CHAPTER XVII

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

 

It's been nine days. Chanyeol heard in the news that the Wu family was back in Korea. While he was waiting for Tao. He was going to wake up. That was for sure a fact. When? He doesn't know but soon. Tao was in coma, and not always coma meant death. Chanyeol knew that Tao was resting, when he has the strength, he will wake up. For him and for the babies.  

 

"How are you feeling.?" His friend asked him.

 

"Bad, I feel like . Tao is..he is resting." He answered not looking at his friend face.

 

"He will be fine Yeol."  

 

"I know Kyungsoo, and thank you guys for coming, but you may leave now. I bet Jongsoo is tired."He said caressing the baby boy head.

 

"Sorry man, but you are right. This little fella were up all day, now is time for him to sleep. We'll coming back tomorrow." Jongin said patting his shoulder.

 

"Thank man." 

 

"If you need anything or something happens, just call us ok."Kyungsoo said giving him a hug.

 

"I will. Now go."

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin were Tao and Chanyeol's friends, he met Kyungsoo at his work, when he arrived from korea. Both of them has a baby boy, Jongsoo with only one and a half year. A totally cute kid.

 

Chanyeol was having troubles. He stopped going to school, he was thinking about drop out. Work was worst. He needed full time for being with the babies. Tao wasn't there. Chanyeol was mother and father at the same. And it wasn't he was complained but no slept, barely eating, and with no money was something to worry about. The manager at his work called him saying he was fired. Now, he as nothing, no work means no money. And there he was, he tried to make money by selling the t.v, a old Ipod, and nothing else. He has three babies who need milk, clothes and diapers, lots of them. And in top of that, he hasn't money for the hospital bills. It was true the hospital gave them some help but not has much as he needed in that moment. He felt drowned. 

 

"Hey little guy." He was holding his older son. " You are so tiny, your younger brother is even tinier that you. But the three of you are such a cute piece of fur ball." 

 

"Oh hey Chanyeol." A nurse greeting him.

 

"Hello, miss. Thank you for taking care of them." 

 

"No need, even if they are premature, they will grow up strong. Do you like the room?" 

 

No he doesn't like it.

 

"Yeah, thank you." It was a v.v.i.p room only for the babies and him, which mean it cost more than his kidneys. 

 

"Well, I'll be back later. Spend a sweet time with your sons."

 

Chanyeol smiled bittersweet.


"Is a good thing you are sleeping my little. Daddy is sorry but he can't take it anymore." Chanyeol wept. " I love you guys, but I feel lost without your mommy. I have no studies, I have no job, I have no money....I don't know anymore. I just want you babies to be healthy, even if I have no food on my stomache, as long as you are safe. Please forgive me for being a bad bad dad, sorry for cry infront of you but you are the oldest my little dragon, so please keep fighting for life, you and your bothers mean the world to your mom so let's wait for him together." 

 

Chanyeol's face was wet, his tear were a river with none stop. It was only nine days but the hospital bill  was so big. He eyes poped everyday as the nurse gave it the paper to him. Day after day the number climbed high and high. He never saw so much money in a piece of paper for pay. He doesn't have for the babies' food so how the he was going to pay that bill. He only had for today's food, tomorrow....what about tomorrow.

 

He rocked the baby up and dow, crying in silence. He was lost, Chanyeol was lost.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

He was a few minutes to arrive at the hospital. His wife was at home, she collapsed after hearing the bad news. His pression was high so the doctor said she couldn't leave the country.Yelling was all you can heard in the house, she wanted to be with his son, she wanted to see him but she was sick, so she had to stayed at home in korea.

 

For ZiFen the news were like a deja vu. 'Not again, not to him.' was the words he kept repeating. 

 

He was beyond pissed and worry, not only that man said that his son was in a coma but he informed him, nine days after. Nine days his son was in coma. What about the baby? What about his son's healthy.?

 

"Thats why I didn't want him with a man." He whispered. "Are we there or not? Better you hurry or I'm going to kick your ing ." He yelled at his driver.

 

With fear, the driver put the engine full speed. The Dragon was mad and he did't want to be the punch bag.

 

"We are he-" The driver didn't ended the frase, his boss was running towards the hospital.

 

Huang ZiFen went to the reception and asked for a doctor, he tried to be calmed but nerves were eating his heart. His son was here...but in where.

 

"Hello, how can I help you, I'm do-" Doctor Zhuo went freeze. Infront of him, was the most powerful man in almost all world. The Dragon as he was know in China. " My- I'm doctor Zhuo Lian, what can I do for you sir." 

 

"I want informations about one patient." He tried to sound relaxed. 

 

"Sorry but hum.. we can't give info about the patients, is confidential" 

 

"I said 'want' doctor, not 'can'. Now give me the info or you should be fired in the next five minutes." 

 

Doctor Zhuo hesitated but he knows he can't leave his patients. "Ok. Tell me the name and I'll give you the record."

 

"Huang  ZiTao" Was all he said.

 

"Huang ZiTao?" Doctor Zhuo frowned, a ZiTao was indeed in the hospital but not a Huang. "Sorry sir but we don't have a patient with that name." 

 

"Park ZiTao"

 

"Yes...."

 

"Well don't stand there doing nothing and tell me about him!" Mr Huang yelled lossing the little patience he had.

 

"Sorry sir, but again the state of the young Park is impossible to shared with strangers, only family." 

 

"Tao is my son, so now tell me what the is wrong with him or I sware to god I'm going to ing kill you rigth now. Do you by any chance know who am I?"

 

"You are Tao's father?" The doctor whispered.

