07

School 2014

---Hani's POV---

"Hyung.. Don't worry, I'll help you look it later. Just go back to work." I overheard Woohyun talking on the phone when I brought the garbage out to throw. "Araso, bye." He ended the call and looked up and our eyes locked. "Hey." He smiled awkwardly. "Hi?" I chuckled awkwardly. "What's wrong?" I asked as I walked towards him. "It's just that I lost my necklace yesterday at the field across the street when I was playing soccer. Our grandfather gave it to my brother and I. Its an identical one." He sighed. "He have to go back to work and don't have the time to look for it for me." He continued. "How does it look like? Maybe I've seen it lying around the cafe?" I asked and he took out his phone and showed me a photo of him and his brother. "This," He enlarged the photo and showed me the necklace. "I see, I'll looking around for you." I smiled. "Komawo.." he ruffled my hair and headed back into the cafe. I noticed how his shoulders were a bit slumped as compared to his normal hyped up self. 

After work, he sent me back home and after I made sure he was gone, I took out an umbrella since it was going to rain and head out of the house. I zipped up my hoodie and opened up the umbrella as it started drizzling. I sighed when I reach the field. It was larger than I expected. "It's going to take some time.." I muttered as I rolled up my sleeves and bend down to touch the grass, hoping that I can find the necklace. The rain got bigger and my umbrella flew away because of the huge wind. "Forget it." I muttered as I pulled the hood over my head and continued searching under the rain. "What are you looking for?" I jumped when I heard a deep voice from behind. The rain seemed to stop, so I looked up and saw Woohyun holding onto an umbrella looking down at me. "Hani?" His eyes widened. "Umm.. Hi?" I waved my hand a little and noticed that my hand was dirty so I wiped it off my jeans. "What are you looking for?" He asked again but I said nothing. "Wait. Don't tell me.. Aish! You don't have to help me you know." He frowned and wiped the droplets that were formed on my face with his sleeves.

"Go home now, I don't want you to get sick." He said and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the field. "I'm going to find it soon!" I said and pulled my hand away from him. "Don't be so stubborn, you're going to get sick if you continue under this rain." he grabbed my hand again but to be shoved away by me. "Why are you so stubborn?!" He yelled. "Because I don't wanna see you sad!" I yelled back. "I don't know why you affect me so much! You are always on my mind even when I'm sleeping! I can't just leave you like that.. It hurts to see you sad.  I.. I think I like you." I whispered the last part and he threw his umbrella away and suddenly pulled me in and our lips met but.. "OUCH!" I pulled away and touched my lower lip. "What are you trying to do?!" I chuckled as I touched my now sore lip. "I'm sorry but that was my first kiss, I don't exactly know how to kiss someone." He rubbed the back of his neck. "This is your first kiss?" I chuckled. "Yea.. This isn't your first?!" He asked but I ignored his question. "I'm bleeding, it hurts so much." I pouted as I showed him my finger with blood from my lips. "Mianhae.." He muttered and pecked my lips lightly. "Better?" He asked and slipped his hands around my waist. I shook my head and he pecked again. "Better?" He asked and I shook my head. He pecked several times before pulling back again. "I think I'm addicted to your kisses." I said and blushed. "Me too." He muttered and pulled me into a deep kiss. 

"That's enough." I panted when we pulled away to breathe. "Am I your boyfriend now?" He asked as he raised one of his brows. "No, you're my slave now." I joked and pulled away. "Let's look for your necklace now." I said as I bend down and started searching. He joined me soon after. After searching for about an hour or so, I felt something hard under my hands and bring it up, dusting the dirt off and hold it closer to look. "OPPA!" I yelled once I confirmed it. "You found it?!" He ran towards me and I nodded while standing up. He took the necklace and look at it before pulling me into an embrace. "You must be an angel sent from above!" He shouted and I laughed. "Oppa, can we go now? I'm kindof cold.." I said and he held my hand as we walked out of the field, leaving our umbrellas there. 

"Ya." He suddenly stopped and looked at me with that weird serious face on him. "You've had your first kiss?" He furrowed his eyebrows. "Wow!" it's very cold today huh!" I swung my hands and walked away quickly. "Ya!" He gripped my wrist. "Who's that idiot who stole it?!" He asked and I ignored him, "Aren't you going to tell me? I thought we are a couple now, how can you do this to me?!" He whined and whined and whined. He bumped into me when I stopped abruptly. "What matters most is the present, isn't it?" I chuckled as I pecked his lips. "See you tomorrow in school, namja chingu!" I chuckled and hurried into my house and looked out from the peep hole on the door. He was standing there touching his lips with his finger, smiling cutely to himself. 

