CHAPTER I

FOREVER, IS TOO MUCH.

Always the same way. Always the same bus. Always the same stop. Always waiting for him.

That boy with black hair,smooth skin,slim body,long legs,serious face,lips inviting to be tested and mysterious,curious but also fierce eyes.

Three months, that was the time it took to watching that guy. By his uniform, it was clear that it was still a high school student unlike him, he was a year or two older. The routine was the same every day, the black haired boy boarded the bus and take a seat, leaning his head on the window while listening music. He, meanwhile watched him, warm gaze in wonder over that adorable boy. Oh how much he wanted to talk to him. " How could he be so calm? " Wondered again and again. Soon find out, because this was the day. He was determined to talk to this guy once and for all. He couldn’t wait but fate seemed not  to be on his side, as he imagined and planned the assault, the boy was no longer on the bus.

"Man, bad luck for me." he whispered.

Another day, and it was Friday. He got up with a smile on his face. soon he was checking himself on the big wall mirror. Perfect, he was tall, good looking, what more could people ask for? the god was ready for breaking hearts.

He went downstairs to take his breakfast. there was no one at home so he took his time.

He has a car, of course he has but it was more confortable taking his driver. So he could back home on the bus and watching the black hair boy.

The bell rang announcing the start of classes, which were not very important to him. If more, rested his head in his books and arms and slept. 3, 4 hours later he stretched his arms, showing the displeasure of being awakened by a classmate.

The luch passed quickly, he had no intention of being with his entourage of followers, so he just sat there waiting to walk out the door and board the bus and meet that guy.

Finally it was time to walk out the door with energy and determination walked to the bus stop waiting to board it. As usual, he took the back seat and wait. An eternity seemed nothing compared to what he felt at that moment. But what were those strange nerves .... or feelings? He had no time to think more as the owner of his thoughts was finally on the bus, with his head leaning on the window, as always.

This was the stop off the bus, took a deep breath and walked straight towards the boy . What was that smell? He asked. It smelled too well, peaches and strawberries. He came out of his trance when he realized that the boy had walked away from him .

Stalker. That was what he looked like by closely follow the boy. But it doesn't mattered anymore, he was too close and it was now or never. He reached out his hand and touched the younger shoulder,the boy turned his body to come face to face with him. And if you have thought that the word perfection has not competent in a fight, well  that guy could win the fight.

He let out the hidden air maybe because of nerves. And finally gasped .

" Hi, this may sound weird but I swear I 'm not a stalker , I've been watching you, not a stalking you but I was wondering ... What's your name? "

The boy looked around in amazement. Did he... Was he talking about him? Deep breath, raised his head and looked at him straight in the eye .

" ZiTao "

 

 

_______________

A/N: Yup this is it. So sorry for any mistake im so sleepy right now and my day was soooo hard. 

No beta so please bear with it. so does anyone know by chance who this person is? how many chap will be..idk maybe 4. i dont know which day i will update the fic; monday night maybe, per week idk. I really want to do a taoris ff..always did/do a kyumin. This ff has mpreg so who dont like mpreg...just dont read it * 

Comment if you feel like. See you next chap