 

Mr Huang walked through the corridor, and suddenly he stopped. Thinking about what the doctor said a moment ago. His son, his pretty son was in a coma state. He didn't bear the c-section, his heart was weaken and weaken everytime, he had a internal bleed. 

 

He started crying. He love his son like no father has ever loved. His son meant the world to him, he was mad with him, yes. But every father has the right to be mad at his childs. This. this was the reason he didn't like homoual relationships. He tried hard for this moment never happen but life was a with him and now his son was laying in a bed, almost dead. 

 

He wiped his face and resumed his steps. In that toom was his son. Sleeping, his heart was beating so fast. He didn't wanted to see his son that way. He went back. With not guts he back off and instead of see his son, he opted for looking at his grandsons.

 

He stopped at the door and took the knob and opened up,he looked inside and in two little incubator, were two tiny babies. He was going to go inside when a voice started talking. 

 

"Is a good thing you are sleeping my little. Daddy is sorry but he can't take it anymore." Chanyeol wept. "I love you guys, but I feel lost without your mommy. I have no studies, I have no job, I have no money....I don't know anymore. I just want you babies to be healthy, even if I have no food on my stomache, as long as you are safe. Please forgive me for being a bad bad dad, sorry for cry infront of you but you are the oldest my little dragon, so please keep fighting for life, you and your bothers mean the world to your mom so let's wait for him together."  

 

The boy with the baby in his arms was Park Chanyeol, he can tell. He saw many pictures of him when the searcher inform him that his son was married. He looked at the boy rocking the baby, talking sweet words with that husky voice. Kissing the baby's forehead. 

 

That was the man, or as he can say, boy who married his son. Not because he wanted something in returned but pure  compasion maybe love as it seems.

 

The boy looked so pale, with big black bags under his eyes, skinny, sad, hungry, tired but even though of that, he was still there. Taking care of some childs that wasn't his. Worrying wasn't his job. That job was Wu YiFan but he wasn't here. 

 

That boy's life was ruined thanks to Tao. He could have chosen to leave him. Leave Tao and the babies, they weren't his responsability. But no. Park Chanyeol was here, with nothing more than his love for his son and the kids. 

 

"Hello" Mr Huang said.

 

"Yes?" Chanyeol asked, looking at the man, he was tall as him, with brown hair. He seemed rich, no, he was sure that that man was a rich one. The classy air surrender the goodlooking man. 

 

"Park Chanyeol right?"

 

"Yes, who ask?" Chanyeol protectively hided the baby. 

 

"I'm Huang ZiFu, Tao's father and now those babies' grandparent. "He let out a sad smile.

 

Chanyeol's eye wide opened while remembered Tao once told him his dad was homophobic.

 

"I- What are you doing here sir." 

 

"Don't be afraid, what you are thinking might be true, I didn't want this happen, so the homophobic side seems good, but look where we are. In my nightmare, the most fear place with my most precious person. My son Tao." 

 

"I didn't want for this to happen too." chanyeol's breaking voice softed the gaze in the elders eyes.

 

"I heard what you told the baby. About you having nothing." 

 

Chanyeol's cheeks sparked in red. "I will find a way."

 

"You can lean on me, you know." 

 

"Thank you but is too much money, even if you are a rich people...with the way this goes...I..dont know but i'll find a way."

 

"Tao is the heir of the Huang Empire." Chanyeol's mouth hung open."Now, those babies are in that boat, so are you Chanyeol. You are the husband of my son, you were taking care of him all these past months, you are taking care of the babies now. You are part of my family now. You are a good boy."

 

"I don't want your money. I just love your son and want him back with me, I want to tell him that I love him,not in a brotherly way but as a man loves another man. I love him Mr Huang and I miss him." 

 

Mr Huang went closer and pulled the boy with the baby in his arms in a protective hug. "I know you are. Everything's going to be ok, don't worry about the money, or job or school. I'm here now, my wife and I will not leave Tao or you, no this time. We'll wait for Tao as the family we are. The Dragon Huang will protect you Chanyeol, now you are part of our clan. Thank you son, for taking good care of my precious child and his babies."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, Kirs I want to talk to you." Mr Wu said. "In two weeks we are going to have a meeting with the head of the Huang Empire, I want you guys there. This is a big business, since his son is studing overseas he doesnt have no one, so lets try to make some conections and have some favor, are we clear.?" 

 

"I don't like the Huang family, they all are such a es."

 

"Alright dad. I'll try my best." Kirs nodded.

 

"Thank you my son, and remember that man so powerful, he could let us down in no time. Baekhyun watch your mouth, if you talk that way and someone heard you...we are screw."

 

"Yes father." Baekhyun pouted.

 

"He doesn't like gay people and try to not mention his son." Mr Wu looked at his son. " He become a when some man said pretty things about him." 

 

"Is just the true, Tao is a gorgeous boy." Kris whispered.

 

"He is a , hope he can die sooner." Baekhyun babbled watching if kris or his dad heard what he said and for his luck, they didn't. "Please die Tao, I beeg you die and Kris will be completely mine.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: wijijijiji just because I have time!

Thank you again for the comments and gooosh than you for the upvotes..so happy and for the new subscribers waaah so lovely of you!

I want some Taoris in this moment!!!

I made a new friend today! My dad and I went to shopping so he wanted to go to Gucci, i was waiting for him because Gucci in not my style, when he was done he went to pay (well yeah i buy some stuff) then i saw this boy...and he was a TAO FANBOY!! well one thing leads another and we started talking about EXO and TAO and it was funny. so yeah we are now in conctact by LINE. 

End ~~~~