hear it forever.

 

"Really YiFan? So simple baby." There it was. The pet name he always want to hear from his lover.

 

"Thank you so much Tao. It means the world for me." Kris replied and squeezed his hands on Tao's hands.

 

"This is your day, so I'm going to make you happy. And here, this is my gift for you. " Tao gave the big parcel to kris then peck his lips. "Happy Birthday my love."

 

Kris pecked back at Tao's lips and started to unwrap the gift. He was astonished by the beautiful canvas. "Tao...Did you...Did this…God, If this what I mean to is?" Tao only smiled and nodded.

 

The canvas was a beautiful piece of art. And knowing that it was painting by Tao only for him was just to priceless. The paint was no other than a bus on the street. For others the paint could be a simple and no more than a bus on the street but for Tao and Kris it was more that a bus. It was their love story.

 

The painting's name was "It all starting on this bus."

 

"Thank you so much Tao. It's lovely and means so much for me. Thank you." Kris kiss his lover, soft and longer. "Let's go to my apartment to leave this there then, I'll give you a ride to your home babe". Tao nodded and they both go to Kris single house.

 

They arrive to the apartment complex. it was so fancy and classy. Expensive was the answer.

 

Once they entered to Kris house, the blonde walked to his room put the canvas on the wall right above his bed.

 

"Look pretty nice, isn't it? The right place." Said with his hand on his hips.

 

"Perfect" Tao getting closer to him agreed.

 

Kris hugged Tao."Thank you so much baby or this present"

 

"Glad to know you like it" Tao wrapped his arms around the blond's neck.

 

"I do." He look at his boyfriends beauty and couldn't take any longer. He leaned and grabbed the younger chin and bring him to his lips. They lip locked for a few minutes then they started kissing with more passion.

 

Kris kissed his lover's lower lip then bit it, leaving the other in ecstasy,he put his wet tongue inside the black hair boy mouth and started to massage the tongue of owner hot cavern.

 

Again, just like the last time, their tongues stared to dance one against each other, knowing to well what to do. Tao let out a soft moan wich cause Kris to pulled him as closer as he can. No room to escaped the hot kiss.

 

Tao hold Kris's hair roughly tilting his head for his boyfriend's tongue to have a better acces. Kris roared on the kiss and his hans stared to go down and down till he grabbed Tao's firm and finest . That made Tao to moan louder this time.

 

Tao hold Kris's hair roughly tilting his head for his boyfriend's tongue to have a better acces. Kris roared on the kiss and his hans stared to go down and down till he grabbed Tao's firm and finest . That made Tao to moan louder this time.

 

Their bodies were so close and nature only did it's own on them. As natural as came the feeling kris started to rubbing against Tao. Both of them let out a hot moan in their mouths. Breath was so warm.

 

Kris knew too well what he was doing but not Tao. This was his first experience in this field. He really doesn't know what was happening but it was too good. Feeling Kris's rubbing with him was doing wonders in his lower part. He was too ashamed to even open  his eyes.

 

"Tao." Kris hot breath was running on the other face. "Tao, you are making me go crazy. Please Tao be mine, lets not stop baby." Kris growled, rubbing faster against Tao.

 

"God YiFan, yes." Was the only answer he could made at this point.

 

Kris kissed Tao on tthe lips once more, after that he started to go to his chin, jawline and ear. He bit and play with it a bit. he the caressed his lovers neck with his lips, bitting and here and there. Getting hard and hard as he hear the others moans and whines.

 

Tao was breathing really fast, his lips were all swollen and red and when he felt a hand on this hard he began  to panting harder.

 

"YiFan.. oh god no..ah..ah...ah please." He was all mess.

 

Kris started to undress himself leaving only in his boxers. Tao who was a panting mess not even knowing what was happening did the same. Kris was drooling at the sight. Tao had such a nice skin and his life. When Tao was only in his boxers as well, he was thank the gods for having this boy as his lover.

