CHAPTER VI

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

It's been 4 months since Tao and Kris became a couple. Sure, everything was perfect, Tao's parents weren't at home, not because they dont love his child but they were in a business trip, a long one. So that makes things more easier for the young boy. As for Kris, all was good, his parents were careless for whom his kid was dating. He has no problem at all...at least not in home. In school he can't said the same.

 

Luhan was really y with his love life. In lunch he was always babbling about "how good looking Baekhyun was" or "how lucky Baekhyun's boyfriend was for having him." not caring for his friends feelings. Luhan always tell himself "If he doesn't care for my feelings, why should I care for his."

 

"Luhan you can stop now. I get what you are trying to do." Kris took a spoonful of jelly.

 

"I don't know why you're going out with that weird kid of Sunhwa, I really dont know, having the chance of going out with anybody you just..." Luhan sigh, looked at the plate infront of him and made a face.

"First, he is not weird. Second, I'm going out with him because I like him. Third, I can go out with anyone, yes you're right, it just happens that it's HIM whom I want. Not Baekhyun nor even you." He said with a tired voice.

 

"But Kris if you just giv-"

                                                                    

"Hey look, I need to go to class but please meet me at the parkin lot at 3 sharp. I want to ask you something." With that he got up and started his way to class.

 

"Sure, sure. I'll be there." Luhasn began to eat his food happily. 'Maybe Kris has realized his mistake and want me back as much more that a friend.'

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Class was really boring so Kris can't help but texting his little boyfrind.

 

To: Precious little thing Tao.

Hey babe, what're doing'? I'm so bored right now, maths are for dumb. I really hate math :(

 

He wait for like a minute, the his phone started buzzing.

 

From:Precious little thing Tao.

Well, if you think a little you will realize that, just like you, i'm in class. Are you by any chance call me dumb? I like maths. 

 

Kris let out a low laugh, Tao was just too precious.

 

To:Precious little thing Tao.

Tao really stop being cute, all I want to do now is hug you. Of course you are not dumb, you are the only person who is y by liking maths.

 

The teacher was giving his class which it was meaningless for the blond who was waiting a text.

 

From. Precious little thing Tao.

Stop being a ert and a cheesy one. Really YiFan what I' am going to do with you. Let me have my class and you should do the same with yours. This is my last text. I'll see you at nigth @(*-*)@

 

Kris was out of his mind. Tao's text were so cute. He really wanted to squeal like a girl but his pride and his man 6th sense pulled him together.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Classes went pretty fast and it was time for him to talked to Luhan. And as he said, Luhan was waiting for him on the parking lot.

 

"Glad you came." He started.

 

"Of course, so what do you wan to tell me." The little doll bit his lip and smile shyly.

 

"Luhan I want to talk to you, men to men and please don't get me wrong. You are a great friend of mine, you were there when Baekhyun break my heart. I'm so thankful to you for doing that." Kirs looked straight in Luhan's eyes with cause a fast heartbeat for the later. " I know what you feel for me, I'm not blind as you think. I'm so sorry for telling you this but my feelings for you are only in a friend way. I don't love you and-"

 

"But you could, I'll do anything so please Kris" Luhan grabbed kis's t-shirt with so much force. "One chance is all I'm asking you. I love you and I know I could make you happy Kris, more than Baekhyun did, so please."

"Luhan that's the point. I'm happy now. Tao makes me happy. I thought I would never feel this way before. You know that more than anyone. So please Luhan, stop with this nonsense." Kris begged for his friend to try to understand his feeling.

 

"Nonsense?! Nonsense you say?! My feelings are not nonsense you estupid jerk. I love you why can't you understand this? I can make you  happier more that that stupid could." Luhan was so mad he can't imagine this was what Kris want to say.

 

"Shut up. Don't you dare to talk about Tao that way becau-"

 

"Because what, uh? Are you going to hit me?" He was done. He can't think properly. He was so dizzy from all this.

 

"I'm not going to hit you Luhan but for both sake, you and me but most of all for the sake of my relationship with Tao, lets break here. Lets finish our friendship. I don't love you and I never will."

 

"Wha..what? Are you ending our friendship just for that little ? For that Tao , Are you blind?" Luhan was in tears, he can't believe this was happening. Kris, his Kris was cutting all ties with him just for a stupid guy named Tao. "I know him, guys like him are the worst, Baekhyun was fine, but that Tao is not, he will play with you. That er child acts like he's so pure but he is not!" He was screaming in kris's face, he was unable to control himself. " I bet that he already has his legs spread for another boys. You are so stupid if you thing you will be his first. That slu-"

 

"SHUT THE OFF!. JUST SHUT YOUR DIRTY TRASH MOUTH. Enough, I won't let you talk about Tao that way. " Kris was holding Luhans by the shoulders and was shaking him with so much force that his fingers where deep into the doll skin. " I was being nice because I though we were friends and you could understand, but we are no longer anything. So listeng well Xi Luhan, stop bothering me, stop botherin Tao, Stop nagging about your feelings for me. I LOVE ZITAO WITH ALL MY HEART. Is that clear for you? If you try something on Tao, I swear I will not hesitate in punch your pretty face. I'm going to protect him. I'm goingt to protect this relationship at all cost. So back the off."

 

With that, Kris let go the smallest shoulders and opened his car's door. He entered, started the engine and drive to his boyfriend's school, leaving a crying Luhan behind.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Krias was waiting for Tao in a nearby alley. He doesn't want to cause problems to the younger by appeared in the school gate. He was sure that his little one was going to walk this way by himself.

 

He was tired from all this drama. Why they can't be happy for him? Why can his friend coul be happy for him? Why Luhan can't understand he will never look at him as a man, even if that was the case, Luhan wasn't his type. And in one way or another it hurt him. Losing a friend hurt and more because it was Luhan. The boy who always was by his side unconditionally was no longer there. 

 

He look up and saw a black hair boy walking to him.

 

"Baby" Was the only he could say.

 

Tao stopped his walk and raised his head, in from on him was his boyfriend.

 

"YiFan? Yifan what are you doing here. Aren't we agreed to meet at night?" He came closer to the blond one. "What's wrong Fanie? Baby, talk to me." Tao took Kris face in between his hands.

 

"Tao, please don't leave me. Please be with me, please be mine, be by my side" Kris hugged Tao tightly, scaring the younger for his odd behavior.

 

"What happened? YiFan you are scaring me, so please tell me." The black hair frowned.

 

"Later Tao but please, say you will be with me." Kris whispered the last part as he was afraid of the answer.

 

Tao wasn't able to let Kris go, the older have holded him really tightly. With a little patience he manage to break free of the hug.

 

"YiFan look at me. Look at me baby." Kris raised his head, in all this time Tao wasn't able to call him 'baby', he said it was so lame and cheesy and wasn't into petnames, so kris was the one in do the petname. This time Tao for sure surprised the older for callim him that way. "Of course I'll be with you. Of course I'll be yours. Of cousere I'll be by your side. Always. I'm so glad I found you, and I'm not gonna lose you. I love you YiFan.

 

"Forever Tao?" Kris asked.

 

"Don't be silly. Forever is too much" Tao approached and locked his lips with kris in a pure soft kiss.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Awww why is Luhan the bad one?... Lets hope Taoris will be happy... but you know what they said; before store, calm comes.....or soemthing like that lol. 

Comment if you feel like. See you next chap.. dont know when will be ...tomorrow?...friday? lets see *3*