"Why are you drenched?" I jumped a bit because I didn't notice someone behind me. "Oh, Kyung ah." I chuckled and I realized it's just her. She tilted her head to the side and our telepathy told me that she wants me to tell her everything. "After you bathe." She said and I nodded and rushed upstairs to have a warm bath. "So..?" She was sitting excitedly on the edge of my bed. "I confessed to this guy I like." I said and we both squealed like what we did in the past. "Wait, what happened to your lip?" She poked my lower lip and flinched because of the pain. I quickly got up from the bed and look into the mirror. "Ya, it's bruising now!" I frowned. "He hit you?!" She pulled me back into the bed suddenly. "Of course not! He was going to kiss me, but our teeth clashed. He's first kiss." I chuckled, thinking back and realized how cute he was. "Dumb." She muttered and chuckled along with me. "I'm so happy for you." She hugged me and I patted her back. "Ready for school tomorrow?" I asked. "Yup!" She replied excitedly. "But.. Can we not let the others know that we're related?" She asked and my face fell. "Why?" I frowned. "I don't want them to questioned us on our surname. I don't wanna explain to anyone." She said and I nodded. "Goodnight unni." She said as she walked out of the door. "Goodnight Kyung." I said as I lifted my covers over me. She smiled before turning off the lights and closed the door. 

 

---Woohyun's POV--- 

I was walking through the field trying to look for my necklace when I noticed a figure in the middle of the field so I walked over because I was wondering what the person was looking for under the huge rain. "What are you looking for?" The voice jumped when I spoke. "Hani?" My eyes widened when she looked up at me. "Umm.. Hi?" She waved her hand a little. "What are you looking for?" I asked again but she said nothing. "Wait. Don't tell me.. Aish! You don't have to help me you know." I frowned and wiped the droplets that were formed on her face with my sleeves. I wonder how long she have been in the rain. How much she have suffered just because she tried to help me to look for the necklace.

"Go home now, I don't want you to get sick." I said and grabbed her hand pulling her out of the field. "I'm going to find it soon!" She said and pulled her hand away from me. "Don't be so stubborn, you're going to get sick if you continue under this rain." I grabbed her hand again but to be shoved away by her. "Why are you so stubborn?!" I yelled. I don't want her to get sick in such weather because of me. "Because I don't wanna see you sad!" She yelled back and I stared at her in shock. "I don't know why you affect me so much! You are always on my mind even when I'm sleeping! I can't just leave you like that.. It hurts to see you sad. I.. I think I like you." She whispered the last part. She likes me? I threw my umbrella away and pulled her in and kissed her but our teeth ended up hitting each other. "OUCH!" She pulled away and touched her lower lip. "What are you trying to do?!" She chuckled and I touched my sore lip. I tasted something metallic and guessed that I might be bleeding. It's so embarassing to have ruined the special moment! "I'm sorry but that was my first kiss, I don't exactly know how to kiss someone." I rubbed the back of my neck shyly. "This is your first kiss?" She chuckled. "Yea.. This isn't your first?!" I asked. This is not her first kiss? Then who is the first?! "I'm bleeding, it hurts so much." She pouted as she showed me her finger with blood. "Mianhae.." I muttered and pecked her lips lightly. "Better?" I asked and slipped my hands around her slim waist. She shook her head and I pecked again. "Better?" I asked and she shook my head. I pecked several times before pulling back again. "I think I'm addicted to your kisses." She said and blushed. "Me too." I muttered and pulled her into a deep kiss. And I didn't injured her this time.. 

After searching for the necklace for about an hour or so, she suddenly shouted for me. I quickly stood up, worried that she might hurt herself since it was already dark.  "You found it?!" I ran towards her and she stood up. I took the necklace and look at it before pulling her into an embrace. "You must be an angel sent from above!" I shouted. This necklace is so important to me and I'm glad I lost it for awhile because I got Hani to confess to me too. "Oppa, can we go now? I'm kindof cold.." She said and I held her hand as we walked out of the field.

"Ya." I suddenly stopped and looked at her. "You've had your first kiss?" I asked. "Wow!" it's very cold today huh!" She quickly walked away, evading my question. "Ya!" I gripped her wrist. "Who's that idiot who stole it?!" I asked and she ignored me. "Aren't you going to tell me? I thought we are a couple now, how can you do this to me?!" I whined. And I whined throughout the journey although passerbys were giving us weird looks. I bumped into her when she stopped abruptly. "What matters most is the present, isn't it?" She pecked my lips. "See you tomorrow in school, namja chingu!" She chuckled and hurried into the house. "Namja chingu?" I chuckled to myself and placed my fingers on my lips. 

"You are drenched too?" Umma asked as I entered the house. "Who's drenched too?" I asked as she handed me a warm towel. "Hyemi. She came back totally drenched but there wasn't any rain in the afternoon." Umma said. "Do you think she's being bullied in school?" She asked suddenly which made me choke on the warm water she gave me. "I.." I coughed. "I don't think so. No one would dare." I said. "I'll ask her tomorrow morning." I said and she nodded. "Go take a warm bath and sleep." She said and pushed me away. "Anyway.." She suddenly said and I stopped to look at her. "You have that glow on your face. As if you're in love." She laughed. "But you will never get a girlfriend with you being like this. I bet you'll screw up during your first kiss." She laughed and went into her room. "Damn.. She must have placed some hidden camera on me." I muttered and looked around my body for it.