 

" Tao, you are damn hot" He pushed Tao on the bed, the black haired boy was his lips at the sight of his blond man. Kris was dripping. Tao was beyond words, looking at him his lips was a madness, for him and for his pulsating little guy down there.

 

Kris began to kiss Tao's neck and caressing his bare chest. Soft whimpers the sweet mouth was creating. The blond left butterfly kisses on the younger chest. He took his s and pressed and pinched them. The moans was so much louder than before until he one of the . His tongue was doing slow circles moves then he and bitted gently.

 

"No...no …more YiFan...I think I ...think." Tao stutter.

 

"Not yet honey, not yet." Kris smirk, rubbing his on .

 

One of his big hand grabbed Tao's pretty and started to pumped it . "Ah ah damn it YiFan~" Tao covered his mouth with the back his hand, ashamed for those sounds he was doing.

 

Kris was harder than a rock and the sounds of Tao mewling was music to his ears. He go down and engulfed Tao's , giving him  his first . The tasted was delicious, Kris the top and bow his head up and down. Doing friction with his teeth. Tao grabbed his hair strongly while panting hard.

 

"I cant..I ..I.. Yi... I...I baby...Baby..." Tao was messily giving pet names here and there. " No more...I .......ming" He ended on his boyfriend's mouth .

 

Kris looked at Tao who was still high and whimpering. Tao looked at kris and it was the most sight ever. Kris had , his , droolig down from his lips to his chin. Tao got up from the bed and Kris's chin and lips, testing his own . Kris was speechless. That move was so hot, he pumped his waiting for be inside Tao.

 

"Tao are you ready. Im going to prepare you, for not hurting you" Kris kissed Tao's cheek the he one of his fingers and bathing in on saliva and puting one finger insede the pink circle. Tao whimpered a bit for the weird feeling on him. "Are you ok baby?" Kris asked.

 

Tao nodded. "Yes, keep going" He whispered.

 

Kris added another finger and began scissoring the pink door. He felt the it was time for another finger, It were Three fingers doing wonders on Tao.

 

"Ready baby? This might hurt but please relax doll."

 

Kris spit on his hand and used as a lube on his own . "Relax Tao." Little by little he started to buried on Tao's pink door leaving the younger some tears on his eyes.

 

"No, no. YiFan pull...pull out, is too big" Tao cried.

 

Kris leaned down and kissed Tao's lips. "Breath and relax baby, look at me and kiss me." He tried to calm his baby love.

 

"Oh God ~~" Tao moaned as louder as he can. Kris was on him and hit some part of him that feels just as heaven. "The...there baby, there!"

 

" Tao just who made you" Kris was growling like a mad man. He was full inside Tao and it was heaven for him, the boy was so much tightest he cant even imagine. " Tao...Ahhh juu...just Ahh baby, baby!"

 

"YiFan, YiFan honey faster, faster!" Tao was crying in ecstasy and screaming while moaned.

 

"Tao, look at me Tao." With difficulty Tao looked at Kris. "Not faster baby, this isn't some or . We are making love" Tao looked at him with teared eyes, he was in love with this blonde haired, he nodded and kissed him deeply.

 

Kris was so into the kiss, he moved in and out, in so slow pace, he wants so savored this moment, his moment with Tao. He wanted to bang the boy really fast and deeper because the tightness was killing him. Tao felt so amazing, his insides were his . But this was love. Kris was head over heels in love with Tao. so this was different from all , this was making love with the lover one.

 

He was ed in him, slow and sweet ed. Hitting Taos gold spot that made him scream in daylight.

 

"I ...again..ahhh ahhh Baby ....ahh ahh FAN...YIFAN!" Tao cry loud on both of their stomachs, leaving scratches on Kris's back.

 

Kris felt his was going to be eating by Tao's insides, it was so hard. He was going to too.

 

" Tao, ... ahhh TAO!" He inside of his lover, it was delicious. Being inside Tao with his was the hottest for him.

 

"YiFan I love you" Tao said closing his eyes with his steady breathing.

 

Kris hugged him not pulling out his out from Tao's sweet love door. He watched his sleeping beauty. "This might be what Zeus felt when he saw Ganymede. A lovely yet gorgeous boy. The prettiest, the hottest, the handsomest amog all mortal. Thant what you are for me Tao. My own Ganymede. I love you baby”

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A fancy restaurant,Sitting on the chair, playing with his food. He let his mind go back to the day before. The day he made love with Tao and claimed as his lover. A true one lover.

 

He wasn't paying attention on what was happening on the table. He was in love, thinking in Tao was all he could do from now on. Until his mother grabbed his hand to bringing back to this world.

 

"Sorry, what?" He asked with a smile.

 

"You look happy dear." His mother said.

 

"I'm mother, you could tell."

 

"Yifan, we need to tell you something." His father got into the conversation.

 

"What is it dad." He took a serious look just as his father.

 

"The business. " He began. "We were somewhat in trouble. I really don't know how could this happen. You know that all we have is for you, for your future son. We work realy hard building this empire, from your great-grandfather until me. We have been working hard day by day. You know this. And you know how hard was for me, for us."

 

"I know father." Kris said.

 

"We were in bankruptcy, nothing was left for us. No money, houses, clothes, cars, nothing."

 

Kris gasped. "You said 'were' as in past tense. What does this mean? Are we or are we not poor?" He wasn't able to breath well. 'This can not be happening'.

 

"Kris listen to your father very well my son"His mother begged him.

 

"We were my son. Until yesterday, that's why your mother nor I could be on your birthday. We were in a critical condition. My finance were killing me. Not only bankruptcy but in debt too."  Kris' mouth was hang open. "A friend of mine help us YiFan. He paid all my debt, and save us from bankruptcy."

 

"Such a nice act of him. What does he want in return?" Kris was hitting the game. Take and given.

 

His mother started to tears. "Please son, help us, pretty please."

 

Kris was shiked, he never has seen his mother this way.

 

"I'm so sorry son for asking you this. But please your mother and I are begging you to help us. Help me to not lose what took us long years to build" His father bit his lips, he was ashamed for asking his son do such a thing.

 

"I'll do whatever you want me to do. Whatever you say, I will do it father, so please mom stop crying." Kris knew that it was his time for work as the heir of Wu. His parents always gave to him whatever he wants, his familly was a lovely one, they loved him and now it was time to return all the love.

 

"Thank you my son, thank you." His mother hugged him dearly.

 

"What do I have to do fahter." He was all serious face.

 

"You need to get marry with my friend's son."

 

Kris heart stopped. 'Tao'

 

"Who, when and where." He asked, feeling a bit dizzy.

 

"In half month. In one of our hotels, the wedding will be so intimate so only family is allowed to go. And the person is Byun Baekhyun."

 

Kris almost passed out then and there. With Baekhyun? What the was going on with his life. God must hate him so much for doing this. His mouth was so dry and he felt like crying so hard.

 

"Baekhyun, he is such a nice boy and you both used to go out in the past an-"

 

He wasn't hearing nothing more, he was in shock.

 

"Does he know about the marriage." he asked with a cold voice.

 

"Yes. He knows and he say yes. It's only up to you son."

 

Kris looked at his parents, both of them was so ashamed to even looked at his son, Kris smiled to them. "I'll do it." Both parents looked at him with big wide eyes. "I'm going to marry with Baekhyun."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N *0* what the heck? dont do it yiyi! 

Yes another chapter...what is going on.?!

Thank you all of you for subscribing and for leaving a comment its such a nice of you. 

Again...grammar mistakes or typos just ignore plz..my fingers are a bit stupid sometimes!!

Byebye and enjoy !